TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest DVD Spree

How "big" can you get without using roids

Guest krazykat72
I'd put my money on Christian not taking Roids.

I doubt it....he's a lot bigger now that he was even a few years ago and considerably bigger than he was in his indie days. The fact he came back as big (if not bigger) than before he hurt his back is probably telling too.

-Paul Jacobi-

Guest bigm350

Sass, you say Trish uses roids? I don't know, man. She's not thick, doesn't have a voice like Nicole Bass or Chyna, and doesn't have a beard like Jim Neidhart. She's a former fitness model. I'm sure she uses supplements and knows how to eat well. I just don't see it.

Guest bigm350
Remember Lesnar's baby voice?

Huh? Is that a common side efefct of steroids?

A lot of other guys who are supposed users have normal voices.

I'm just curious.

If anything, steroids make a person's voice deeper because of more testosterone.

I just can't see Trish being on roids ,shes not really big at all. I mean she did used to be a fitness model, and i know clean girls who are about Trish's body type who play sports here that are bigger naturally, She just doesnt scream female roid freak to me.

I was a drug addict and alcoholic until I was 20. Does that count? The only other mod I know who has an addiction is Zack Malibu. His worries me the most. No one else will say if they've got the proverbial monkey on their back.

I have an addicition to what? Teen shows? Dude, I've never even smoked a cigarrette, am a social drinker 98% of the time, and have never done a drug of any sort.

I'd put my money on Christian not taking Roids.

He had really bad bacne the last time I saw him, which is a pretty good indication.

And Raven talked about steroids in one of his journal entries. Very interesting and detailed.

I was referring to the unhealthy obsession with kids from Malibu. You're going to get into trouble for that some day. Saved by the Bell should have stayed on the air for 4 years and then transfer into the college trip for 3 years. That way Slater wouldn't have looked like a ringer on the high school wrestling team when he was like 22 in real life. The dude was big.

On the topic of Trish:

She has not gotten ripped to hell like Chyna, Jazz or even Lita. But her body has grown a *considerable* amount since she debuted in 2000. Her body is much more filled out and her arms are a lot bigger now than they were before. She's just not cut up like the girls I mentioned above. Thank goodness for that though.

Even JR was pointing out how "little" Trish was when she debuted, which is usually the WWE's way of telling someone to get bigger. Her knees are going to go out on her like Victoria's have at some point though. They'll be a mess. Female bodies are not made to support so much mass, especially when they are taking as many bumps as the girls do today. That's a recipe for a broken down body.

Ivory is probably going to be in the best condition out of any of the wrestling girls in 10 years. And she's old enough to be the mother to some of them. Lucky woman.