TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Steve J. Rogers

Nicknames for wrestlers that you came up with

Just names that you THOUGHT would be "popular" but never seen elsewhere.

My example would be "The Human Hot Dog" for Hulk Hogan. Seriously, that bronze tan that he has, combined with his blonde hair and mustashe and his yellow and red garb (before he switched to the spandex), he looks JUST LIKE A Hot Dog

I guess "Orange Goblin" fits better on the 'net or something

Steve

Guest LooneyTune

Everyone uses Orange Goblin, but hot dog is kinda cute... in a silly sort of way.

My nickname for King Mabel: The Fat shitty wrestler.

I've often called Piper 'The Pipes' after a hilariously deranged promo from WCW.

THE PIPES! THE PIPES ARE COMING FOR YOU HOGAN! NYREARGH!

*starts running from Alcatraz to the beach, apparently intending to swim all the way to Hogan and beat his ass*

I usually call HHH "fuckin' HHH."

Guest Duncan Eternia

A few years ago I was watching Raw and X-Pac was making his entrance. At the same time my neighbor came over and he didn't know a thing about wrestling. Thus, when the announcer said "X-Pac" my neighbor thought he said "egg fuck" and the name has just stayed around.

Guest LooneyTune
And, of course, Abismo Negro is Abismo Sucko.

:lol: I didn't think he was that bad, although I was mesmorized by the Power Rangers villain outfits he wore.

The only thing he had going for him was the Power Rangers outfits, though. He botched every other move (save for Team Mexico vs. Team UK, when he actually CARRIED his opponent to a vaguely watchable match), was slow as fuck, and tried shit he didn't look right doing.

Guest uyaljg

Ever since The Rock did a promo a while back this year, where he walked backstage and saw Tyson Tomko and said, "Hey look, its "The Queer Eye For The Straight Guy". I always have called Tomko that, and imagine him as one of the guys from that show.

Guest LooneyTune
I think right now I'm the only one that calls Paul London "Paul 'The Dragon' London"

I picked it up from you during a Velocity discussion last month I think. Paul The Dragon London vs. Ravishing Billy Kidman.

I think right now I'm the only one that calls Paul London "Paul 'The Dragon' London"

I picked it up from you during a Velocity discussion last month I think. Paul The Dragon London vs. Ravishing Billy Kidman.

Ah, good...I'm not the only one then.

Now we just need Steamboat to manage London on camera.

Terri Runnels = "Leather Bags" due to her old orange skin

Taz = "Hogan + Runnel's baby"

jindrak + cade = "dropkick murphy's" due to the fact all they did were drop kicks

mark henry = "grizzly bear" i wish he would wear a full body bear suit

steve austin = "the quitter"

brock lesnar = "broke lesnar" originally after WM19, but now applies since he has no money

Jim Ross = "permanent slap-face" bells palsy 3:16...still one of the best signs i've seen at a RAW

matches

hell in a cell = "boring in a box"

bad blood HIAC HBKvsHHH = "SELL in a cell"

I still think i like "egg fuck" the best

Or "Blandy Orton" that was pretty good too

Guest LooneyTune

Egg-Fuck is probably the funniest. I call Brock Lesnar "Donkey Kong" because of the happy dance he does. Give the man a barrell and you've got money!

Rey Mysterio - Ugly Midget ... why else would he wear the mask? :)

Booker T - The fiddle player in Dave Matthews Band

I was kinda hoping Dave would show up at Survivor Series and give JBL an acoustic guitar shot to the head to help Booker win.

Guest LooneyTune

In 2002, I called Mr. Perfect "Mr. Jobber" because he won maybe 1 match from his return at the Royal Rumble until being fired in May. Lame name, I know.

I liked to call the Big Bossman the 'Big LOSSman' because of Hogan spouting out that lame nickname and guffawing like it was the best put-down ever.

Oh and original D-X = the ambiguously gay trio.

I like to call X-Pac "Fudge-Pac." Strangely, nobody else has used this before.

JR is "Ol' Frozenface," from the days when Tazz used to make fun of him.

I used to shout "It's nashers, its nashers" in a J.R-esque voice at my brother every time he was on WWE tv when he returned a few years back or when playing the Smackdown game with him in it.

Those were good times

Terri Runnels = "Leather Bags" due to her old orange skin

:lol: - I like

When I think of X-Pac, I remember the hi-larious Goldust skit where he dressed up as the Crocodile Hunter, snuck into the nWo lockerroom, and called X-Pac ... well, I believe it was a rare sewer rat.

The name always stuck for me.

Guest LooneyTune

Something like "a rare, bandana wearing, grease rat" and that they tend to suck.