TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nevermortal

May 24th 1999

Guest Loss

Fuck it. I'm outta here. Go back to obsessing about the lives of Agent of Oblivion and Incandenza, or whatever it is you guys do.

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave
You all deserve to have your feeding tubes removed. Stupid fuckers.

Yeah, it's kinda immature, Loss. Let's go talk about a fake sport in the WWE folder.

Fuck it. I'm outta here. Go back to obsessing about the lives of Agent of Oblivion and Incandenza, or whatever it is you guys do.

I froze when...

Funny thing, I talked to GQ Money about that thing, and he told me what I'd assumed, it was a work all along. Everyone loved that puppy, they were never really gonna feed it to a snake.

Thanks for dragging me into something I had nothing to do with, Loss!

I can sympathize with anyone who feels sorrow over the loss of a beloved tv/movie/music personality; not knowing someone personally doesn't mean you can't feel some sort of connection to them.

Naw, I'm just using references that are too old. Way back in the Smarks days there was this big controversy over XPW and a dog-eating-snake and Bower and something and I dunno, it's been a while, and apparently it was all just a stupid publicity stunt anyway.

Guest cosbywasmurdered

Heh. The man has a point.

EDIT: Though I hope he doesn't mean he's leaving TSM. THat'd suck.

It's the darkest day in Slickster's (relatively) short life, you know.

I said one of the darkest days, because I knew some wiseass would be like "9/11 Earnhardt Space Shuttle YOU DON'T CARE." And I did care about those things as well.

I said "my (relatively) short life" because I knew some wiseass would be like "20yo pathetic life i'm 40 LOL2005."

It's the darkest day in Slickster's (relatively) short life, you know.

I said one of the darkest days, because I knew some wiseass would be like "9/11 Earnhardt Space Shuttle YOU DON'T CARE." And I did care about those things as well.

I said "my (relatively) short life" because I knew some wiseass would be like "20yo pathetic life i'm 40 LOL2005."

Who are you?

I thought Phil Hartman was great and I was saddened by his death, yet it hasn't proved to be a very memorable moment in my life.

Well yeah, but it sticks out for me in particular because I had always been a very big WWE fan, as were many of my classmates in school. I was one of those guys who NEVER missed a minute of WWE TV from 1992 on. It's one of the few things that sticks out from that period of my life in part because wrestling was a much bigger part of my life then than it is now.

I'm not going to say that I was Owen's #1 fan or anything, but his was the first real tragic death I had experienced in my life. I had experienced death in my family, yeah, but it was from old age, not freak accidents. It was especially tough for me to take because, well, I was the only one of my friends who didn't crack jokes about it all day.

If this event meant more to me than it did to you, well, that's called a difference in opinion. We all remember things in a different way; I'm just telling you the way I felt without embellishment or BS. I'm not here to be cool or part of the in crowd here at TSM; if I was, I would have done something about it by now, don't you think?

I like WWE wrestling, therefore I like posting in the WWE folder. Getting banned from there without what I considered just cause made me angry.

Guest DonVito

Has the untimely demise of Mitch Hedberg affected you in a somewhat comparable fashion?

No, not really. He was funny, yeah, but I didn't really hear his stuff until last year I think. A very talented comedian who will be missed.

Could be worse. A couple of my best friends were huge fans of Hedberg and saw his act live just a couple of weeks ago. That must be rough.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Are there people here who obsess over my life? I'm asking sincerely.

When did it become the cool thing to make fun of Incandenza?

Maybe when you started sucking his cock in every thread

From what I can tell, you got up at six fucking thirty to say that, maybe earlier since you're in the midwest what with the time zone and all.

I don't know why, but people that come on here first thing in the morning to scour TSM bother me.

When did it become the cool thing to make fun of Incandenza?

Maybe when you started sucking his cock in every thread

From what I can tell, you got up at six fucking thirty to say that, maybe earlier since you're in the midwest what with the time zone and all.

I don't know why, but people that come on here first thing in the morning to scour TSM bother me.

That was a lame comeback. I couldn't sleep last night; it was louder than usual and I had some studying to do.