TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
iliketurtles

What the hell happened to HHH's beard?

oh good, so my odd, lame Sportcenter stat (because you know they always pull weird stats outta their asses) works for HHH...0-2 when Motorhead plays him to the ring at Wrestlemania...

When did they say anything about Motorhead being at WM21?

I find it amazing that this theard about Triple Hs beard has this many posts....

Only time they've played him to the ring so far has been WM17. WM18 was Drowning Pool playing their shitty version. 19 and 20 were just the regular music.

They played Evolution to the ring on Raw once.

Only time they've played him to the ring so far has been WM17.  WM18 was Drowning Pool playing their shitty version.  19 and 20 were just the regular music.

That's news to me.

Only time they've played him to the ring so far has been WM17.  WM18 was Drowning Pool playing their shitty version.  19 and 20 were just the regular music.

That's news to me.

It was around the time they added the lyrics to the theme song.

That's news to me.

Yeah I cant remember that either and I have only missed one Raw in the last 11 years....that was sometime last month...

Guest curry_man2002

apparently motorhead will be at mania and they will be doing the evolution theme not the triple h theme.

Guest bigm350

The only time the Evolution theme is played is when the group comes out at a whole.

Since we're getting HHH vs Batista at WM, why would they play the Evolution theme? That doesn't make any sense.

That's news to me.

...that's because it never happened.

I remember that Raw with Motorhead, so you're not nuts. It was just really forgettable, like the time Union Underground played the Raw theme live. I mean, you hear that music before and after every commercial, as well as at the beginning, so why the fuck would you do it during a segment as well?

Dang, I want a look at that beard. At least we know he has balls for wearing it.

Why does that take balls? I sported one of those for a few months late last year, before shaving the beard part of and sticking with the fu-manchu that I still sport today.

I agree with those that say it's due to his friendship/fanship of Lemmy & Motorhead.

I remember that Raw with Motorhead, so you're not nuts.

Trust me. They never played on RAW.

A RAW show with Motorhead playing would have most of this board creaming themselves, ala their performance at Wrestlemania X-7. Taking into account that THAT performance is still talked about fondly to this day (arguably the best single entrance in wrestling history), I'd be surprised to see that we glossed over their RAW performance.

I remember that Raw with Motorhead, so you're not nuts.

Trust me. They never played on RAW.

A RAW show with Motorhead playing would have most of this board creaming themselves, ala their performance at Wrestlemania X-7. Taking into account that THAT performance is still talked about fondly to this day (arguably the best single entrance in wrestling history), I'd be surprised to see that we glossed over their RAW performance.

Word for word what he said.

Only time they've played him to the ring so far has been WM17. WM18 was Drowning Pool playing their shitty version. 19 and 20 were just the regular music.

Hey I kinda liked the drowing pool version (well I mean the version that was on the forceable entry cd, their live perfomrmance sucked and the singer forgot the words)

It's possible that Batista and HHH will both come out to the Evolution theme, at HHH's suggestion, because he wants to keep it a friendly contest. We don't know exactly where they're going with the story, but something tells me there won't be full-blown conflict til after Wrestlemania.