I predict:

Batista

Cena

HBK

Edge

Christy

Eddie

Then the other matches:

Big Show/Akebono: I see something happening like the Bashams coming out and the two big guys beating them up to save face. Don't know who will win the sumo part, but it wouldn't make much sense just to have Big Show lose and then that be it.

Orton/Taker: Two booking choices: One, Orton wins and Taker destroys him after the match, setting him up for surgery. Two, Taker wins in a brutal match, letting Orton go for his shoulder surgery. I'm 50-50 on this, but I'll go with Taker in a coin flip.

Piper's Pit: Hassan, Hogan, sleepers, stunners. Should be fun.

Guest JMA

HHH v. Batista:

SHOULD HAPPEN: Batista wins in a fifteen minute match in which Triple H will blade and bump his ass off. Flair will be taken out of the equation early thanks to a Batista bomb, leading to little interference in the match. Batista will then hold the title for a year, losing at WrestleMania 21.

WILL HAPPEN: Batista wins in a very competitive match that is somewhere in the twenty minute range. Batista still looks good, but the match will go on too long and he'll get winded. Batista will have a title reign equal to Benoit's before eventually jobbing the title to, you guessed it, Triple H.

JBL vs. Cena:

SHOULD HAPPEN: Before the match, Cena takes out the entire Cabinet through sneak attacks. Because of this, JBL is forced to actually fight Cena in the match. JBL pulls out all the stops, but Cena won't go down. Even after the Clothesline From Hell and the powerbomb, he still fights on. The match lasts fourteen minutes, allowing both men to look good.

After WrestleMania, JBL will job to EVERYONE he went over during his reign (especially Eddie). Doug and Danny will seperate from JBL, each of them going to a different brad after the draft lottery. JBL will start to take out his anger on OJ, and eventually the two will start a feud, with JBL winning the US title. He will hold it for a long time period before losing to OJ and putting him over heavily.

As for Cena, his reign will be short once he's beaten by a superstar from Raw (Orton maybe?).

WILL HAPPEN: The match goes about seventeen minutes with lots of run-ins, belt shots, chair shots, and chain shots. Cena goes over but loses the belt back to JBL after a few months.

Angle vs. HBK:

SHOULD HAPPEN: Angle makes HBK tap out in a thirty minute classic. There will be NO kicking out of finishers, chair shots, no-selling, or run-ins during this match.

WILL HAPPEN: HBK goes over after kicking out of multiple Angle Slams.

Money in the Bank Ladder Match:

SHOULD HAPPEN: Jericho wins the match and keeps his shot until WrestleMania. Jericho's match will be built up for an entire year and he'll have an excellent win-loss record in order to make him more credible.

WILL HAPPEN: Kane wins and is beaten by Batista at a throw-away PPV.

Undertaker vs. Randy Orton:

SHOULD HAPPEN: Originally I wanted Orton to go over. But with Orton's new attitude, it's not a good idea. Taker goes over after a hard-fought match. Post-match, Bob Orton comes off to comfort his son, but he is given the RKO and spit on by his son. Orton becomes a full-fledged heel afterwards.

WILL HAPPEN: Orton goes over, much to the crowd's displeasure.

Rey Rey vs Eddie:

SHOULD HAPPEN: Eddie wins in a match with many false finishes and high-spots. After the match both men shake hands.

WILL HAPPEN: Eddie wins after cheating and turns heel.

Trish vs. Christy:

SHOULD HAPPEN: Trish destroys Christy in less than five minutes.

WILL HAPPEN: Christy wins in an upset match. She has a very short title reign before being beaten by Trish.

TBS vs. Akebono:

SHOULD HAPPEN: TBS wins.

WILL HAPPEN: TBS wins.

Guest Shadow

*Wrestle Mania XXI*

*Show opens with a fancy dramatic opening sequence, partly going along with that Hollywood Theme, and it will be Austin playing Gladiator part that segues into the traditional video package deal*

-National Anthem. Performed by some recording artist-

-Ross and Lawler do their introduction, followed by Tazz and Cole. Each are ringside because the extravagant stage design allowing no room for ross/lawler by the enterance-

-Stage Design is a replica of the HOLLYWOOD Sign that reads WRESTLEMANIA 21, with fake sky scrapers and light beams-

-Opening Match Video Package

Rey Mysterio Vs Eddy Guerrero; footage of their classic HH97 match is shown with Rey pinning him, various clips of them facing eachother over the years, showing both trading wins. then the recent chavo mind-games and the tag title win together images with the final words we hear "I'll do anything to win, I'll Lie, Cheat and steal if thats what it takes"-

Match One

Rey Mysterio pops out off one of the skyscrapers wearing another extravangant superhero based costume. Crowd gives a nice ovation for Mysterio. Rey is wearing his tag title belt. Eddy comes out to a great face pop riding in his traditional low-rider. The large hispanic crowd shows why eddy is as over as he is. Eddy does his face play to the crowd routine as he goes to the ring. Eddy is wearing Red and Silver pants. Match starts with a staredown; Rey extends the hand as a sign of respect, eddy grins and toys with the crowd by clutching his left fist behind his back and chuckles and shakes rey's hand and then start the match.

