TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vern Gagne

TSM Favorites

I didn't think anyone else besides Czech and myself liked the Bulls, and I haven't met any other White Sox fans here. The only Chicago team that I've seen get any love from more than a couple posters has been the Cubs.

Nearly all the Chicago, New York and Boston teams, since that's where the majority of people in this folder seem to be from.

That's where a majority of people in the US are from

I'd be wholeheartedly supporting the Bruins as well if their was an NHL season going on. Sadly, the Celtics are stop a shitty division so while I like watching them, they don't exactly inspire me.

I didn't think anyone else besides Czech and myself liked the Bulls, and I haven't met any other White Sox fans here. The only Chicago team that I've seen get any love from more than a couple posters has been the Cubs.

I'm a White Sox fan. I think Smell the Ratings is too, not sure though. And the Bulls too (though I can't really follow them in San Diego)

I still have a passing interest in the Bulls and always will. They were my favourite team back in the day; admittedly because Michael Jordan was my hero in my childhood days.

I'd be wholeheartedly supporting the Bruins as well if their was an NHL season going on. Sadly, the Celtics are stop a shitty division so while I like watching them, they don't exactly inspire me.

What he said ...

And, having said that, I think this board is dominated by: Red Sox fans, Yankees fans, Pats fans, and people that hate those three teams.

I'm a White Sox fan. I think Smell the Ratings is too, not sure though. And the Bulls too (though I can't really follow them in San Diego)

I feel your pain. I was used to getting all the Bulls, Sox, and Cubs games in cental Illinois, but now I don't have access to any Chicago sports channels of course since I'm in Southern California.

It's a good thing I've always followed the Dodgers and Angels. Now I can go see the amazing VLAD~! and my favorite player, fellow Glenwood High School alum Jayson Werth. Plus I can see the Cubs and Sox when they come in town.

As for the Bulls, I'm screwed. They finally get good again and I can't watch the games.

I feel your pain. I was used to getting all the Bulls, Sox, and Cubs games in cental Illinois, but now I don't have access to any Chicago sports channels of course since I'm in Southern California.

It's a good thing I've always followed the Dodgers and Angels. Now I can go see the amazing VLAD~! and my favorite player, fellow Glenwood High School alum Jayson Werth. Plus I can see the Cubs and Sox when they come in town.

As for the Bulls, I'm screwed. They finally get good again and I can't watch the games.

I just tell my parents to tape the games and send to me. So they're taping a season's worth... should be a heavy package in June.

Yankees, Red Sox, Patriots, Lakers.

Which, truth be told, are probably the favorites anywhere you go.

The fans of these teams also tend to be really, really, really vocal. Especially here.

These teams also, coincidentally, get a shitload of press.

Guest Vitamin X

What the fuck? Lakers fans? I think the only Laker fans here are myself, Spicy McHaggis, Sass, and maybe Banky.

And, having said that, I think this board is dominated by: Red Sox fans, Yankees fans, Pats fans, and people that hate those three teams.

I don't think there's that many people who hate the Patriots as much as the Lakers. I don't go into the baseball threads too often so I'm not sure about the Yankees, but man it's tough being a Laker fan around here.

If AngleSault was still around, he'd more than make up for the apparent dearth of Yankee fans.

BTW Matt Young, you can't be a White Sox fan AND a Cubs fan. They are as different as night and day. Fortunately, I'm night. So I like the darker team ;)