TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Red Hot Thumbtack In The Eye

Meatwad

Guest Failed Mascot
The worst poster here is Damaramu or Frigidsoul.

How dare you place me in the same sentence with him.

Guest Failed Mascot

You're still upset about that time I pointed out how you were internetting wrong, aren't you?

Guest Failed Mascot

"What are you lookin' at? You're all a bunch of fuckin' assholes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be. You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fuckin' fingers, and say "that's the bad guy." So, what'll that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth... even when I lie. So say goodnight to the bad guy. Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you."

Scarface

Guest Failed Mascot

Me and Banky might be this close to becoming not friends...but the step below that.

I thought it was more like you got banned, then un-banned or whatever.

It's okay, there was a whole thread to getting me banned. Acutally I think there was more than one. I can't seem to find it when I search for the thread though.

Guest Agent of Oblivion
Anyways, I think cynicalprofit is the worst poster here.

ooh, good one.

The worst poster is obviously barron but he does it in such a lovable way.

PLAGIARISM! is the best poster after myself, because he's not here enough to overkill it.

And there's not anything wrong with wearing a Nazi uniform.

And there's not anything wrong with wearing a Nazi uniform.

Um... okaaaaaay. But this guy was claiming that there's nothing wrong with the Prince of England wearing a Nazi uniform, and went on to blast "the Jewsmedia".

Well, there are stories of Nazi's killing alot of Jews, so there's your reason for dressing like one is being wrong.

IDRM is one of those crazy idiots who thinks that anything PC is wrong, but the stories about those guys would probably make even him say "Yeah, those Nazi's are sluts."

You know that thing in comedy where something is funny but if you do it too much it stops being funny but then sometimes if you keep doing it it gets even funnier than it was in the first place? That's how Nazi's are.

hitler.jpg

INXS is pretty bad, but more for his stealing from his girlfriend for booze money than anything else.

No. It's not a link. Deal with it. But it is underlined!