The opening minutes are your basic feel each other out/counter sequence to hammer across the point, that they know each other very well. After a hot counter sequence ending at a stalemate, the crowd will roar in appreciation and rey nods his head at eddy and eddy sighs in a sense of confusion and frustration. This will be about 5 minutes into the match. Finally Eddy gets the upper hand; showing his rare advantage in strength over his opposition. Eddy works as a subtle heel but not too much to turn off the hot crowd and since it's his character; it fits anyways. Rey tries to mount a comeback but Eddy smartly cuts rey down @ the knees. Finally Rey gets into it and another hot sequence ensues where we see a few really close pinfalls. A roll up sequence leading to rey to pop up and springboard up to the side ropes into a 'rana but eddy maintains the momentum and carries rey over to the ropes but Rey pushes his way and whips Eddy over to the floor, Rey goes for a baseball slide but Eddy steps back but Rey whips the ropes and bounces off the ropes for a 'rana but Eddy slams Rey into a powerbomb drawing a huge "OOOOOOOOOOH" reaction. Eddy sighs and shrugs. he rolls into the ring to start the 10 count but rolls out to break it @ 9 seconds and sends rey into the ringsteps. Another stall tatic and Rey gets in. Eddy goes for the pin off his three amigos but isnt successful. A whip to the ropes into a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker follows but only gets a 2. The split crowd voices thier apreciation for the workers with dueling "Let's Go Eddy" and "Let's go Rey" chants. Mysterio gets his second wind and springboards to the top rope for another 'rana attempt but eddy cleveraly dodges and rey collides with the referee. Eddy grins and walks to the ringside...and grabs one of the tag belts. Out comes Chavo who walks ringside encourging Eddy to cheat and do the family proud. Eddy enters the ring with tag belt in hands. Rey, beaten and worn is on fours as eddy stands over him with belt in hand.

Chavo(on the apron): "DO IT! Now! Eddy!

Eddy looks to the crowd and during this homage to Piper/Hart, Eddy throws the belt to chavo as to say "screw you!" and grabs rey and slings him into chavo like a bowling ball and he falls to the ground. As rey stumbles back, Eddy goes for a german suplex but Rey counters by landing squarely on his feet and dropkicks eddy in the back, sending him crashing into the ropes, in position for the 619, Rey goes for it but Chavo's there with the Belt and whacks Rey with it. Eddy chases Chavo away and on his way back to the ring, Eddy's met with a flying body press from Air Mysterio. They crawl to the ring and work another hot sequence leading Rey trying to hit the 'rana again but Eddy holds on and carries him over to the turnbuckle; as they punch and claw, Eddy sets up for a super-plex but Rey hits a sunset flip but eddy kicks out. Rey charges and Eddy catches him for a lightning fast backbreaker. Eddy covers, kick out. Eddy whips Rey into the turnbuckle. Eddy sets up for a top rope powerbomb but rey twists and tries the dragon-rana but eddy holds on and powerbombs Rey and follows it up with a Frog Splash. HUGE POP. 1-2-3. Eddy Guerrero wins Clean in a 21 minute thriller.

Eddy and Rey shake hands after the match and hug as they crowd shows their appreciation.

*Eric Bischoff and Teddy Long are in the co-gm's office together and Long raves about the opening match

Bischoff: That was a good match; no question but just wait til the money in the bank ladder match later tonight; because that match we just saw will pale in comparison

Coach walks in and says he needs to talk to Mr. Bischoff. Bischoff brushes him off; C.C.C enters the room in some sort of crazy humilating outfit. Bischoff gets a phone call and leaves. Long follows him "I'm going to go congratulate eddy and rey on their amazing match, oh and carlito, dont forget to clean the restroom up for me" Coach and CCC have a brief mocking session and both realize they dont like their position*

*Video package of match two is shown, Christy Vs Trish Stratus*

Match Two

Woman's Title Match

Trish Stratus© Vs Christy Hemme

Christy comes out first accompanied by Lita and The world tag team champions, Tajiri and Regal. Christy is wearing red workout shorts and a red and white top in a act to appear "serious". Trish, with a slight delayed enterance arrives with Snitsky. This shows a terrified Lita. Trish wears a sexy black outfit.

Match starts with the usual bitching in the middle of the ring followed by a slap from Christy which Trish responds to with a swift kick to the gut. Trish assumes control for about a couple minutes. executing some decent moves, a few suplexes, a backbreaker. Showing how superior she is to the inexpierenced Hemme. She taunts Lita, whom stands between Tajiri and Regal as snitsky peers. Finally Trish goes for a spinning kick to the face of hemme but Christy ducks and gets one off on her own. Christy follows up with an attack and runs to the ropes but Snitsky trips her. drawing the ire of the tag champions. They brawl as Lita sneaks into the ring to get a free shot at trish since the ref is preoccuipied stopping the brawl. Lita steps up for the Twist of fate and Christy pushes Lita off. and makes her feelings known "NO! this is my match! i dont want you to win this for me!" Trish shoves christy into lita's head which caused her to stumble into the hands of snitsky who uses the legs of lita to knock away the tag champs. Christy turns around and ducks a heel kick. Kick Wham, Twist of fate is countered and christy is whipped to the ropes. Christy goes for kick but Trish goes Matrix on it; Christy turns and ends up into a ddt predicatment but Christy counters and gets out via twist of fate. 1-2-3. Christy wins the tag titles as she celebrates with Tajiri and Regal.

