TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
starvenger

The Amazing Race 7

I may be mistaken, but I think you're biased. That being said, he is definitely one of the best (I think I need to make a list sometime), and one of a kind...

He is certainly making this show, which surprises me. He's a lot more clever here than he ever was on Survivor. Most of his Survivor strategies revolved around his opponents being idiots, and he managed to lose twice.

Eh, he pretty much won All-Stars.

He should have, but he pissed off too many people. He just happened to get engaged to the winner. He still lost.

Regardless, going against what I said before the season started, I would like him to win here. He is certainly a bright guy, and deserves it.

Eh, he pretty much won All-Stars.

He should have, but he pissed off too many people. He just happened to get engaged to the winner. He still lost.

Yep. He really underestimated the power of bitterness on All-Stars. Ironically, this is probably the same reason that Vecepia won Marquesas, the show Rob was originally on.

It was Robs powerplay that saved Amber. She owes him that victory. He gets major points in being the only survivor going into the finals with a win/win situation.

You could actually argue that Sandra was in that position - noone was gonna vote the Outcast to win.

Actually, it worked out better for Rob and Amber that she won the million because taxes are less severe in her home state. Clearly, he deserved the bragging rights though. They'll get another million when CBS airs their wedding.

It was Robs powerplay that saved Amber.  She owes him that victory.  He gets major points in being the only survivor going into the finals with a win/win situation.

You could actually argue that Sandra was in that position - noone was gonna vote the Outcast to win.

I dunno what you are talking about, but the concept of win/win is that either decision means you win.

I don't think this Sandra would have "won" had they voted for the other person. Rob, on the other hand, did.

I don't think this Sandra would have "won" had they voted for the other person. Rob, on the other hand, did.

D'oh!

You're right. Sandra was pretty much in a "sure win" position, not a win/win.

It was Robs powerplay that saved Amber. She owes him that victory. He gets major points in being the only survivor going into the finals with a win/win situation.

That implies that Rob is only with Amber because of her money. I don't think he's THAT shallow.

It was Robs powerplay that saved Amber.  She owes him that victory.  He gets major points in being the only survivor going into the finals with a win/win situation.

That implies that Rob is only with Amber because of her money. I don't think he's THAT shallow.

Well, don't forget:

amberstuff.jpg

Ok, so that doesn't really help his shallowness, but.....

I've heard Jeff Probst say that there are only two rules on Survivor:

1.) You can't physically attack one of the other players.

2.) You can't conspire to split the money.

By getting engaged before the winner was announced weren't Rob and Amber in a sense conspiring to split the money since they were both going to end up with the money no matter who won?

If you were the cynical type, you could say so. Me, I think that if Rob was gonna propose, that was pretty much the best time to do it. Regardless, I'm sure that there'll be a prenup.

heh...the way the Argentinan dude just blatantly said no was funny as hell.

"Can I get another horse1?"

"No."

LMAO @ everyone saying they happy Rob and Amber didn't make it...and they're just about to get on the plane. God..how the hell do they keep getting in the front of the pack?

Damn, whoever talked about Karma getting back at Lynn and Alex, ,was correct. Because they are just getting all the bad luck.

And with the way they're racing..you can't help but root for Rob and Amber.

This Ray guy is going to be the most overbearing father ever, forcing his kid to play sports.

Good to see Rob and Amber get first. I'm gonna watch until they get eliminated.