TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MikeJordan23

Jay-Z dissing Game

I heard last nights 50 interview with Hot 97 today, and eventhough I haven't heard from Game's interview from Saturday which set it off 50, I think 50 was in the right with this one, because he felt Game was being ungrateful for what 50 was doing for him, 50 said he wrote Game's three current singles thats been on the radio.

So the current hip hop beef is 50 Cent having beef with Game, Fat Joe, Nas, Jadakiss, Ja Rule and Shyne on his song "Piggy Bank."

50 on Fat Joe:

That fat nigga thought 'Lean Back' was 'In Da Club'

My shit sold 11 mil, his shit was a dud

Fat Joe response: Fat Joe says 50 Cent is the real "Wanksta." Joe called in to his good friend "The Drama King" Kay Slay on New York radio station Hot 97 Thursday night...Joe called Fif "a coward" that was "scared of his own shadow." "Them steroids is getting to him," Joe said. "He ain't built like that. These dudes is hilarious to me." Joey Crack also said that he wouldn't be surprised if 50 came out dissing Eminem because 50 is just that disrespectful.

"That dude ain't the truth," Joe fumed. "His name should be Vince McMahon because he likes to create hype."

50 on Nas:

Kelis says her milkshake bring all the boys to the yard

Then Nas went and tattooed the bitch on his arm

Nas's comments on if he will respond: "I need a good opponent to go after, then it's all good," Nas said with a smile on Friday in New York. "The game is looking terrible. It's a lot of guys out here, 'CB4' gangstas, making the rap game look bad. Fourteen-year-olds might be believing in these guys, and a lot of these guys that are here are walking train wrecks and they're miserable. I pray for the upliftment of hip-hop.

50 on Jadakiss:

Jada, don't fuck with me if you want to eat

'Cause I'll do your little ass like Jay did Mobb Deep

Yea homie in New York, niggas like ya vocals

but thats only in New York dog, yo ass is local

Guest Failed Mascot

When you've survived being shot nine times you're not really reluctant about running your mouth on anybody.

That being said I thought Jigga ended Ja-Rule too. I'm not a huge rap fan so somebody feel free to explain if I'm wrong.

Guest pinnacleofallthingsmanly

This all sounds like some womanly shit.