TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Red Hot Thumbtack In The Eye

Meatwad

If we're going to nominate a worst poster in this thread, my vote has always been, and will always go to, Mad Dog. He disappeared around the time AMikeSC did, though, so maybe it was a second account for Mike. After all, all Mad Dog did was post directly after Mike, and say the same thing, yet somehow in a much dumber way.

Guest BDC
If we're going to nominate a worst poster in this thread, my vote has always been, and will always go to, Mad Dog. He disappeared around the time AMikeSC did, though, so maybe it was a second account for Mike. After all, all Mad Dog did was post directly after Mike, and say the same thing, yet somehow in a much dumber way.

:lol:

Guest Vitamin X

Actually, his name was changed to Salacious Crumb and still posts here.

Nitwit.

Mike actually agreed that if America elected kerry, then we might as well call ourselves spineless and even worse, Spanish.

Tad ridiculous, and ridiculously stupid that.

A few people in CE would do better if they don't go making such obvious erroneous statements as these, unfortunately they go unnoticed most of the time since most probably agree.