TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CBright7831

There's a mouse in my house.

Guest El Satanico
If you don't want blood, just get a snake. They'll swallow them whole.

and THEN get a mongoose to eat the snake

Guest hhheld_down
If you don't want blood, just get a snake.  They'll swallow them whole.

and THEN get a mongoose to eat the snake

Dangnabbit, you've gone and turned me on.

I'll have to second that suggestion.

Boooooiiiiiinnnnnnggggg!!!

sorry.. couldnt resist

WE CAUGHT HIM! WE CAUGHT THE LITTLE BASTARD!

We set up some sticky traps and he got caught in one.

You think he would be scared shitless since there's a cat in the house that has nearly caughth im twice now.

Anyway, he's outside on the sticky trap, and it's raining hard.

My cats used to proudly bring us live mice, and then devour them. No blood.

When we would catch the mice relatively unharmed, we would throw them back outside, much to the displeasure of our kitties.

So now they eat everything but the head and leave it in prominent places like the front entryway. They get their meal and get to leave a little trophy so you're proud of them too.

My suggestion? Let your cat eat the bugger.

When cats play with mice it's entertaining and fucked up at the same time. Cats are sadistic. I once saw my cat lovingly washing a tiny mouse which was squeaking piteously. Whenever it a run for it, my cat would fucking grab it with its claws, drag it back, and resume the washing.

It's dead now.

I sort of have sympathy for it, but at the damn thing had numerous opprotunities to escapes and keep breathing.

It just should have stayed out of my room, and the house.

Now say it was a rat, I would have no sympathy for it.

Hell, if I saw a rat I would gladly (and with a smile on my face) stomp on the demon's head until it was broke.

Wait till the mouse's children grow up and come after you for revenge.

Move now, it's your only hope.

And pray to God they don't get your forwarding address.

My cats used to proudly bring us live mice, and then devour them. No blood.

When we would catch the mice relatively unharmed, we would throw them back outside, much to the displeasure of our kitties.

So now they eat everything but the head and leave it in prominent places like the front entryway. They get their meal and get to leave a little trophy so you're proud of them too.

My suggestion? Let your cat eat the bugger.

When cats play with mice it's entertaining and fucked up at the same time. Cats are sadistic. I once saw my cat lovingly washing a tiny mouse which was squeaking piteously. Whenever it a run for it, my cat would fucking grab it with its claws, drag it back, and resume the washing.

Cats are so awesome.

Wish I wasn't allergic to them.

Fuck.

The family cat was looking at something out the window in the flower bed. We look out there, and it's a goddamn rat, half the size of our cat. It was digging a hole, and dug a hole like a dog. When it was finished you could put your whole foot into it. God helps us, if that fucker gets into the house. 2GOLD was right, perhaps I should start packing.

*gets suitcase*

Me and my friend used to hunt rats and mice with BB guns in this old building at his house. One time his brother shot a rat with a blowgun and it was pretty funny.

Man, I had a lot of free time on my hands in middle school.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

My grandpa's barn never had many mice, due to the swarms of creepy inbred farm cats. The same feline bloodline has been in that barn for twenty years, at least. I can go in there to this day, years after any functional farming has ceased, shine a flashlight around, and see about fifteen pairs of shiny eyes scatter into the shadows.

There's a railway track running along at the back of my house and it must be a paradise for hunting mice. There was a mouse under my parents bed the other night and after much difficulty we ended up bringing the cat back into the bedroom and setting it loose in there to get it. When she started pissing about with it instead of just eating it my dad managed to scoop the mouse up in a dustpan and chuck it out of the bedroom window. I don't know if they land as well as cats do.