*A shot of Steve Austin's truck is seen outside the arena as the crowd roars in approval*

*Video Package of the next match*

Match Three

Sumo Challenge Match

Akebono Vs The Big Show

A makeshift Sumo ring will be laid out on the stage. Akebono comes out with little to no reaction; gets the yokozuna music and has two geshias along his side. The Big Show arrives in his usual garb with Joy Giovanni. Carlito Carribean Cool comes out to announce he will be the outside official and would explain the ruling of this special challenge. peppered in between actually explaining the rules, CCC insults both men and the city of LA.

Carlito steps out side and even makes a few glances @ Joy; which TBS notices but gets focused on the match @ hand. The match is a work but they make it look even. *I am a little ignorant of Sumo rules but aren't there round breaks?* after the first round, carlito takes a couple more jabs at Bono and TBS. Another go around of shoving and pushing. Finally they both shove each other out. Another go has Akebono getting the victory. Akebono and TBS shake hands. CCC laughs at TBS. TBS gets angry, as does Akebono they get up in CCC's face. CCC begs for forgiveness. CCC grabs his apple and before he can hit the catchphase and goes for the spit, TBS locks the choke on, as we can see CCC gagging on the apple and PRESTO! Chokeslam onto the sumo ring and TBS retains his heat.

TBS, Joy and Akebono, grab more apples and spit on him as he writes in Humilation on the mat.

*Randy Orton is preping in the back as his father comes up to him and wishes him well and thanks him again for his warm speech last night at the hof ceremony.*

*Carlito bitches and moans to Teddy Long. Eric expresses his concern and mentions that ccc should sue Teddy Long for negligence.*

*Highlights of The HOF ceremony are shown*

The Hall of Famers are announced

Nikolai Volkoff, Jimmy Hart, Paul Orndorff, Cowboy Bob Orton(cast and all) Roddy Piper, Iron Sheik, and Hulk Hogan(recieves a long standing ovation).

*Video Package of Undertaker's streak...leads into a montage of Orton's legend killing history and then the current build up*

*Randy Orton comes out to his usual grand golden enterance. He arrives with himself in full heel mode. Cocky and ever so arrogant as he enters the ring. He is wearing his usual black tights with Gold replica of his tattoo on the front and RKO in gold on the back*

*Undertaker makes his over the top enterance. Wearing the traditional Undertaker garb and he raises the lights and Orton hardly flinches*

The match is a straight up brawl and since it's expected to be intense, it's been deemed a NO DQ match. Undertaker takes total control and Orton cuts after Taker drops him face first on the ringsteps. The smart approach is a bloody brawl; because a wrestling match isn't going to cut it. At the 15 minute mark; the drama really picks up. Orton gets a slew of close near pinfalls and in his frustrations accidently walks into a chokeslam but Taker goes down, clutching his back. Orton sees his opportunity and grabs a chair and smacks the hell out of 'Takers back. He goes for the cover. Kickout. A bloody orton mounts taker and throws a fury of punches but taker locks a choke on and Undertaker rises up but orton reaches and drives Taker face first into the steel chair that was left laying there. Orton, grins and smiles as he sees his father sitting ringside and cheering him on. Randy waits; taker gets up, Taker shoves off the RKO attempt and sends orton into ropes and delivers a kick and sets up for the Last Ride but orton pummels out of it; They punch, Orton whips taker to the ropes. Taker goes for a clothesline but Orton ducks and RKO attempt leads to another shove to the ropes which allows Taker set up for the Tombstone and BOOM! 1-2 and KICKOUT! Crowd is stunner. Undertaker is stunned. A second attempt ends with Orton slithering away and going for an rko but Undertaker holds Orton and drops him onto the turnbuckle. a few punches and finall orton hits a top rope RKO and covers. 1-2-3. The Streak is DEAD.

Randy Celebrates as his father enters the ring as they hug but that's not for long as Randy looks down and shakes his head and WHAM! RKO on his father to a chorus of boos.

*JBL is accompanied by the cabinent as Josh Mathews tries to get a word in but they slam the locker room door in his face*

*HBK is tying his boots as Marty Jannetty enters the room*

Marty: Hey, Shawn.

Shawn: Marty! Thanks for making it here

Marty: Seeing my oldest friend and partner light up the crowd once again at wrestlemania? i wouldn't miss it for the world.

Shawn: Thanks man. Hey, that match you had with Kurt was just great, it showed me alot of weakness for me to exploit.

Marty: Well i did what i could

Shawn: funny; 20 years later, Im still learning from you aren't I? ha.

Marty: I suppose so.

Shawn: It's true man.

