TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Renegade

Another Jason Todd scare

Only at the "House of Ideas"!

If I remember correctly, the first Gwen Stacy clone is still alive, and out there somewhere in the Marvel universe.

I can't imagine how badly they'll bungle that one up if they ever decide to tie up THAT loose end.

-Ben

Maybe Gwens kids are actually the kids of the clone, who thinks shes the clone only to turn out to be the REAL Gwen Stacy all along, we can have another clone saga altogether! Whooo!

Wait a second what? Bucky? Hes not allowed to be back from the dead!

Nowadays, if a comic writer can be bring back someone from the dead just so they can make a profit on it, then they'll bring them back.

This is one of the reasons why I think comics need to officially end (Jason Todd scares and everything). While its great to have a series run on for decades, sooner or later the well runs dry or the series gets "reborn" just so they can recreate old tales or add new ones.

Guest PlatinumBoy
If Marvel brings back Bucky then just end the Marvel Universe then. Next up will be Uncle Ben.

Agreed. Let Bucky, Uncle Ben, Captain Marvel, Flash II (Barry Allen), Jason Todd, etc. etc. rest in peace.

Though in the 90's there was the whole "Bucky is in the Pantheon" thing going on. I forget which one he was supposed to be. For those who don't know/forget, the Pantheon was the group that the Hulk lead where everyone was named after a Greek hero--Ajak, Agammemnon, Atlanta etc. etc. They also seemed to be (excluding the Hulk) the weakest super hero group out there--excluding of course the Great Lake Avengers. But still, even weak teams like the X-Men, X-Force (of the 90's), or Teen Titans could take them on and easily win.