TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Styles

1/14/04 iMPACT! Official Preview

sabdan.jpg

THIS FRIDAY ON IMPACT - THE COUNTDOWN TO SUNDAY'S FINAL RESOLUTION BEGINS WITH SABIN VS. DANIELS!

This Friday on Impact, the third competitor in the Ultimate X Match at Final Resolution will be determined when The Fallen Angel Christopher Daniels faces Chris Sabin! Who will advance to take on Petey Williams and AJ Styles in the Ultimate X on January 16? Tune into Impact to find out!

Also on Impact, one-half of the NWA World Tag Team Champions, Team Canada's Eric Young, will take on one-half of America's Most Wanted in James Storm! Team Canada and AMW clash before their huge title match at Sunday's Victory Road!

In addition, The Phenomenal AJ Styles, Primetime Elix Skipper and Dustin Rhodes will all be in action on Friday's Impact as we count down the hours until the Sunday Pay-Per-View!

They seem to be improving. Most of the matches feature stars that are ACTUALLY employed by TNA. I just wish they could use Alex Shelley more.

I haven't been watching Impact too much lately due to being out on Saturday nights, so hat sounds good.

I would like to see more of Shelley...the few matches I've seen with him I have enjoyed.