Marty: Oh yeah I forgot to mention; after my match with Kurt, Mr. Bischoff offered me a contract and about 15 minutes ago; I signed it. Im the newest member of the raw roster.

Shawn:....really? thats well thats good news....great news.

Marty: Thanks.

Shawn: Well hey, im glad to see you and happy to see that your back on board but i really gotta get geared up for the match. So i'll see ya later all right buddy?

Marty: Right of course. Oh wait; I forgot something.

Shawn: What's that.

Marty: Just a thank you present...*opens a bag*

Shawn: Whoa...

Marty: Yeah...

*Camera reveals a old school 1988 version of the Green and Black Rockers gear*

Shawn: that brings back some memories man...

Marty: I was thinking; maybe you should wear it tonight...

Shawn: Um...Look. I love it. I really do. it means alot to me but you see im already geared up for tonight and this outfit has always been a part of the showstopper edge, ya know?

Marty: Oh right. Of course. You gotta do the whole HEARTBREAK KID thing.

Shawn: well yeah.

Marty: that's cool. Well; hey i got that ticket you left me, so im gonna go check out the show. . Well good luck tonight and kick that bastard angle's ass.

Shawn: You got it.

Marty Leaves.

*Video Montage for the next match is shown*

Match Five

Money in the Bank Ladder Match

Chris Jericho Vs Shelton Benjamin Vs Christian Vs Kane Vs Chris Benoit Vs Edge

Jericho comes out and recieves the loudest of the six men. Jericho is wearing the red and black pants from the previous raw. next is Christian accompanied by Tomko. Christian is flanked in a outlandishly garish blue jacket and is wearing blue pants with the gold C C. next is Kane out in his normal black and red design. next is Shelton Benjamin in White on White. Edges comes out in black. Benoit follows in the green and black.

instantly, Tomko is ejected from the match. The match is actually just a Six Man brawl to start things off. The match hardly even acknowledges the Ladder which stands in the aisle way as a nod to the older traditional ladder matches. 10 minutes into it; Kane finally goes after the ladder. Meanwhile during the match; many neato spots are executed here, Kane gets the ladder but Edge baseball slides the ladder into kane. For the next 5-8 minutes, many spots are done with the intent of getting the crowd all riled up. Finally they begin the chase to the ladder. Kane lays everyone out with Chokeslams and heads up the Ladder but Snitsky comes out and pushes kane off thus eliminating him from the match for the night. Jericho and Edge get up and brawl, as do Christian and Benjamin as Benoit sneaks off to climb the ladder but Benoit gets knocked down. Finally after about 5 more minutes of teasing the finish, Jericho and Benjamin transfer punchs utop the ladder while Benoit and Edge brawl outside the right, Tomko rushes in and pushes jericho and benjamin off and literally drags Christian, who got killed be a multitude of spots by others up the ladder and with Tomko's assistance, grabs the title and crashes to the ground as the other 5 stand stunned.

*Pipers Pit*

Roddy Piper comes out and cuts a brief promo and then it's Austin time. Crowd goes bonkers. After exchanging words for bit, Muhammad Hassan makes his presence felt. He cuts a "You are the image that represents the lowest of the american values and yet you are revered as a legend and future hall of famer, a hall of famer is a man of class and honor, Like Mr. Piper here. You make me sick as an AMERICAN. You see, just like you, Im an American, i treat myself right and dont get in any trouble with the law and yet; Im hated. I'm treated like garbage and yet you, REAL garbage is treated like a god." Austin gets in face, skirmish ensues, piper joins in and out comes hogan who chases piper out and boots Hassan out but Austin gets his hands on Davari and hits a stunner followed by Hogan's leg drop. Hogan and Austin share a beer bath as the crowd roars in approval.

*Video Package for Next Match*

Match Six

WWE Title Match

John Cena Vs JBL©

Cena enters first as he is the challenger, he gets a healthy sized pop. JBL comes out via limo with his goons but the Cabinet is announced to be BARRED from ringside and if they return, JBL will on the spot be stripped of the title.

A 10 minute affiar of brawling finally comes down to a hot sequence of near pin-falls. Finally the match ends via JBL cheating and retaining the title. The Cabinet comes out to celebrate but Cena gets his hands on them and FU'S them all but bradshaw gets away.

*video package for the next match*

Match Seven

HBK Vs Kurt Angle.

HBK gets a very nice pop and Angle is met with the melody of "YOU SUCK" chants.

Match is your WWE Formula at his best. 20 minutes of the usual Angle/HBK drama, it kicks into high gear. tons of counters and counter reversals and build up to the ankle-lock and to the SCM ensues. numerous 2 counts. Finally HBK wins via SCM. CLEAN. The match is debated for months between IWC fans, half on the ***** GREATEST MATCH EVER fence and the other half on the "it was pure typical forumla. Give me misawa/kawada!".

*Video Package for Main event*

Match Eight

World Title Match

Batista Vs Triple H.

