TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Open the Muggy Gate

Ultimate Warrior bashes the Hall of Fame

Guest jac52

I was always a warrior, he rocks and he;s hilarious. I'll be telling my grandchildren about him for sure.

Guest Thrashist
So I guess it is a lock he will be there in person at WM XII

Oh he was, and I wouldn't expect any ten-year anniversary celebrations to that match at next year's event. ;)

What exactly are the criteria for making this HOF anyway?

The criteria is pretty much a) did you make Vince money? b) were you popular? c) were you loyal to and well liked by Vince?

What exactly are the criteria for making this HOF anyway?

The criteria is pretty much a) did you make Vince money? b) were you popular? c) were you loyal to and well liked by Vince?

4) Can you be worked into an angle that will get a current wrestler over?

Anyone that still cares about a former pro wrestler that actually changed his name to Warrior legally needs their head examined more than he does.

Ultimate Warrior says the wwe is an insult to him? Is this the same guy who had "vomit" come out of his mouth in a feud with a voodoo man called Papa Shango? Is this the same man who wore face paint like a clown with tassles running around like a mad man? Is this the man who is the mentor on the mic for Sensible Randy Orton? This is hilarious! Vince bring him back as I can see him not being an insult to an Olympic Gold Medalist Kurt Angle, Triple H, or even Bradshaw as comical champions.

I loved Warrior as a little kid, but this guy's rants sound more crazy than HTM's. I have one question for Warrior. Who asked you? Seriously, if you don't care why even bother waste time typing up how useless the HOF is? To me, it says Warrior feels he should have been inducted or asked to join this year. I think he turned it down last year or at least an appearance at WM XX. Maybe he thought guys like Piper and Hogan wouldn't have accepted either. I can't wait to see what he has to say about Vince coming out with his DVD set. I'm sure he'll try some lawsuit.

Guest TheLastBoyscout
...Randy Orton amongst the biggest busts in wrestling history.

Randy Orton was not a bust. A bust is soemone who loses a ton of money for the company. Orton was pushed too soon.

There's a difference there.

Someone like Ron Garvin is a bust.

...Randy Orton amongst the biggest busts in wrestling history.

Randy Orton was not a bust. A bust is soemone who loses a ton of money for the company. Orton was pushed too soon.

There's a difference there.

Someone like Ron Garvin is a bust.

and the year of the Diesel :lol:

Guest BDC

I'm waiting until he goes totally over the edge and he uses the word "warrior" to describe EVERYTHING.

"This is the day of the Warrior! All the Warrior World will feel the Warrior Power of the Warrior!"

It can't be that far off.

In the end all that will be remembered of him will be that guy with the face paint

Sting?

I was thinking Muta, or the KISS Demon to a far lesser extent

His words are self fulfilling, as I like him because he's out of his mind. But there is a kind of genius in his madness.

I don't know why, but to me that sounded like a sentence right out of a great novel. But honestly, I don't know if it's genius or pure insanity.