TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Richard

Women forced to suck cock

OK, I don't really have anything to say about this, but it's a good article to bring up, and I think somebody else should say something about it, so I'm bumping it up to the top of the page.

Where in the name of fuck has someone ever lost unemployment insurance because they didn't take a job as a prostitute here in America?

Guest Salacious Crumb
Where in the name of fuck has someone ever lost unemployment insurance because they didn't take a job as a prostitute here in America?

It's INXS.

See what you're missing, hippie.

Your mom. Wait, that doesn't mean she's a whore. Um, well, she does it for free, which makes her a SLUT...

See what you're missing, hippie.

Your mom.

Too late bitch, you screwed it up and I saw it.

Bite me, hippie. I admit my mistakes -- as few and as far between as they may be -- and leave them in my posts, unless I see a dumb speling arror or come up with an "add-on" thought.

And I did screw your mom up, and I was wondering what that noise was coming out of the clothes hamper. Sorry for throwing my skid-marked undies on top of your nappy head (BTW: What exactly is "nappy"? I never understood that one...)

Is it just me or does the fact that you are basically saying you shit your undies negate any insult that you could have there. Cause honestly, I would rather have a whorish mom than lack the ability to wipe my ass properly.

And yeah, I got sexy hair, bitch, so you were probably tossing your shit drawers on the head of me and your wifes bastard child. No, your kid doesn't have a natrual tan. thats all me niccuh!!

Ripper - Pays no child support.

Cause honestly, I would rather have a whorish mom than lack the ability to wipe my ass properly.

Oh I wipe my brown eye good. The poo was from me wiping off my dong after BUTT-fucking Miss Ripper (Is having anal sex with someone's mom still insulting oneself?)

No, your kid doesn't have a natrual tan. thats all me niccuh!!

Well, the new kitty we brought in last week is black and is a long-hair.

And you didn't answer my "What does Nappy mean?" question...

Ripper - Pays no child support.

Since when?

Oh...my fault.

Ripper - Pays no child support since 2000

And you didn't answer my "What does Nappy mean?" question...

nap·py

adj. nap·pi·er, nap·pi·est

1: Having a nap; fuzzy.

2: Kinky; frizzy.

Damn, you people have a one track mind... and do I detect a certain word that everyone's dancing around, but nobody's actually using? Give ya a nickel to go down to Nicaragua and pick up some Nicorette gum and chicken nuggets for that long flight across the ocean to Niger, ya necrofiliacs.

OK, I don't really have anything to say about this, but it's a good article to bring up, and I think somebody else should say something about it, so I'm bumping it up to the top of the page.

Wow, I underestimated my own influence. Nobody responded to this topic for a day and a half. Then, after I said people should respond, it has over 20 replies in the span of a couple hours.

Thank you TSMers for responding so quickly and giving me an inflated sense of self-importance.

You fucking sheep.

Seeing "Women forced to suck cock." next to Current Events made me love tsm. I never even come in this folder.

I like this too. That really is amusing when you think about it.

Seeing "Women forced to suck cock." next to Current Events made me love tsm. I never even come in this folder.

I like this too. That really is amusing when you think about it.

Quoting yourself is fun, but it doesn't really accomplish much.

I'm turning into a really crappy poster. I've made three (now four) posts in this thread, and none of them served any purpose whatsoever.

I apologize.

Wow, I underestimated my own influence. Nobody responded to this topic for a day and a half. Then, after I said people should respond, it has over 20 replies in the span of a couple hours.

Thank you TSMers for responding so quickly and giving me an inflated sense of self-importance.

You fucking sheep.

We started a thread of offensive racial jokes. I don't think that is following your lead.

You fucking sheep.

We started a thread of offensive racial jokes. I don't think that is following your lead.

Why did God give Mexicans noses?

So they have something to pick in the winter.

You fucking sheep.

Why did God give Mexicans noses?

So they have something to pick in the winter.

I don't get it.