Match starts with Batista showing his power and HHH stalls. Finally HHH takes advantage. About 12 minutes into, Batista gets back into it and Flair tries to interfere but Batista lays him out. Another 4 minutes of back and forth fighting, HHH goes for the pedigree. Hits it. 2 count. A second one. 2 count. Goes for #3 but eats a backdrop and on that ensuing backdrop, Hebner is knocked down. Flair revives and goes for the belt shot but Batistia ducks and tosses flair over, meanwhile, HHH got his friend Sledgy. He swings but Batistia catches it and corners HHH, Batistia teases a sledge shot but simply tosses it aside and drags HHH by the hair to the center of the ring and BOOM! Batistia Bomb! One. Two. Three! NEW world Champion; BATISTIA!

Show ends with Batistia posing on the top turn buckle with the belt AROUND his waist.

The thing about Batista is that he has the potential to draw money in the WWE like no one has since the days of Rock and Austin. He can actually bring in new fans.

I've got two different friends that don't hang out together, and can't tell Raw from Smackdown, that out of the blue brought up how cool Batista was in the last couple weeks. I mean something's really clicking here.

For all the talk about HHH's political power, at the end of the day, Vince decides what's best for business, and makes decisions based on that. In a situation where Batista has the chance to become a huge star, and would completely get the legs cut off of him with a loss, I can't imagine that he wouldn't win at Wrestlemania.

That's how I feel as well. Batista's contract signing on RAW got the biggest ratings in a while, he's doing great and he can draw a lot of money if he gets the World Title I think. Same goes for JBL/Cena. I like JBL, I want him to retain because JBL > Cena, BUT JBL has been drawing pretty bad as a WWE Champ and they probably want that to change. If JBL retains they know he won't draw better, if Cena wins they have a change that things will get better, it can't get worse.

Both men can win the WWE Title because they could do it like this:

Cena d. JBL ©, to win the WWE Championship

Kurt Angle d. Shawn Michaels

Batista d. Triple H ©, to become the NEW World Champion

=====

Face wins

Heel wins

Face wins

Two Face wins in a row in a big match is bad.

That's how I feel as well. Batista's contract signing on RAW got the biggest ratings in a while, he's doing great and he can draw a lot of money if he gets the World Title I think. Same goes for JBL/Cena. I like JBL, I want him to retain because JBL > Cena, BUT JBL has been drawing pretty bad as a WWE Champ and they probably want that to change. If JBL retains they know he won't draw better, if Cena wins they have a change that things will get better, it can't get worse.

Both men can win the WWE Title because they could do it like this:

Cena d. JBL ©, to win the WWE Championship

Kurt Angle d. Shawn Michaels

Batista d. Triple H ©, to become the NEW World Champion

=====

Face wins

Heel wins

Face wins

Two Face wins in a row in a big match is bad.

They'll throw in a woman's or cruiser match to take the crowds reaction down a bit between two of the huge matches, otherwise we get another Mania 18 moment, when Triple H/Jericho followed Rock/Hogan.

Like Mania 20, where they put a woman's title match between the two world titles, i think.

Guest Shadow

No. They put Undertaker and Kane in between the title matches. Arguably, the return of the dead man was a bigger draw then the wwe title match was.

The Woman's match preceded the WWE Title Match.

and at WM18, Trips/Jericho DID NOT follow rock/hogan. The woman's title match was in between them.

Guest Shadow

It's easy to know that this Mania is based on 4 major matches(WWE Title, World Title, HBK/Angle and Taker/Orton) 2 other very attractive matches(Ladder and Eddy/Mysterio) and 2 complete entertainment matches(sumo challenge and womans title) This is one of those Mania's where you can't space the big matches out, such as WM3, which was booked around 3 matches(Hogan/Andre, Savage/Steamboat, and Piper Adonis) and had nine other matches to use to space them out (Piper/Adonis was 6th, Steamer/Savage was 9th and Hogan/Andre was 12th). or however, a show can have more then one or two "big" matches(sometimes up to 4) and yet instead of spacing them, they just go right in order, such as ManiaX7. Which heavily built around 4 "major" matches, Austin/Rock, Trips/Taker, McMahon/McMahon and TLC2. A 12 match card had TLC in the 9th spot, McMahon challenge in 8th spot, Trips/Taker in 11th spot and Austin/Rock in 12th. The gimmick battle royal served as a comedic rest between the two spotastic matches that were mcmahons and the tlc and the "seriously dramatic" showdowns that followed. Some feel they could have had the TLC match early in the show in the #5 spot that eddy/test was used in along with plugging the woman's title match inbetween the two main events to seperate the big matches apart further.

I wonder what you guys perfer, just getting big matches spread out or just giving them the proper respect and using them almost consecutively. It's almost impossible given the current card to spread them out, however they do have the HOF segment like last year and the piper's pit to be able to spread out the matches and save the crowd. If they had been able to use the CW title match and if they tack on an meaningless US title match, it would be easier to spread but i'd perfer them not to at this point.

I don't know about anyone else, but the wwe has finally made a WrestleMania where the majority of the card is not easy to predict.

Batista/HHH

Should happen: Batista should win in a fashion similar to Goldberg going over Hogan in 1998. It should also be similar to Brock/Rock in 2002.

