TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Open the Muggy Gate

This is just begging to be made fun of...

Guest Dynamite Kido

I believe Randy Wear is suppost be women's clothing on WWE.com........wow, that's fucking terrible.

Guest combat_rock

Well, at least they've resigned themselves to the fact that Randy Orton will only get "Jeff Hardy" type pops, from the teenage girls in the audience.

Guest Loss
Whomever changed the WWE Board description should also change the general board description.

It's ancient.

PM a global mod, please. Why mention it here?

The WWE trademarks some of the stupidest names.

Personally, I'd rather have them start a suit making company and call it "Dave Wear".

Cause it's about time they capitalize on Batista taste in suits.

Well, at least they've resigned themselves to the fact that Randy Orton will only get "Jeff Hardy" type pops, from the teenage girls in the audience.

Actually, I think he's also over with Lex Lugar marks (i.e. people who cheer for anyone the company pushes).

Actually, I think he's also over with Lex Lugar marks (i.e. people who cheer for anyone the company pushes).

He is really over down here in the caribbean he may get the second biggest pop at NYR besides Ric Flair.

Guest uyaljg

I hate when people say only teenager girls cheer for Randy, because they want to suck his cock. I'm a real man's man, and I would suck his cock.

Too bad Wrestlemania isn't in MSG. I would enjoy seeing Orton get booed out of the building. In LA they have only two types of fans, marks and non-fans who sit on their hands all night.

Someone's jealous.

I hate those the most, fans that can't think for themselves.

Gimme a break...people don't just pop for anyone and Orton,while he should still be a heel and never shoulda been a face, is getting some solid crowd reactions. I've just started watching some of his matches and he looks to be as good as anyone else on the roster. Benoit may be better but honestly I've seen so much of him that I'm kinda burnt out. Orton's match against Edge was cool as hell tonight and that's what will get him over with people. And I doubt he went to Vince and said "hey I got an idea about this new line of womens panties named after me"....he's just doin what the Boss says he should do...hell I don't even think he's even acknowledged the Randy Wear...I wish he didn't have it but whatever...look at Flair's shirt and Regals for tnat matter...they're quite homoreffic and they're meant for guys....

Gimme a break...people don't just pop for anyone and Orton,while he should still be a heel and never shoulda been a face

There really are people who'll pop for anyone. When you're at a live show, its hard not to want to pop for people just because you know who they are and you see them on TV every week.

I agree about the face thing you said, though. I'll be the first one to argue the guy's got his fans and a good share of pops, but he's a terrible babyface and just shouldn't be in that position.

I have a hard time seeing him the way Vince McMahon expects me to see him, but there's a lot of people who disagree (hence my Lex Lugar comparison, since Lex also had his share of fans) and cheer for the overpushed guy just because that's what they're supposed to do.

I think that many people just like Orton face or heel and are willing to cheer the guy on that point alone....imo he's still a fresh talent that is worth watching so people cheer because it's new...and I cheered Luger for a while too but only during the Yoko feud because those darn U.S.A vs the world angles always get me...I'm such a sucker...

Guest Dazed
Whomever changed the WWE Board description

*looks at it*

That is awesome.

:)

Also, any excuse to post this:

49023X.JPG