TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
UZI Suicide

Just got back from Wrestlemania

Well I just got back, I didn't get to drink to much because I have to be up early for work, so I still remember everything pretty clearly. I originally had shitty seats but a friend of mine who had floor seats had an emergency at the last minute and he couldn't go at the last minute and sold them to me.

- They ended up being seats just behind the Hogan family, and let me say Brooke Hogan is motherfucking HOT. I tried not to stare to much because my girlfriend was there, and I'm not even sure if Brooke is of legal age or not, but she looks incredible.

- Mysterio and Eddie.. um, I don't know, kind of sucked I guess? I don't know how it came off on TV but it just seemed a little underwhelming. Eddie was way over, there were Eddie chants every 30 seconds. Everyone was susprised Mysterio won.

- I heard this fat dude at the beer stand on a cell phone saying to someone "Dude brooke hogan's legs are so fucking hot, and I think I saw Carmen Electra when i was buying my shirt". He was actually sitting a few seats down from the Hogan family.

- The Money in the Bank match was amazing.. the crowd was WAY into Benjamin and everyone wanted him to win. Everyone in the arena booed Edge, but I get the feeling it's more of "X-pac heat"(does anyone use that term anymore?) than him actually being a good heel, because when he won it was like a "oh fuck, that was stupid" type of groan from the entire arena. Benoit seemed to hurt his arm at the end but I couldn't tell if it was a work or not because he always acts like he just broke soemthing on his body everytime he finishes a match, but he seemed to be hurt pretty badly.

- Hogan's return was the biggest pop of the night, the entire crowd was just going nuts for everything, it was incredible. It was awesome seeing him live.

- The women's match was boring. Trish was way more popular than Hemme, and there were some "You're a Whore" chants directed at Lita, but they didn't get very loud because all the "TeAm ExTrEmE" fans started chanting over them.

- Taker's entrance was cool, although the floating shit was gay, I mean who really believes he's floating? I thought the match itself wasn't too bad. Orton RKO'ing out of the Chokeslam was pretty rad.

- Angle-HBK was incredible, definitely lived up to the hype. HBK was booed a lot(although surprinsigly some loud HBK chants broke up), but pretty much everyone was for Angle at the end. I dont give out star ratings but i'd give this ***** if I did. HBK got a nice sympathy applause ala Benoit at the 2003 Rumble after the match, I dunno if they showed it on PPV or not. BTW, wtf was up with Shawn's attire? It was like some really homosexual mix of chaps, leather pants and glittery shit.

- Piper's Pit was sort of boring...Carlito didnt really belong there although he got a suprisingly good pop. Austin got a huge pop, Piper was pretty funny on the mic. Not really much to say about this.

- Cena-JBL.. talk about underwhelming. I didn't expect anything much but this whole thing was a piece of shit that belonged on Smackdown. JBL basically dominates the entire match then out of nowhere Cena nails an FU and pins him.. wow, lame. The "longest WWE title reign ever" and he loses it like that? No close falls, no kicking out of finishers? That sucked.

- Batista-Triple H was a solid match, the crowd was really into it. Batista's initial pop was pretty average, I actually think Triple H's was bigger, but everyone was behind him at the end. This was OK for what it was (a good brawl), crowd exploded when Batista won. BTW Motorhead sucks.

Ive always wanted to do this --

Biggest face pops:

1. Hulk Hogan

2. Batista winning

3. Stone Cold's return

4. John Cena

5. Undertaker winning

Most heat:

1. Hassan

2. Edge

3. JBL

4. Orton

5. Christian

Guest Fook_Theta
- The Money in the Bank match was amazing.. the crowd was WAY into Benjamin and everyone wanted him to win. Everyone in the arena booed Edge, but I get the feeling it's more of "X-pac heat"(does anyone use that term anymore?)

Lost me here. Oh and I'm sure many people will continue to reiterate the obvious that the LA crowd sucked once again and proved that they should not be getting any more visits for awhile.