What will happen: HHH will force the match to go longer than it should. Batista will win, but there is that doubt where Trips winning IS possible with all the build Batista has received.

Cena/JBL

Should happen: Cena should go over clean imo.

Will happen: Cena will win, but again it is possible for him to to not get the title due to not being at the top of the card.

Angle/HBK

Should happen: Angle should win to continue this feud

Will happen: HBK will win since it seems like a one time only match

Taker/Orton

Should happen: Orton should win, but I wouldn't be surprised with Taker.

Will happen: Taker will win, but I wouldn't be surprised with Orton.

*I think one smackdown and one raw guy will split the interpromo matches*

Ladder Match

I thought I was the only one who would predict Benjamin

Big Show/Akebono

who cares, but Show will lose the match, but probably slam Akebono. It at least has the freak show element to it.

Eddie/Rey

I think Rey is winning either way. It will slowly create tension for the champs down the line.

Christy/Trish

This match I can see going either way, but I'm leaning towards Trish.

Christy most likely will win though in the likely department.

HHH vs. Batista

SHOULD HAPPEN: I really don't care, as long as HHH loses. Hopefully it won't be too long, with some botched Flair interference leading to both him and Hunter getting Batista Bombed (hey, that's what JR calls it!)

WILL HAPPEN: Batista will win. HHH won't get too much offense in, but will come very close to winning in an overbooked finish with interference-a-plenty. Not much different from what I want to happen, really, except more overbooked.

Cena vs. JBL

SHOULD HAPPEN: Cabinet is barred from ringside pre-match. A violent brawl, with lots of blood and fighting on the outside. Near the end, JBL goes for the Clothesline From Hell, only to have Cena duck... but JBL turns around and hits him with another one! Two count. They brawl some more, Cena hits the F-U, goes for the godawful five-knuckle shuffle, JBL suddenly gets up - BAM! Clothesline From Hell, JBL retains.

WILL HAPPEN: A formulaic match with interference from the Cabinet backfiring and leading to a boring Cena victory. He gets a thunderous pop.

Angle vs. Michaels

SHOULD HAPPEN: A long and bloody match (I love me some blood, yes I do) with many spots referencing past matches and both men giving it everything. Treat it as both guys' last match. HBK should win after a long finishing sequence, showing Hokuto-like spirit and dedication. He celebrates with Marty post-match.

WILL HAPPEN: Something similar, only less epic and more sports-entertainment-y. In other words, a conventional WWE main event-style match overhyped as the greatest thing ever, which is still very good for what it is. HBK goes over, but the significance of the match is overlooked and he continues to be involved in feuds with HHH until the Apocalypse.

Undertaker vs. Randy Orton

SHOULD HAPPEN: Orton low-blows Taker or uses some dirty tactics, goes for the RKO, Taker shoves him into the ropes, big boot, Tombstone, goodbye Randy.

WILL HAPPEN: Undertaker will still win. The match will still be bad.

The other stuff:

Eddy will beat Rey in a match that stictly adheres to the WWE style.

Trish vs. Christy will suck.

Edge will win the ladder match. Hopefully Shelton's 450 will make an appearance.

Big Show vs. Akebono will happen.

Austin will do stunners.

*I agree with the above poster, this does seem like one of the most UNPREDICTABLE Wrestlemania's to date.

*Does the main event of Batista/Triple H remind anyone else of Monty Brown/Jeff Jarrett? Let's just hope WWE doesn't drop the ball..

'World Heavyweight Championship' - Batista v. Triple H ©

I'm going to pick Batista.. For the simple reason that I think Batista is over huge right now and fans will shit all over a Triple H loss. A Triple H win to end the show would be terrible, and this HAS to be the Main Event. I'll say Batista picks up the win in 16 minutes.

'WWE Heavyweight Championship' - John Cena v. John 'bradshaw' Layfield ©

A lot of people don't think that both Batista and Cena will win, but I happen to believe the opposite. I believe both heels will be going over (in sorts) in the following matches, leaving the faces to go over here. JBL is an AWESOME world champ in my opinion, but he could be awesome with that gimmick just about anywhere on the card, kind of like DiBiase... It'll work with Cena as Champ too, and hopefully Eddie will move up and put on a few good matches with Cena in the World Title Picture. Cena wins in 15 minutes.

'Show Stealer Showdown' - Shawn Michaels v. Kurt Angle

Marty Jannetty interference or not, Angle will go over. Why, because both of the faces will go over in the other, bigger, title matches. I do believe Jannetty interference is a huge possibility, but it may not happen. Angle picks up the win here in a good 21 minute match.

'Legend v. Legend Killer' - The Undertaker v. Randy Orton'

This is one of the hardest matches to call on the card.. it may actually be the hardest. Do you want your Future to end your 'Present' right now... or do you want both to go on unhurt or what? Taker has a huge streak not in in Wrestlemania's but dominating superstars in the WWE in general. Wrestlemania will be no different. I believe that Undertaker will control a hefty amount of the match, but Orton will get his 'cocky heel that fans love' persona over again but never quitting and kicking out of everything Taker throws his way. But I do believe when all is said and done, we will see one of two finishes.

