TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

Matt and Lita

Oh yeah, another story was how the Road Warriors were apparently huge in the pants and defied all steroid after-effect logic by *not* having small wangs or being impotent. They were also pretty nice guys for roid freaks. Scott Steiner and Rick were the complete opposites. The RockN'Roll Express also had no shame on the road. I'd figure not if Ricky fuckin Morton is riding shotgun in the car trip.

Is that site safe to view at work? I mean I know the content of the text isn't, but I mean as far as not having adult material splashed all over the website?

It's totally safe to view at work. Just use discresion about checking out the threads. You never know when a naked Eric Embry pic might be shown.

Aw man, can you guys not 'invade' the board? Or at least don't do it as a group or anything...

CC, good to see that I'm not the only one that detests "board invasions"

This thread is turning into a classic.

I never heard about the Honky thing, but I do remember hearing about the Kat screwing guys backstage all the time, including Jeff being named as one of them.

The stuff involving Helms though sounds too damn ridiculous. I just can't picture that guy involved in any of that stuff. The "stealthily watching Lita getting screwed by Tomko and Snitsky" stuff sounds more believable, IMO. :P

This thread is turning into a classic.

I never heard about the Honky thing, but I do remember hearing about the Kat screwing guys backstage all the time, including Jeff being named as one of them.

The stuff involving Helms though sounds too damn ridiculous. I just can't picture that guy involved in any of that stuff. The "stealthily watching Lita getting screwed by Tomko and Snitsky" stuff sounds more believable, IMO. :P

Aww man, the Honky Tonk man incident is an all-time classic. I guess Honky hates Lawler, for the person who sent him the pic of Kat sucking off the Dupp, he in turn, sent a bunch of autographed merch and stuff.......The funniest part is this was right in the middle of Lawler's "please come back to me Kat" campaign......Truly classic stuff.

But she or he also slagged Sting, Lex Luger, and Buff Bagwell for their infidelity to their (former) wives by bringing up how Luger was impotent, Buff was a chubby chaser and that Sting was into S&M domination.

Huh. The Luger thing I can believe, especially given the amount of roids the guy's done in his time.

Buff a chubby chaser? :lol:

As for Sting into S&M.... :huh:

Guest Loss

I don't think Kane (or Snitsky, or Tomko) had anything to do with this. Lita doesn't seem to like those huge muscular guys based on her past, so I don't think she'd go for any of them, and Kane is FAR too much of a high-brow intellectual to carry on an affair with someone who doesn't even know which President is on a dollar bill. Kane likes to talk philosophy and literature, and Lita is all about trailer parks and Mello Yello.

I don't think Kane (or Snitsky, or Tomko) had anything to do with this. Lita doesn't seem to like those huge muscular guys based on her past, so I don't think she'd go for any of them, and Kane is FAR too much of a high-brow intellectual to carry on an affair with someone who doesn't even know which President is on a dollar bill. Kane likes to talk philosophy and literature, and Lita is all about trailer parks and Mello Yello.

Correct. Snitsky's not out of the woods though. He does have some history with Lita IIRC. But the Kane thing is 100% correct.

But she or he also slagged Sting, Lex Luger, and Buff Bagwell for their infidelity to their (former) wives by bringing up how Luger was impotent, Buff was a chubby chaser and that Sting was into S&M domination.

Huh. The Luger thing I can believe, especially given the amount of roids the guy's done in his time.

Buff a chubby chaser? :lol:

As for Sting into S&M.... :huh:

I'm surprised Russo didn't make anything of it.

Buff could have been the chubby chaser instead of Awesome.

Enzyte Lex!

Sting could have used Goldust's Artist gimmick, complete with rubber ball gag.

Aww man, the Honky Tonk man incident is an all-time classic. I guess Honky hates Lawler, for the person who sent him the pic of Kat sucking off the Dupp, he in turn, sent a bunch of autographed merch and stuff

Well, it's pretty well known that Honkey and Lawler hate each other. They're cousins, so you'd think it was just a professional rivalry thing, but naw--it's gotten way personal even before the Kat situation.

Guest Loss

I don't even know that I buy that. All the guys Lita has been tied to in her past have looked NOTHING like Snitsky, so I don't think he's her type. I think she likes the smaller, long-haired guys.

I don't even know that I buy that. All the guys Lita has been tied to in her past have looked NOTHING like Snitsky, so I don't think he's her type. I think she likes the smaller, long-haired guys.

Loss, yes Lita has her preferences, but she isn't adverse to doing things with guys that aren't her type.

Guest Loss

Then, how come she hasn't before? Matt Hardy, Shannon Moore and Shane Helms are clearly one type of guy and Gene Snitsky is clearly another. I don't buy it.

Then, how come she hasn't before? Matt Hardy, Shannon Moore and Shane Helms are clearly one type of guy and Gene Snitsky is clearly another. I don't buy it.

Do you actually think you know EVERY ONE of Lita's partners? Not all of them are girly boys.

Guest Loss

I think we know enough of them from stories she's told and word that gets around that we can say what her type is. Gene Snitsky is not her type. Fucking around is about lust. We know enough about Lita to know that's not the type she goes for. I think Snitsky being involved is a total lie. I don't know of a single woman whose tastes are that broad.

Guest Loss

And I'm sick of talking about this. It's not my business, I don't really care one way or the other and it's not even morbidly entertaining anymore.

Guest cosbywasmurdered
The Wrestling Observer is going to have a HUGE update on the relationship status of Matt and Lita.

Also included in the next issue of the Observer will be a list and profile of all of Lita's known sexual partners.

It's going to be a mega sized issue.

That was a DaveMeltzer post for whoever asked. I was thinking about goofing around at that site but I think this board is more on your guys level...

I think we know enough of them from stories she's told and word that gets around that we can say what her type is. Gene Snitsky is not her type. Fucking around is about lust. We know enough about Lita to know that's not the type she goes for. I think Snitsky being involved is a total lie. I don't know of a single woman whose tastes are that broad.

Well, my g/f likes both Jeff Hardy and Sean O'Haire... but O'Haire was very much an exception. And I guess if you were going to make an exception, there's no way it'd be Snitsky.

It's still bizarre to think that Kane is qualified to be an English teacher. If he retires and goes back into it, who the fuck is going to misbehave in THAT class?

Someone needs to paste Sass' huge post over there on Hardy's message board. Let's see how the sheep react to that.

"OK, Bobby, for your detention, you'll be spending the afternoon with.....KANE~!"

Methinks the Chokeslam would get him sued in school. Although Bischoff would make an AWESOME headteacher (Principal to you lot).

Stacy went from David Flair to Test.

Stacy went from David Flair to Test.

Shh.... he doesn't want to talk about it anymore! And really, who does? This discussion really went far away from the original topic.

Someone needs to paste Sass' huge post over there on Hardy's message board. Let's see how the sheep react to that.

I thought that is where Sass pulled it from.......if not, I will be glad to post it on that board. B-)

Guest ShootingStylesPress

Not really. Every other post is "Lita = WhoreSkankSlutFace", so we're kinda there.