TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Corey_Lazarus

Later

Well, my computer crashed sometime last week, and I don't have the finances to fix it, so I'm going to go away for a long time before I can save up enough cash to get a new one. Right now, I'm on somebody else's, and I'm only on for a little bit before I go take a nap.

So, not that anybody gives a rat's ass, but take it easy.

Guest cosbywasmurdered

BOOOOOO. We need the Laz. His infrequent Chat appearences are the best. Hope you're back soon Laz.

Guest Vitamin X

He hasn't been posting nearly as much as I remember him doing, which sucks because he was a pretty cool guy from what I know.

Goodbye. In all seriousness is it just me or has there been a noticeable slow down in the amount of traffic on this site. I have recently started going days in between visits, and it seems the same threads are still near the tops of the pages. Have all of the smartmarks grown up, and gone out into the real world?

Guest MikeSC
I had to miss 8 months of 2004 due to not having internet access, but other than that, my shitty, cheap eMachines computer is still working after nearly 4 years.

It is working out of pure spite at this point.

-=Mike

Guest cosbywasmurdered
I had to miss 8 months of 2004 due to not having internet access, but other than that, my shitty, cheap eMachines computer is still working after nearly 4 years.

-=Mike

But who is it trying to spite? Him or us?

Guest MikeSC

-=Mike

But who is it trying to spite? Him or us?

Well, I must apologize. I had an emachines and I called it a piece of shit once.

It vowed revenge.

I think it's my fault.

-=Mike

Guest Agent of Oblivion
Remember when I left? Me neither. Who was I kidding?

I remember. You're the greatest, man.

Lazzy reminded me of myself at 15.

I've told him that exact same thing.

And this happened on the day I was going to tell him I saw Shadows Fall in the Pop/Rock section at a local music store. Unless they really are pop/rock. I figured Laz was bigger on more morose, angrier fare.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Shadows Fall is really lame. They're being hailed as "THE NEXT METALLICA!" in some circles if that tells you anything. They're already doing the lame Metallica stuff that even Metallica fans thought was lame, so I guess it's apropos. Think scene-conscious pussified metalcore in a nu metal shirt to the same dumbass fan pool.

Shadows Fall have been on a downward spiral since Jon and Matt gave Brian (whose mother actually taught my girlfriend in middle school) room to "get creative." This is what happens when pussy-ass vegetarian New England "hxc" fucks get a pen and a pad of paper.

I've actually been listening to practically nothing but Slayer and Misfits nonstop for the past month and a half or so.

And Mike...no goodbye from you? That, somehow, disappoints me. I mean, we survived TotalNonStop together, and we were the only voices of reason on the TNA board for the longest time. Whatever. You're a Republican, it's alright that you're an asshole.

See y'all later.