TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ragingfear79

Gmail Invites

Buenas Tortillas, I didnt know where to put this so I figured this would be the best one, I have 25 invites left so the first 25 people that pm me will get an invite, please inlcude email. Figured I would give something back.

I'm guessing every member of TSM has one.

Coincidently, i've got two hundred.

I have given myself three new accounts and they each had 50 after a few days.

It's like 'what is your one wish? I wish for three more wishes'

and so on.

So I'm guessing you can have as many as you want.

Guest Reservoir_Kitty

Yeah, I have 50 too. It went from 4 to 50 overnight. They're like rabbits.

Ive got some as well

I do believe you invited me originally :)

Well remembered, and despite only inviting like 4 fucking people, Ive got 340 invites

Guest bigshot

does it not strike anyone funny that everyone in the world has 50 Gmail accounts and 5billion fucking invites????? maybe its not as great as it looks??? just maybe???!!!! but what do I know about it, I like spam!:

:boxing: :cheers: :shotgun: :firing: :firedevil: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :cheers: :throwup: :throwup: :blossom:

Guest bigshot

Micheal Moore is a liberal faggot, and so are you... you stupid FAG... I hope Micheal Moore's entire family, and everyone he ever cared for in his life falls in the shower tomorrow morning and break thier necks... that way he has to decide which loved one he will take care of in the hospital... because his existance is a drain on the universe, he is the cancer of society... his horse shit pig loving lies are nothing more than the equivalance of the stupitidy of human nature!!!! IF HE DIES QUICK AND EASY, THEN I WILL BE PISSED OFF!!!! I will also poop on his grave!!!! :throwup: