TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Secret Agent

Smarkdown 03-21-05 Comments

Well I must say good job to everyone. Not sure if mine was a default win or not, but nonetheless, *cracks knuckles and looks at Landon* I'm ready for the next one.

I'm still a little miffed about getting no sold on my number one contendership to the World title plot I suggested, but good job Spike, anyway.

I wanna see if I won, dammit! Although if I do say so myself, Cortez is gonna have to earn this one.

I wanna see if I won, dammit! Although if I do say so myself, Cortez is gonna have to earn this one.

Dude, I posted the match. :)

Apologies are in order for me not showing. I didn't plan on no-showing, but the fact that I've been very uncomfortable with the previously stated back injury, I didn't get much of a match done. Which makes two shows in a row I lost on. Fuck the maintenance crew at work for not sanding the parking lot.

Congrats to the winners though. Hawke, you owe me a match, you silly bitch ;).

Apologies are in order for me not showing. I didn't plan on no-showing, but the fact that I've been very uncomfortable with the previously stated back injury, I didn't get much of a match done. Which makes two shows in a row I lost on. Fuck the maintenance crew at work for not sanding the parking lot.

Congrats to the winners though. Hawke, you owe me a match, you silly bitch ;).

You mean I busted my ass to put on a kickass winning match and I could have half-assed it? Dammit!

In all seriousness though, you'll get your rematch somewhere along the line. We might need to get together and work a full program together.

And Justice, the match wasn't up when I posted that, so :P

Sign in to follow this