TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jericholic82

WM 21 DVD 3 disc set?

I just checked out deepdiscountdvd,com again and now they are advertising the wm21 dvd as a 3disc set for 20.92 their price (34.95 srp) previously it had said a two disc set for 16.95. has it been changed? and if so I sure wish i had ordered it previously.

Extra disc is the Hulk Hogan lovefest?

I figured the hall of fame would be a seperate relase like last year, but maybe the spike tv special will be on the 3rd disc

Guest Shadow

Disc-One

First Two Hours

Disc Two

Last Two Hours

+Bonus Heat Battle Royal

Disc Three

All Movie Parodies

Wrestlemnia Moments(u can always recycle this)

Build up packages

WM FanFest footage

Various Publicity interviews

nething else?

Disc-One

First Two Hours

Disc Two

Last Two Hours

+Bonus Heat Battle Royal

Disc Three

All Movie Parodies

Wrestlemnia Moments(u can always recycle this)

Build up packages

WM FanFest footage

Various Publicity interviews

nething else?

maybe some hall of fame clips?

bonus interviews

the entire segment of kurt angle singing ( i wish)

bonus matches kurt angle vs marty jannetty and rockers vs la rez

movie parodies for sure, maybe behind the scenes shooting them

Guest Shadow

I was going under assumption they would do another HOF dvd but actually disc three would be HOF Speeches and maybe a couple matches of Hogan, Orndorff, Volkoff Shiek, Piper, Orton Jr.

Piper-Valentine is a MUST.

Hogan Vs Orndorff, Hogan/Stan Hansen(i want this damn it) Volkoff/SHiek vs whoever and Orton Jr in a match showing off the cast brillance can fill the 3rd dvd.

Slap the stuff i said for disc three eariler onto disc 2.

I was going under assumption they would do another HOF dvd but actually disc three would be HOF Speeches and maybe a couple matches of Hogan, Orndorff, Volkoff Shiek, Piper, Orton Jr.

Hogan Vs Orndorff, Hogan/Stan Hansen(i want this damn it) Volkoff/SHiek vs whoever and Orton Jr in a match showing off the cast brillance can fill the 3rd dvd.

Look at everyone that's going in the Hall of Fame . . . Hogan, Piper, Orton, Volkoff, Sheik, Orndorff, Jimmy Hart . . .

What could fill up that third disc besides . . . . WrestleMania I

I can hope, can't I? It was a shitty card, but for historical reasons, one that I'd love to have in perfect VQ on DVD.

Guest Tjhe CyNick

I would assume they'll eventually put out all the old PPVs (at least the major ones) on DVD separtely.

Guest Shadow

Look at everyone that's going in the Hall of Fame . . . Hogan, Piper, Orton, Volkoff, Sheik, Orndorff, Jimmy Hart . . .

I can hope, can't I? It was a shitty card, but for historical reasons, one that I'd love to have in perfect VQ on DVD.

True.

Orndorff/Piper Vs Hogan/Mr T with orton involved

Shiek/Volkoff Vs Windham/Rotunda.

Jimmy Hart is left out though.

True.

Orndorff/Piper Vs Hogan/Mr T with orton involved

Shiek/Volkoff Vs Windham/Rotunda.

Jimmy Hart is left out though.

They could show Hart managing Bundy to victory or Hart managing Valentine against JYD.

HOF probably won't be involved in this.. if a 2 disc set was given to the inductees last year, with Hogan and Piper, this will get a 2-disc, maybe even 3 with Hogan and Piper leading the way.

HOF probably won't be involved in this.. if a 2 disc set was given to the inductees last year, with Hogan and Piper, this will get a 2-disc, maybe even 3 with Hogan and Piper leading the way.

That would be cool

maybe they will have the matches from the free show in hollywood a few days ago, and all the interviews and personal appearnces and hype thingys/

From Meltzer

The Wrestlemania 21 DVD, which is already the most requested on amazon.com, won't be released until 5/10. It will be a three disc set that includes the Battle Royal that wasn't televised, as well as the Hall of Fame ceremony, so there will be no separate Hall of Fame release.

From Meltzer

The Wrestlemania 21 DVD, which is already the most requested on amazon.com, won't be released until 5/10. It will be a three disc set that includes the Battle Royal that wasn't televised, as well as the Hall of Fame ceremony, so there will be no separate Hall of Fame release.

Damn no hof seperate disc. But the ceremony had less guys this years and was probably shorter so they wouldnt run late again, so no biggee. Im goign to order it asap

Nice cover. Wether it's a 2 or 3 disc set, deepdiscountdvd is the way to go. Less than $21 for the set is a no-brainer.

I got wm 20 at circuit city store for 19.95