TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
starvenger

The Amazing Race 7

Aaaaand it's Romber in first!! And they get a honeymoon trip. Looks like their bribery (and Rob's stacking skills) paid off...

Line of the night goes to Lynn: "We're good at pulling up the rear"

Not only did they get their first..they got there before like 9:30

OK, after two legs, my opinions have changed.

Like: Rob and Amber, West Hollywood, the Brothers

Dislike: BoloDouche and Deana, POW/Queen, The Barbies (x), WhinyBitch and Mom

Don't care: The Other Chicks, the Grandparents, Uchenna and Joyce

Ah, Romber. So much fun. Bribing everyone in sight. I approve. Also, Amber is still cute. Had to like the "I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Rob" line. No shit Amber, you would have come in 12th place on All-Stars and be out a million if it wasn't for the guy.

The grandma is annoying. She was screaming the whole last part of the leg. Ugh. Patrick begging for money with his wilted flower was kinda funny. I kinda like the Other Girls. Deanna and BoloDouche are just kinda there. The POW and his ho are stupid. The Bros are incompetent enough that I think they won't win the race now. Go Romber~

I wanted more weeks of build-up for the brothers/barbies relationship before their inevitable footrace against eachother to the pit stop, but oh well. I have to believe that that's what the producers of the show hoped for as well. You put teams two good looking girls and two good looking guys together on the show and they're bound to hook up.

Photos from the website:

ep02_01.jpg

"It's Morphin' Time!!"

ep02_02.jpg

ep02_04.jpg

Enjoy it, because that's it for the Barbies...

ep02_03.jpg

I think that Kelly may be proof that beauty pageants are fixed, but still, I appreciate the low-cut top...

ep02_06.jpg

ep02_05.jpg

Remember, they're very close friends...

So the wannabe lesbians are probaly gone?

Or are the bro..well nvmind, they just showed them. Thought they still had the flat. They said they went two hours to far so more then likely they're even further then it appears. That sucks.

Goddamn, Robfather with the ballsy move.

Which turned out to be one smart ass move.

Who the fuck can't eat 4 lbs of meat in 4 hours?

Edit- AND you can throw up with no penalty. (Like Alex/lynn did) So why not just take a few bites...act like you're throwing that shit up. Rinse, repeat. Until you pretty much have a chewed up pile on teh ground, and 'you're done'.

I could never do it. Not in four hours, anyway. That shit needs time to digest. It's not like putting away two or three pizzas where you don't really realize how much you've eaten until the very end. It's the equivalent of sixteen quarter-pounders, and some of it's REALLY nasty.

That was quite the brilliant move by Rob. Take the penalty, wait until the next team comes in, and then convince a couple of other teams to take it. The way things go in the AR it doesn't matter whether you get second or second-last, as long as you stay in, you will likely catch up to the leaders in the next episode. At least this early.

I wouldn't be able to eat the meat either.

I loved stealing the taxi for no reason. Rob is so great. The pit stop convo with Phil was also gold. Really smart move, I bet Patrick is going to be dead for the next couple of days, while Rob is fine.

I was upset to see hottie Bianca and her lesbo friend get eliminated. There is a distinct lack of the Juggs now. Deena is channeling ShutUpFlo, the pageant queen is Kendra-level annoying, Gretchen is a disgusting old woman ("I make up [for being a dumb bitch] in other ways"), Joyce looks like a rat. Anyone I'm missing?

That was quite the brilliant move by Rob. Take the penalty, wait until the next team comes in, and then convince a couple of other teams to take it. The way things go in the AR it doesn't matter whether you get second or second-last, as long as you stay in, you will likely catch up to the leaders in the next episode. At least this early.

Which is why I have to say, Shut The Fuck Up, Lynn and Alex.

BTW, you notice that they didn't win a prize?

Rob and Amber are fucking awesome.

The gay-as-fucking-Liberace, slow-motion high five between The Queenz when they won last night was quite possibly the best example of stereotype editing they've done in the history of the series.

They could've done one better if they showed Uchenna eating all the meat with a ravenous look in his eyes and rap beats blaring in the background but that ship has sailed.

Oh, can I just say that Debbie's gut doesn't look like she ate much at all?

Also, I gotta think they swing both ways, given the way they were rejoicing over lots of meat...