TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CBright7831

HOLY FUCKIN SHIT

I finally saw the video with the play by play on the halftime show.

So this is what I can discern happened:

-Wallace shoves Artest

-Pistons and Pacers start brawling

-Artest lays down on table

-Fan throws beer

-Artest attacks the WRONG guy! Apparently the guy in the black shirt didn't throw the beer the guy in the white hat did.

-The guy in the white hat attacks Artest from behind and then Jackson jumps the guy in the black shirt

-People start brawling and some HUGE fan attacks one of the Pacers and lays a beating on him

-People start getting seperated and chairs are thrown. Police start using pepper spray

-Fan in Pistions jersey and hat runs up to challenge Artest and is fucking nailed and his friend jumps on Artest and then Jermaine O'Neal jumps in and gets a badass shot in.

-Artest is being drug off the court. More fans try to start shit but are pepper sprayed.

-Larry Brown tries to calm everyone down.

-Pistons are nowhere to be seen by this point but the Pacers are being drug out one by one while fans throw shit on them.

That was just so cool to watch.....

Holy shit, just saw for the first time, O'Neal flat out floor the one guy who was on the court.  That was awesome.

The funniest part about that was that the fan just got up and immediately got hit.

O'Neal had a running start on that biatch and slipped when he hit him he was going so hard.

That fan just got JACKED UP! Whoops, wrong ESPN show.

Well, I can't wait to read Stephen A. Smith's next article in the Philly Inquirer somehow relating this all back to race (believe me, it will happen).

That fan just got JACKED UP! Whoops, wrong ESPN show.

Well, I can't wait to read Stephen A. Smith's next article in the Philly Inquirer somehow relating this all back to race (believe me, it will happen).

He'll ask why Carlisle and Croshere weren't having stuff thrown on THEM in the tunnel.

I am amused by Tim Legler acting as if anyone ever ridiculed him. People have to care about you before they ridicule you.

Of course if I wanted to ridicule him I would point out how he ran off with a 18 year old girl he coached and left his family and then she dumped him. If I wanted to be mean that is.

I feel bad for the Kings/Grizzlies game. No one wants to see this. We want more footage.

I want this shit packaged and put on DVD!

I dunno playing rugby at OU I've been involved in bench clearing brawls and I dunno if this is weird or not but....I love them. It's just the funnest thing to be involved in a melee with you and your teammates against the other suckers you're playing.

I dunno if anyone else has ever been in a bench clearer but maybe you guys can share. lol.

Guest Cerebus

Where was security in all this crap? When there was that Porter-Green brawl in Cleveland last week, security was all over both of them before anything serious had happened beyond a bloody lip. I didn't see any security until the police came in and started pepper spraying everybody. Heads should roll over the shitty secruity if nothing else.

I think Ben Wallace is actually the one to blame most here. If he hadn't been a moron and overreacted to a routine tough foul this whole episode wouldn't have happened.

This is like Heat vs. Knicks X 100 though. Gotta love it.

I disagree. Clearly he should be punished for his ON-COURT actions, but people overreact to fouls every few games. There is no way he could know or should be responsible for what drunk fans do with their bottles or cups of beer.

I'm watching the replays and it turns out Artest went after the WRONG guy!!! AHAHAHAHA!

the guy who threw it was a bigger guy with a white hat. You see him a little later, wrapping his arms around Artest, i think he had a wallace shirt on.

Guest Cerebus

Anyone else reminded of the pretzel episode of the Simpsons?

"Artest pleading for the crowd for...for some of kind of sanity."

"Uh oh and a barage of beer cups now knocking Artest unconcious."

"Wow. This is a...this is a black day for basketball."

Where was security in all this crap? When there was that Porter-Green brawl in Cleveland last week, security was all over both of them before anything serious had happened beyond a bloody lip. I didn't see any security until the police came in and started pepper spraying everybody. Heads should roll over the shitty secruity if nothing else.

Funny most of the security was on the floor unsuccessfully trying to keep Pacers from going into the stands instead of doing it themselves.

Its funny to because this lasted about 4 minutes before Pacers started leaving, and of course EVERYBODY was crowding the Pacers tunnel, hardly any security, until after they were getting pelted with shit.

I dunno if anyone else has ever been in a bench clearer but maybe you guys can share. lol.

In HS, during a road basketball game a pull-apart brawl broke out near the end of the game. It wasn't anything too serious though, just lots of pushing and trash talk. The refs broke it up and tossed the two kids who started it (it started on off-ball fighting for position). We ended up losing a really close game. Our team was leaving the gym, going to board the bus, and a group of kids from the other school were talking just mad shit to us, one of them threw a decent sized rock, and when that happened like half our team just lost it and charged them, got into a huge brawl outside the school. The cops/coaches/parents whatever broke it up, we all got 3 day school/1 game suspensions :P

What was with the fat black guy attacking Jones was it? He had no reason to do that and he fucking laid Jones out.

Me and my friend were joking about stealing spare Pacers jerseys and jumping into the melee on the Pacers side.

"Well here we go and two injured bench players jump into the fray.....wait a minute......"

1) police are in the TV trucks right now looking at the tapes!!!!

2) Pistons vs Pacers rematch is... on CHRISTMAS DAY! Guess what other game is on that day??

Lakers vs Heat, Kobe vs Shaq... otherwise known as the "undercard" ;)

Anyone else reminded of the pretzel episode of the Simpsons?

"Artest pleading for the crowd for...for some of kind of sanity."

"Uh oh and a barage of beer cups now knocking Artest unconcious."

"Wow. This is a...this is a black day for basketball."

From CNNSI:

The Palace announcer said the game was being stopped and pleaded with fans not to throw things.

Wonder if he got pelted after.

Guest Cerebus
He should have yelled "DEEEEEEETROIT BAAAAAAASKETBAAAAALL" and seen if anyone responded.

I would have marked for that.

Jermaine O'Neal is SO fucking lucky. That chair that was thrown was inches from hitting him in the head and giving him fuck knows how much damage to his head. Ah well he laid that asshole who ran onto the court so s'all good.

Fucking AMAZING brawl though. I'm trying to catch every replay I can.

I feel bad for the Kings/Grizzlies game. No one wants to see this. We want more footage.

Too bad, this has been a great game, but part of me is watching solely for the updates.