TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mik

Instant classic in Chapel Hill....

11-0 run to the end the game and win by 2...WOW. Redick clanging a 3 off the iron, Ewing missing the follow up and Sean May grabbing his 24th (25th?) rebound to win the game.

Yes sir... my heart is still beating out of my chest. Just unreal.

Unfortunately, only seniors are allowed to go to the Duke game, so I had no chance of being there live, but wow... that was some game. Tarheels most likely move up to #1 in the polls due to Illinois loss and clinch their first regular season ACC championship since 1993, I believe.

Go Heels.

I don't like UNC but I HATE Duke. Anytime they lose is a great day.

I knew Dicky V was sticking polish sausages down his throat getting ready for Duke at the end of that game but UNC took care of that. Thank god.

Duke's tight. Quit hating on them. They're better than Wake and Carolina if they get a little rest.

And for all the talk about Duke getting "verbal blowjobs" all the time, no one in the country gets pimped like Carolina. I actually hope that Carolina's ranked number 1 in the polls tomorrow just so we don't get Digger Phelps giving a 2 hour diatribe about how the coaches must have never seen a basketball game if they think Illinois is better than UNC.

As a proud student at UNC (for the time being at least), I'll gladly hate on Duke all I want thank you very much.

Fuck Duke.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Everybody in indiana hates all the North Carolina teams so much it's not even funny. I used to think it was amusing back when I watched college ball. I only bother with a couple tourney games any more.

Duke's tight. Quit hating on them. They're better than Wake and Carolina if they get a little rest.

And for all the talk about Duke getting "verbal blowjobs" all the time, no one in the country gets pimped like Carolina. I actually hope that Carolina's ranked number 1 in the polls tomorrow just so we don't get Digger Phelps giving a 2 hour diatribe about how the coaches must have never seen a basketball game if they think Illinois is better than UNC.

Better? HAHAHAHA. Duke is about the most shallow of the big teams. They are not better than those two teams.

Better? HAHAHAHA. Duke is about the most shallow of the big teams. They are not better than those two teams.

Duke's a shell of what they were man. Wake and UNC are so much better than them this year.

This Yellow Jacket heartily loves it when Duke loses. Go Tarheels.

Duke choked big time yesterday, no other way to put it. And to be honest why exactly should Illinois drop down at all...they have lost ONE GAME all year! Heh, not like UNC had some rousing ass beating of Duke that would justify it...fuck, Duke just gave it to them. That said I was laughing my ass off at it.

Why did the North Carolina fans rush the court?

Seriously, act like you go to North Carolina and just jump up and down in the stands.

Duke's celebration earlier in the year > North Carolina celebration.

Resists comment about thinking this thread was going to be about Mik mentioning that Degado was sitting courtside and thus making the game an Instant Classic as Jesus was in the Chapel.

Edit: Makes more sense as I erased a line and some stuff stayed in.

Resists comment about thinking this thread was about was going to be Mik mention that Degado was sitting courtside and thus making the game an Instant Classic as Jesus was in the Chapel.

I won't.

I thought this thread was going to be Mik mentioning that Delgado was sitting courtside and thus making the game an Instant Classic as Jesus was in the Chapel. (Getting oil rubbed on his back by Miguel Cabrera.)

THAT CERTAINLY WOULD HAVE MADE IT BETTER!

I would think Cabrera would be who you guys got on me about. I do own about 75 pieces of cardboard with his autograph on them. I was just excited about Delgado, but he's still no Cabrera.

Neither of them compared to Sean May yesterday. 26 and 24. Amazing.

I would think Cabrera would be who you guys got on me about. I do own about 75 pieces of cardboard with his autograph on them. I was just excited about Delgado, but he's still no Cabrera.

Dude....that really sounded more like you want to date the guy than you are a fan of him.

You really gotta find that fine line between fan and potential Robert Deniro as THE FAN.

You guys need to make up your minds. I can't be "in love" with everybody.

That last post was mostly sarcasm. But, I am serious that Delgado will never be my favorite player.

Dude....that really sounded more like you want to date the guy than you are a fan of him.

You really gotta find that fine line between fan and potential Robert Deniro as THE FAN.

10120714.jpg

Take me out tonight. Where there's music, and there's people, and they're young and alive.

You guys need to make up your minds. I can't be "in love" with everybody.

That last post was mostly sarcasm. But, I am serious that Delgado will never be my favorite player.

Oh good, you were kidding. I was starting to worry that you were going to send him black roses. As long as you were kidding around, I've got no problems with the Cabera or Marlin mentions. Never had, never will.

And wow, Miguel does look young.