TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mole

Why is America falling in love with...

It's the American media's way to try to make as many men feel like pedophiles as possible.

Feel like a pedophile for oggling a fully developed legal woman

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
I wouldn't fuck her.

So full of shit.

I'd easily fuck that chcik in the lsd ass thread. Lindsay ain't shit.

You're all full of shit.

If she walked into your room and said "You want to fuck?" any of you would do her.

It depends, really.

If she walked into your room and said "You want to fuck?" any of you would do her.

I would say "What the hell are you doing in my room?" followed by "Make me dinner, bitch!"

Eat a dick. I could walk to any club in this city on any night and find a dozen girls that are hotter. So no, douchebag, just because you fawn over women you'll never be in the same league as, doesn't mean everyone else does. Go get some taste in women and maybe a shred of self respect, so you can maybe get over this silly puppy love.

People who say this are so fucking stupid. Yeah, if she's got a hole and doesn't make children scream when they look at her, they'd fuck her if she came up and asked. Saying you wouldn't fuck her is saying you wouldn't try to fuck her.

This is like saying "I won't eat spinach." "Oh, you are so full of shit. If you were starving in the desert and you crawled upon a big bowl of spinach you would so eat that shit."

You're all full of shit.

That sounded like a challenge. Let's call up Lindsey Lohan right now because I'm sure the only reason she hasn't had sex with anyone on these boards is because she hasn't met us.

I'm quite content with my girlfriend.

Eat a dick. I could walk to any club in this city on any night and find a dozen girls that are hotter. So no, douchebag, just because you fawn over women you'll never be in the same league as, doesn't mean everyone else does. Go get some taste in women and maybe a shred of self respect, so you can maybe get over this silly puppy love.

Yeah, I just can't get over Lohan. All I think about is her and smash it to her pictures everynight.

And yeah, I am also so obsessed with her because I'm a virgin. It is so, so sad.

I just think she is hot is all.

And yeah, I am also so obsessed with her because I'm a virgin. It is so, so sad.

That is actually quite sad.

Guest hhheld_down

shes got nice boobs and her legs arent bad either (when tanned) but other than that she is nothing special. Freckles do nothing for me and she has a lot of that.

You're all full of shit.

Yeah, I probably would. And I'd also sneak out the next morning before she woke up.

She's fuckable because she's a girl with big tits. But she's average (at best) facially and her personality seemingly sucks. I can think of countless 'celebrities' more fuckable than her, and can think of quite a few 'real people' that I know that I'd rather be with.

/not impressed by her