TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mole

Why is America falling in love with...

Guest Vitamin X
I just think she is hot is all.

And you never fail to let us lucky souls know about this every third post. The others consist of fanboyism over some shitty Joss Whedon show and some pointless and narrow observational post about whatever the fuck.

Useless willing pop culture victim.

he probably watches Survivor or the Apprentice as well, and doesn't mind Lenny Kravitz.

16413.jpg

Subject:A crazy night in NYC

Hey Girls, I just wanted to update you about our weekend in NYC. Of course it was XXX's birthday so it was bound to be a crazy time...you know it's never a dull moment when two or more of us P.C. girls get together! Well, for those of you who didn't recieve a late night phone call Saturday night from XXX, Ill fill you in on what happened...When we got off the subway in Manhattan, me, XXX and XXX were attempting to catch a cab when I saw something laying on the street...it looked like a wallet so I kicked it over to XXX and said "whats this?" XXX picked it up and we jumped into the cab. Inside the cab XXX opened the wallet and found a liscence, an American Express Black card, a $20 bill rolled tight, and a folded up $1 bill. He yells: "Oh my God, guess whos wallet this is!" I said: "Whos? I found it, hand it over!" To my surprise it was Lindsay Lohan's California liscence and credit card! I took out the dollar bill and unfolded it to find a rather large bag of what looked to be cocaine! I couldnt believe my eyes! We had a pop star's wallet with illegal drugs and she's only 18! The first thing that came to mind was to blackmail for a large amount of cash or a casting in her next movie...

Unfortunately I've learned that publicity might not be so appealing when you have tons of strange people calling your cell phone to buy your story. Since I had no idea if I should keep the wallet or send it back, I called US Weekly for advice. US Weekly called Lindsays publicist and the next thing I knew I was getting calls from her publicist threatening to sue me. She wanted my home address so she can send a driver out to pick it up. I refused to give her any personal information. The National Inquirer called me about 8X to buy my story for $2500 (which keeps going up everytime I talk to them), they want to take pictures of the evidence, give me a polygraph, and interview me tomorrow. I dont think its the morraly correct thing to do and Im not sure its the safest either. the New York Post has attempted to contact me (check for an article in tomorrow's paper, most likely it will not be a completely accurate story), the NYPD (who threatened to arrest me if i dont hand over the goods since they claim it is government property), and some strange people who wouldn't even tell me who they were (but thought I was dumb enough to give them my address). I don't know who to believe and what to do with the wallet. I told Lindsay's publicist that I would like to return it to her in person so that I knew it was going to her. She said she would ask her. Supposedly Lindsay was freaked out by the whole thing and was crying hysterically and denied ever doing any drugs. The publicist told me she only drinks a lot and likes to party, and smokes cigarettes, but what 18 year old doesn't...what a publicist she is! She also claimed to have called Lindsay's parents who called their lawyer and is ready to sue me if I make any wrong moves. At this point Im kind of afraid to answer my phone anymore b/c Im scared someone might get my address and come to my house. I think what I will do is just mail it to her house in Beverly Hills tomorrow and hope it gets to her.

Anyway, I scanned the liscence and the credit card for you guys to see just for kicks. I blacked out her street address b/c I don't know what kind of trouble I can get into and I have to be careful! The black card is cancelled, but it would have been nice to have a night of unlimited spending on Lindsay Lohan for XXX's 24th birthday!

Lindsay Lohan is a teenage coke whore.

That's hot.

Guest Vitamin X

By the way, I find it kind of ridiculous and a little cliche' that her address on her license just happens to be Beverly Hills, 90210. Not every single celebrity in Los Angeles happens to live in that exact fucking zip code. so I find it a little hard to believe based on that alone, to be honest.

Also, the expiration dates are off. Your first license, at least in California from what I remember, is good until your 19th birthday, THEN it gets renewed.

Guest evenflowDDT
Also, the expiration dates are off. Your first license, at least in California from what I remember, is good until your 19th birthday, THEN it gets renewed.

Not true. All drivers' licenses expire at the 5-year mark, whether they're for minors or adults.

Guest Vitamin X

Not true. All drivers' licenses expire at the 5-year mark, whether they're for minors or adults.

That's funny. I got my license November of 1999, and the expiration date was on my 19th birthday, I was 16 when I got my license too. Maybe the laws have changed or something.

I just think she is hot is all.

And you never fail to let us lucky souls know about this every third post. The others consist of fanboyism over some shitty Joss Whedon show and some pointless and narrow observational post about whatever the fuck.

Useless willing pop culture victim.

he probably watches Survivor or the Apprentice as well, and doesn't mind Lenny Kravitz.

Never have watched either of those shows and never will.

Mole didn't respond to what I said because I was right.

Yeah, you were.