TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ace309

Lockdown Comments

So, um, guys? The Main Event AND the Mall Brawl were both written by yours truly. What do we need to do to get you guys to show? Cuz, y'know, we'll do it.

Um, and comment on the matches, please. We had a nooblet doing his thing, as well as a few other interesting happenings.

The opening promo was as it says… odd. That’s about all I have to say on this Flesher piece.

After reading through everything I am impressed with Scott Pretzler’s match, especially if he really is a rook. If so, he’s the second coming of Toxxic. Plus he nearly ripped Kaine’s head off his shoulders! Awesome!

The Hardcore match was just all kinds of coolness coming from Zach Malibu~! It seemed rather short as I was reading it but I guess that just means it didn’t drag any for me. The ending, God damn, Cortez just about murdered Danny Dagda with two Yakazu kicks, a hollow point, Senton bomb onto a chair, FOLLOWED by caving the man’s ribs in! I loved it! More, Cortez, more!

Spike’s match was up next, and like I mentioned above; it seemed short but maybe because it didn’t drag during my reading. Of course, I also read the whole show in like 30 minutes. Anyway, some nice top rope spots in this one with Jenkins smoking Manson by two points in the end. Good job with keeping the No Gravity stip going, I liked this one as well.

The other stuff was a big no show USJL title match, the W&D match, and the no showed Main Event. Geeze, I know I can’t really talk about no showing a match after I pulled the biggest no show of all time, but come on people. Why so many people on one night, and no promos to build to From the Fire? What was there I thought was good, but if we don’t get a good base of writers showing, we won’t have a e-fed much longer and I don’t think anybody would want to see that.

Yeah, my comments are short, but I’m not really one to give a line by line break down of the matches. Sorry, I tried, anyway.

Guest The Satanic Angel

I haven't read the show, and honestly I won't have the time to in the near future. I'm going to apologize for not showing due to massive amounts of work and school related BS. RL sucks and all that.

The opening promo was as it says… odd. That’s about all I have to say on this Flesher piece.

It's actually a transcript of a Paul Okenfold song read by Hunter S. Thompson called "Nixon's Spirit." Nice little number. I added it because I've had Nixon on the mind due to Deep Throat being in the news lately.

Jesus, I'd have written for the Lumberjack match if I'd have realised that CLARK of all people wasn't showing. Ah well. Now how much longer do i have to wait for my friggin' title shot?

Well, the whole point of Mall Brawl was me dropping the title. I expected at least Davis to show so I figured I wouldn't need to write a losing match.

I guess I'll just have to drop it the old fashioned way.

Guest The Satanic Angel

If you had given me the slightest indication that was your plan, I may have been able to throw together something during my lunch hour or what-have-you.

Communication, people!

Even I could have taken my old Mall Brawl and cut/ paste new names into the spots if I didn't... you know... suck.

After reading through everything I am impressed with Scott Pretzler’s match, especially if he really is a rook. If so, he’s the second coming of Toxxic.

This pleases me. But it's totally inaccurate. You see, this guy seems to know how to contruct a technically sound match...

Certainly compared to me. Part of the bizarreness of Toxxic's success is that I managed to rise meterotically up the card with only a very, VERY basic knowledge of wrestling.