TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
iliketurtles

Triple H on CNBC

Guest The Shadow Behind You

What's wrong with CNBC? It's just another channel with a talk show to promote his movie.

I'm sure he did a interview with Spongebob on NICK as well.

Warrior was on C-SPAN.

Warrior was entertaining though.

What's wrong with CNBC? It's just another channel with a talk show to promote his movie.

I'm used to it being just a financial channel about the Stock Market so it throws me off a bit.

It's basically a second rate MSNBC these days after the stock market closes. I mean Dennis Miller and Conan Replays are the primetime shows along with a couple standard debate/news shows.

I remember an article posted somewhere on here that HHH admitted to taking steroids OR that it was okay to take sterioids. Something like that I dunno.

A Book; a Movie and don't forget the cover of Raw Magazine!

What a media whore.

Howard.

CNBC.

Conan.

I'm sure he hits Kimmel and Regis as well over the next two days.

Guest LooneyTune
I remember an article posted somewhere on here that HHH admitted to taking steroids OR that it was okay to take sterioids. Something like that I dunno.

I think he said it was alright to use steroids if you don't abuse them. Maybe take them to heal a broken muscle I think, but he didn't out-right say "Steroids are OK" as in anyone can use them whenever.

Guest Loss

HHH also admitted in a past interview that he took steroids while rehabbing his torn quad, so he's either lying here or was lying there. My bet is on the latter.

Guest bigm350

HHH has abused steroids for years I'll bet. Look at his physique in 95-98. When he started getting that main event push his physique staerted to get a lot more bulkier, and he looked cut. With all the talk about wrestlers not having alot of time to train because they're always on the road and for HHH to gain that much weight and muscle is not plausible. Judging by looking at past pictures of him, he looks like a hard-gainer and muscle would not be easy to come by without assistance of some type. More than likely chemical assistance, which probably 75-80% of guys in WWE locker rooms are involved in. Especially when he came back from the quad tear; he looked like he was at Batista level, in terms of his physique. It looks like he's layed off the gas for awhile now because he looks kind of pudgy and not nearly as ripped as before. Who knows, maybe he's trying to create his demon spawn with Stephanie.

Back when he was Terra Ryzing in WCW he had that roided look, then he looked depleted when he went to the WWF in 95 and he has gradually getting that roided look again in 97 and now he looks like Captain Caveman.

Guest bigm350
Back when he was Terra Ryzing in WCW he had that roided look, then he looked depleted when he went to the WWF in 95 and he has gradually getting that roided look again in 97 and now he looks like Captain Caveman.

Or Cro-Magnon Man/Neanderthal Man.

Unfrozen Caveman Top Heel

"Maybe I don't understand your complex modern ideas like 'putting people over' or 'making new stars', but I do know this: I'm the biggest star in this company and I am that damn good."

Guest bigm350

Unfrozen Caveman Top Heel

"Maybe I don't understand your complex modern ideas like 'putting people over' or 'making new stars', but I do know this: I'm the biggest star in this company and I am that damn good."

Now give me my club-uh, so I can hunt for dinner-uh.