TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ace309

Lockdown 11/17 Comments!

Very disappointed in the lack of promoage, although it's understandable with the tournament tying up the bulk of the federation. I was a little distressed that Cross and Stryke both no-showed to Max King, although I'm not surprised that the tag match was a schmozz for reasons that may later become obvious.

I highly recommend reading Sacred's match. If you can convince a girl to fellate you and let you drink a beer while you do, you'll experience heaven.

I, for one, would like to say that turning Fury and Cross into a Boondock Saints style tag team could be the coolest angle in the history of the fed. Aside from the overdone YEEEEEEEEEEAHing, that was a money promo from Fury, and I really want to see the direction he takes his character in.

I, for one, would like to say that turning Fury and Cross into a Boondock Saints style tag team could be the coolest angle in the history of the fed. Aside from the overdone YEEEEEEEEEEAHing, that was a money promo from Fury, and I really want to see the direction he takes his character in.

Hey... The fans are vocal with their

YYYYYEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

I can't fault them that. ;)

Heh... Boondock Saints... If I start stuttering and yelling "FUCK! ... ASS!!!" every half hour or so... It's your fault! :D

And I've got a promo in work (between trying to put together my match and actual work work) that will shed some light on the ol' thought-processes.

Hopefully it will not suck.

Guest carnage

I have to admit Muzz's match reaked of awesomeness. Very well written. I was blown away buy the detail in the match. Kudos.