TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kurt Angle Mark

Holly better get fired after tonight

Guest Quik
Because having Dupree reimbursing him for the ticket and taking him out to dinner or something to make up for the lost time would be too professional and normal for wrestlers...

Bob Holly doesn't go for that faggot shit. Bob Holly settles minor disputes the way a true man from the south does... WITH HIS FISTS!

Guest W_Hillard
Because having Dupree reimbursing him for the ticket and taking him out to dinner or something to make up for the lost time would be too professional and normal for wrestlers...

Bob Holly doesn't go for that faggot shit. Bob Holly settles minor disputes the way a true man from the south does... WITH HIS FISTS!

Fists? What part of the South are you thinking of? If Holly did it in true, Southern fashion, he'd shot Dupree.

Guest LooneyTune

I saw a posters name, and just remembered Holly also was stiffing Mordecai at Great American Bash this year. Not to the degree of some people, but he was really laying into him. Not sure if anyone mentioned him yet.

Guest combat_rock
To be honest, I'm waiting for another Lesnar style incident where someone stiffs him right back. Bob's tough guy routine is going to run him headfirst into someone that's going to stretch the hell out of him.

Wait untill Puder wins Tough Enough. It's bound to happen then.

Why are people caring about this so much? It's Renee Dupree for fucks sake. I doubt this will damage his ability to do the French Tickler (his only use) or prevent us all from staring at his bulge every week on SD.

Wrestling needs more spontaneous shoot beatdowns at house shows to get the crowds talking.

Fists? What part of the South are you thinking of? If Holly did it in true, Southern fashion, he'd shot Dupree.

Why waste a bullet? A real redneck would of used a pocket knife.

Guest W_Hillard

Why waste a bullet? A real redneck would of used a pocket knife.

Because bullets... are cheap. :D

Guest W_Hillard
Why are people caring about this so much? It's Renee Dupree for fucks sake. I doubt this will damage his ability to do the French Tickler (his only use) or prevent us all from staring at his bulge every week on SD.

Wrestling needs more spontaneous shoot beatdowns at house shows to get the crowds talking.

Why stop there?

Vince could just turn Raw and Smackdown! into Brawl for All and be done with it.

;)

Seriously, this was unprofessional on Holly's part. And it could have been a lot more serious than it was. Wrestlers risk injury enough when matches are worked. Besides, if he keeps injuring people, there will be nobody left for him to wrestle...

Maybe the rest of the roster should go on strike.

If there was any question whether WWE management was going to look the other way regarding the Rene Dupree beating by Bob Holly, it was answered firmly yesterday at the Smackdown tapings in Rochester, N.Y. last night.

Holly was reprimanded and heavily fined for what he did. Vince McMahon and other members of management made it clear to Holly that they could not and would not tolerate such actions.

Holly also did a job to Chris Master in a dark match at the Smackdown tapings. It was a way to publicly send a message to everyone that Holly was being reprimanded. Holly made it clear backstage he was surprised and upset with the reaction by management.

Rene Dupree's eye was showing obvious signs of Sunday's beating.

Credit - The Torch site

I'm not surprised Holly was surprised and upset, considering management have done fuck all when he's pulled this kind of thing before.

Guest LooneyTune

Hardcore Holly is now on the clock for the #13 spot in the WWE Firing Draft. (Poor Imitation of David Stern)

Guest Fook

*gasp!* They had him job in a dark match!

Oh I'm sure Holly learned his lesson now. Next time he'll think twice about his actions or they'll have him job on velocity, which is watched by as much as three times as many people as a dark match.

Guest Trivia247

Thanks to Pwinsider for the following:

-Bob Holly was punished at the Smackdown! Tapings last night when he did the job in a dark match to Chris Masters. This was his punishment for attacking and shooting on Rene Dupree at this weekend's house show. It does not look like he will recieve any further punishment, maybe a fine of some sort, but this appears to be it. It is said that Holly didn't mind doing the job and was actually backstage laughing about it.

Ah Shit already somewhat posted

Guest Trivia247

Source: PWTorch.com ]

- Apparently, Bob Holly heard that Renee Dupree was out of a ride, and Bob decided to save Dupree a taxi fare and let Dupree take his rental car. Dupree got a ticket while using Bob’s car, and just threw it away. This lead to a number of problems with Bob Holly, legally and with his insurance. When Dupree was asked about the ticket, Dupree just shrugged it off and laughed about it. Basically, Dupree screwed over Holly with his insurance records.

Dupree has a lot of heat backstage, and is a “stooge” to management, that rats out people when they do something that management may not like. Most backstage blame Renee Dupree for several of the recent firings, including the firing of Billy Gunn, who is close friends with Bob Holly. Dupree is described as “aggravating to be around”, and a “babbling idiot”. Dupree’s attitude is said to be very disrespectful towards Holly, and several others backstage.

Yes Dupree rules.

I hate Baldcore, he is embarassing to have on TV due to his shitty "character" and redneck persona. I wish he would go to TNA and fit right in with the rest of the rednecks that no one wants to watch.

Dupree just earned more points, however.

Guest LooneyTune
Dupree got Billy Gunn fired?

Awesome

The Winner, and NEW Smark Darling on the Internet Community: Rene Dupree. (The Wrestling World does a collective French Tickler)

Velocity does 8x the T.V. rating TNA iMPACT gets. Someone is watching times 8

Do you have stats for that? I'm have seen recent ratings for Velocity in the .4-.5 range, and if anybody has any recent iMPACt ratings, it'd be appreciated.

Guest LooneyTune
Velocity does 8x the T.V. rating TNA iMPACT gets. Someone is watching times 8

Do you have stats for that? I'm have seen recent ratings for Velocity in the .4-.5 range, and if anybody has any recent iMPACt ratings, it'd be appreciated.

An average Velocity usually does 0.7 or 0.8, although it's not a show like RAW where I check it every week. TNA Impact hardly has #'s released, but it's gotta be in the low 0.1's considering it's network and timeslot. I might have went a bit over the top with the ""8 times better", but Velocity does good ratings for a B-Show usually. Nothing important happens on them, and it's just something for under-card wrestlers to do at TV tapings when they aren't being pushed, so it's not expected to draw much ratings.

Which reminds me, I wonder what kind of numbers Jakked/Metal did, WWE's old "B"-Show (more like D-Show) considering the best match I saw in 2 months of watching was Lo Down vs. Too Cool (yikes) and a bunch of squashes. It was on at around midnight where I lived and was on WB or something unusual.

Guest Fook_Theta

Last I saw, the TNA Best Damned Sports specials got .35 and .5 respectively. Some number range in there.

Guest LooneyTune

But didn't Dixie Carter or whoever say thats "Triple" what they usually get for the show?