1) Taker wins, cleanly, but after the match.. raises the hand of Randy Orton who put up the fight of his life only to be RKO'd and 'Legend Killed' anyway. or 2) Bob Orton hits Randy by mistake with his cast, who goes right into a Tombstone. Taker leaves, still undefeated, and Randy after putting up the fight of his life, loses cheaply. Bob Orton comes in and apologizes and Randy.... embraces him with a hug. Randy holds up the arm of his fater... RKO!!!!.... Either finish makes sense, but I'll go with Finish 2. Taker wins in 16 minutes.

'Money in the Bank, Ladder Match' - Christian v. Kane v. Edge v. Chris Jericho v. Shelton Benjamin v. Chris Benoit

Well this is a toss-up. 4 of the 6 wrestlers can provide good matches on any given night. One of the others is usually pretty decent and fun to watch, if not a bit out of the favour of the fans. And the other is hit or miss. You can guess yourselves.. Anyways... I'm going to toss out any chance Kane has. He lost to Batista already and it would be pointless for him to win.. While I like Shelton, I do feel that another face with the secondary title chasing the Champion, won't happen for awhile as it just happend with Cena and Layfield. Benoit or Jericho could go over, but with Batista going over in the main event, two faces wouldn't make much sense. Plus with all the faces going over in other matches, as well as the faces out numbering the heels in this match, I believe Edge or Christian will be your winner(s). I can see either one winning, or possibly even a double win by both. I kind of see Christian winning though, as he is getting more and more over... steals any scene he is in backstage, and has the best entrance on RAW. I'm picking Christian, but I wouldnt be suprised if Edge won either. Christian wins in 17 minutes.

'Special Attraction, Sumo Match' - Akebono v. The Big Show

Who cares? Honestly... It has the freak element, kind of like Taker/Giant Gonzales at Wrestlemania 9 (which made it passable the first time around.. but still craptacular) but this even a real match.. its a Sumo Match. Hopefully its short and painless, and just helps to put Big Show over as a Monster. Even though.. Show is a face... good god. The point of this is? Show goes over in 3 minues.

'Womens Championship' - Trish Stratus w/ Molly & La Resistance v. Christy w/ Lita, Regal & Tajiri.

Who cares again? I'm going to pick Trish just for the love of god... don't force me to sit through more talentless female matches... give me Molly v. Trish if we get a womens match, because Molly rules. Trish in 4 minutes.

'Friend v. Friend' - Eddie Guerrero v. Rey Mysterio

I believe this will be the opener, and will get the crowd hot. I believe this will be one, if not the best match on the card. And I think it will have lots of future storyline progression.

The finish will involve Chavo Guerrero and Paul London in some shape or form. I have a feeling that one of them (Rey or Eddie) will be cheated out of the match without the other knowing, causing one of them to snap (Eddie, giving Cena a Challenger following another few weeks of JBL trying to retain) Eddie will go heel and team with Chavo to take on Mysterio and London, helping to both get Eddie over as a crazy, non friendly heel, and helping to push London and Mysterio and fun, believable babyfaces. Chavo plays the mastermind in the whole scenario, giving us a reason to REALLY hate the guy for when he drops the title to London. Umm.. Rey wins at 17 minutes.

*One of the following will probably be added..

1) A battle royal featuring 10 or so Superstars from each show.

2) US Championship - Orlando Jordan v. Rene Dupree v. Mark Jindrak v. Booker T

3) The Bashams v. Charlie Haas/Hardcore Holly

- Personally I'd go with the Battle Royal and have either... A Returning Matt Hardy, Booker T, Charlie Haas (yeah right), Chris Masters (not my choice, but it would help get him over), Heidenreich (could happen) or someone along those lines. Maybe even have a suprise entry take it, like Hulk Hogan or something. Although he'll get enough standing ovation time. Give the match 10 or so minutes, it just lets us see some of our lesser known talents on the PPV.. and gets some of your other "big" names on the PPV. Also gives everyone some sort of pay day to make them happy.

*****Sunday Night Heat*****

Paul London d. Akio @ 11 minute mark.

If Batista loses, they might as well fire him cause the damage will never be able to be repaired. The crowd loves him, he has charisma just flowing out of him (something Orton will never have), and they have played him up as the unstoppable man on a mission. To even consider a DQ or count-out or anything would completely destroy his character in one swoop.

If Batista loses, they might as well fire him cause the damage will never be able to be repaired. The crowd loves him, he has charisma just flowing out of him (something Orton will never have), and they have played him up as the unstoppable man on a mission. To even consider a DQ or count-out or anything would completely destroy his character in one swoop.

There's no way Batista doesn't go over cleanly. If Cena would have won the Rumble, I could see it being a DQ finish. But not in the WrestleMania main event. No way. HHH wants to get the most title reigns of all-time too. Building up Batista to take the belt from him later (and get #10 or #11) would be advantageous to H.

