TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JoeDirt

Daivari threatened by fan

I shake my head at the people that say this gimmick isn't working ... the guy's already getting more heel heat than most veterans, and certainly getting more than any of the vanilla, generic debuts that have been used lately. And to say that he's getting X-Pac heat from the marks is a blatant lie ... smarks might not want to see him in that role, but marks just get all jingoistic and boo the guy.

My big complaint with it is that there isn't much to do with it after the shock-value wears off. Maybe after a set-amount of time they could just repackage him, change his name and downplay his being "Arab-American" (a la changing Prince Albert to Albert to A-Train, but using "ethnic roots" in place of a piercing fetish)

So far the only crowd that truly got how stupid the angle/gimmick was is the Alabama crowd that just chanted "WHAT" at him.

Never thought Alabama would be the smartest fans.

So far the only crowd that truly got how stupid the angle/gimmick was is the Alabama crowd that just chanted "WHAT" at him.

Oh fuck you right in your ear. Alabama is known for its great thinkers.

Or it could mean that they're too stupid to understand the gimmick, and they just keep yelling "WHAT".

The angle wasn't stupid, but it got stupid yesterday when they went for cheap heat in Toronto.

My big complaint with it is that there isn't much to do with it after the shock-value wears off. Maybe after a set-amount of time they could just repackage him, change his name and downplay his being "Arab-American" (a la changing Prince Albert to Albert to A-Train, but using "ethnic roots" in place of a piercing fetish)

Why not make him an Arab-American with a piercing fetish? He can declare jihad on your septum.

Or it could mean that they're too stupid to understand the gimmick, and they just keep yelling "WHAT".

The angle wasn't stupid, but it got stupid yesterday when they went for cheap heat in Toronto.

Oh fuck you right in your ear. Alabama is known for its great thinkers.

This is a hoax. Put on by Daivari himself, the WWE or one of Daivari's friends. It's pretty simple to figure out, really.

It's obvious the person who "threatened" him only knows of him from the WWE.

So how did he find Shawn Daivari's website, since you know, his WWE name isn't Shawn Daivari?

You could argue it's easy to find his real name. I'd argue somebody who made that thread wouldn't know how.

It's a fake.

Hmmmmmmm.

That's what someone said on another board.