TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
tbondrage99

2005s Comic Movies

Guest DVD Spree
Don't forget most anorexic. 

I would SO have nailed her before she got horribly thin, but I wouldn't let her play any of her CDs while I did it.

Guest netslob
The Watchmen should never be made into a movie.  There's no director out there that could cover the little nuances about WM that Alan Moore was able to cover in 12 issues.  Leave it alone.

i concur. it's a story that's just TOO good to be a movie, y'know? unless Moore himself directed it and had total control (very doubtful), it should be left alone.

I want a damn Iron Man movie. That would OWN.

I heard that Iron Man is supposed to be Marvels big summer blockbuster for 2006. Could very well be wrong though. I mean wasnt Ghost Rider supposed to come out a year after the first Blade movie and every year since?

Guest netslob

i keep hearing rumblings about a Deadpool movie. could be good if they REALLY play up the comedy.

The Watchmen should never be made into a movie.  There's no director out there that could cover the little nuances about WM that Alan Moore was able to cover in 12 issues.  Leave it alone.

i concur. it's a story that's just TOO good to be a movie, y'know?

It's apparently happening.

i keep hearing rumblings about a Deadpool movie. could be good if they REALLY play up the comedy.

Rumour mill is always linking Ryan Reynolds to Wade Wilson, but nothing firm. Reynolds has said he wouldn't mind playing the merc with a mouth...

Guest netslob

i concur. it's a story that's just TOO good to be a movie, y'know?

It's apparently happening.

super. here's hoping they don't fuck it up.

Rumour mill is always linking Ryan Reynolds to Wade Wilson, but nothing firm. Reynolds has said he wouldn't mind playing the merc with a mouth...

ok, i can see him doing it. he's a pretty good choice.

If Deadpool rides around on a kiddy bike I'm there.

The Constantine thing really bugs me. JC is blonde, British, the biggest prick in comics, possessing a vicious wit, who is sometimes morose.

Keanu can handle morose and blonde. Apparrently he settled for just morose.

Guest JMA

I've heard that the screenplay for Watchmen is one of the best in regards to comic book adaptations. I haven't read it myself (and I most likely won't). I have very high hopes for the film, though. Perhaps this time an Alan Moore story will be done right on the big screen.

That’s a very nice choice for the movie poster, too.

Guest JMA
Anyone know where the screenplay can be found?

I don't know where the actual script can be found, but there is a review of it at IGN. It goes without saying that there are spoilers in this review, so anyone viewing them should be warned--the review of the script can be found here.