Batista is not winning at Mania. They went overkill with him. The fans wanted Batista to get the better of H and he not only did, but has done it for a month. HHH, again, has not gotten over on Batista once during this feud. H is not going to go into and come out of a match with ANYONE looking like their bitch. You Pimp-a-maniacs are just going to have to hope for a rematch at Backlash.

Batista is not winning at Mania. They went overkill with him. The fans wanted Batista to get the better of H and he not only did, but has done it for a month. HHH, again, has not gotten over on Batista once during this feud. H is not going to go into and come out of a match with ANYONE looking like their bitch. You Pimp-a-maniacs are just going to have to hope for a rematch at Backlash.

They wouldn't build him up like this just to have him lose at Mania. It makes no sense. I would think DQ finish but they won't do that in the Main Event at WrestleMania.

Guest Shadow

They wouldn't build him up like this just to have him lose at Mania. It makes no sense. I would think DQ finish but they won't do that in the Main Event at WrestleMania.

WrestleMania 8 says Hello.

They build Batista up as a monster, as a guy who can take on anyone. And NOW he LOSES to Triple H who didn't really get the better of Batista but he has beaten Hurricane, Rosey, Chris Benoit, Randy Orton, he won the Elimination Chamber for the World Title again, in the last 2/3 months. So the WWE needs to be smart and do what is right for the business and let Batista run wild with the World Title.

Okay, the way I see it only two things can come from this match. 1. Trips wins this match and the HHHate reaches an all-time high here. 2. Batista wins this match and every HHHater here has to apologize to H and never, EVER speak ill of him again. If he loses this match with the build that has him looking more like a lame duck than the "cerebral assassin" then he isn't half the demon everyone makes him out to be.

But I hate to once again break your hearts, but get your crying towels out ladies, because I think we all know that option 1 is the only one here that can apply, and all you hos will have to dry your eyes when your pimp crashes and burns.

Who I want to win:

Batista

JBL

Angle

Edge

Trish

Orton

Akebono

Eddie or Rey, don't care

Who I think will win:

Batista

Cena

HBK

Benoit

Trish

Undertaker

Show

Eddie

This all depends really. If HHH is really serious about saying he made Batista, I can see him putting him over in a fashion to make him a gigantic babyface. He will throw that in the face of all his detractors and will proclaim he makes stars. Having Flair by his side I'm sure naitch has spoken to him about how he made stars out of Luger and Sting. Another thing to consider is the traditional wwf booking of a superface. Go back in 1987-1990 and see how Hogan was pushed along with Savage and Ultimate Warrior heading into Mania. Batista is getting that push. HHH is also selling for him like this because they are friends or at least hung out every week due to the Evolution affiliation. We know how HHH puts on his working boots when in the ring with his friends. Then we got to take into account that Batista is homegrown and not like Goldberg who was made in wcw, so Vince won't have a hidden agenda not to put him over like gangbusters. They also probably want Batista to take the spot they wanted Brock Lesnar in. Remember the rumours last year that they wanted Brock/HHH to main event this year's event in a champ vs. champ scenario?

With that said it would be funny to see HHH win. Sure he wants to break Flair's record and all, but going over Batista will no doubt make him seem like the old Triple H of 1999-2000 who went over babyface monsters like Austin and Rock. However, that's counterproductive, but it hasn't stopped them before.

If HHH wins, there is absolutely nobody for him to face afterwards. He will have completely killed Batista's character and interest in it. Shawn has been getting pummeled by Trip for years now. He spent most of last year feuding with Benoit and just beat him on RAW a few weeks ago. He spent the entire fall/winter making Orton his bitch. Jericho & Shelton aren't serious threats. Edge is a heel. Of the Smackdown guys only Cena & Taker would have any value as future opponents. Rey never gets pushed that high, and Eddy is in the midst of a heel turn.

Batista has to win. It is the only option they have.

There are more people for HHH to face than there are for Batista to face so THAT argument makes no sense what-so-ever. First there is the obvious rematch with Batista, and if that isn't where they want to go, four out of the six guys in the money in the bank match are faces, so any of them are viable opponents. They should really go with Benoit and play off that pick your poison match from 3 weeks ago where Benoit dominated but HHH cheated in the end to win.

The title match ended in pinfall.

Batista wins this match and every HHHater here has to apologize to H and never, EVER speak ill of him again. If he loses this match with the build that has him looking more like a lame duck than the "cerebral assassin" then he isn't half the demon everyone makes him out to be.

Bullshit. HHH will beat him later on. That's why he's getting built up so HHH can have an opponent in the future to get his next title reign.

He will lose and then he will beat Batista (probably in a triple threat match or through some ridiculous interference to keep him strong) in a few months to regain the title.

What's interesting to me is that it seems like a lot of people are discounting the possibility that JBL might lose then go on to regain the title. Makes sense though, for some reason building a PPV around JBL as the 'hungry challenger' doesn't seem like it'd draw well. That said I do hope JBL WINS, because gawdamnit I love the guy.

-Cheex

Guest Shadow

The title match ended in pinfall.

He didn't say anything about The title match. The MAIN EVENT ended via DQ.