- The Money in the Bank match was amazing.. the crowd was WAY into Benjamin and everyone wanted him to win. Everyone in the arena booed Edge, but I get the feeling it's more of "X-pac heat"(does anyone use that term anymore?)

Lost me here. Oh and I'm sure many people will continue to reiterate the obvious that the LA crowd sucked once again and proved that they should not be getting any more visits for awhile.

Well I'm sorry, it's true, the majority of the crowd just doesn't care for Edge.

Directed towards both of you: How was the battle royal? (details, who was over, etc)

I was just arriving to the arena and trying to find my seat when this match ended, so the other guy will have to tell you about it if he saw it, but I heard a big pop for Booker T winning.

Directed towards both of you: How was the battle royal? (details, who was over, etc)

To reiterate this, how was it? Any details would be appreciated. We didn't get to see it on TV (Heat or the PPV); it was apparently taped for the DVD only.

Thanks a lot.

Jason

but I heard a big pop for Booker T winning.

I figured he would be the one to win.

If you guys recall any of the specifics as to who was in, who eliminated who, etc, I'd appreciate it.

Brooke Hogan is motherfucking HOT.

Well... true. But was it David Arquette seated not too far from Nasty Nick and Bombshell Brooke? Could've sworn it was him.

Well... true. But was it David Arquette seated not too far from Nasty Nick and Bombshell Brooke? Could've sworn it was him.

Yes, and then he just left after that.

Yeah , he came over after a while and sat with the Hogan family, he had a nice glittery jacket on. ;)

The Raw guys came out with Eric Bischoff:

There was Regal, Tajiri, Snitsky, Rhyno, Chris Masters Simon Dean, Viscera, Rosey, the Hurricane, La Resistance. I think I got most of them.

For Smackdown, there was: Heidenreich, Hardcore Holly, Booker T, Paul London, Nunzio, Scotty 2 Hotty, and some other wrestlers.

The two brands are on different sides of the ring and they start sizing each other up. Heidenrich takes yhe Hurricane's masks and wears it. I think the Hurricane is one of the first ones eliminated. Anyway, it's typically battle royal. Rhyno and Holly hit their finishers on different people. Towards the end, Chris Masters eliminates about 4 wrestlers and it down to him, Viscera, and Booker T. Viscera and Masters try to team up against Booker but it backfires. Booker catapults Viscera over then Masters hits the full nelson. Booker gets out of it and then tries to catapult him over. Masters messes up and gets Harlem sidekicked out of the ring. Booker T wins.

Scotty also hits the Worm durining the battle royal and then gets eliminated . When will he ever learn?

Just got some info, here's the confirmed list of Battle Royal participants. We're missing one from the Raw side which I'm guessing is Steven Richards though that's not confirmed.

From Raw:

- Simon Dean

- William Regal

- Yoshihiro Tajiri

- La Resistance

- Gene Snitsky

- Hurricane

- Rosey

- Chris Masters

- Viscera

- Rhyno

- Val Venis

- Tyson Tomko

- Maven

From Smackdown:

- Booker T (winner)

- Paul London

- Heidenreich

- Spike Dudley

- Nunzio

- Sho Funaki

- Doug Basham

- Danny Basham

- Orlando Jordan

- Mark Jindrak

- Luther Reigns

- Scotty 2 Hotty

- Hardcore Holly

- Charlie Haas

- Akio

I am assuming this Battle Royal happened on HEAT? Was there anything on the line or something like that?

Actually it was not televised. It will be on the WM 21 DVD, and they have yet to announce if anything was on the line.

Guest The Mandingo Warrior
We know Chicago will be awake....same cant be said for tonight's host.

They should have Wrestlemania 22 through 57 at Toronto's Sky Dome. Then we will never have this problem until WM 58! :D I was at Hogan-Rock, and it was totally crazy. Hogan got a deafening pop just for giving the Rock a back rake..

Guest Shadow

They should cycle Mania hosts like the Super Bowl.

Chicago

Houston

Toronto

NYC

no other cities should host Mania.

Chicago

Houston

Toronto

NYC

Indianapolis didn't have too bad a crowd. Hell, they haven't had a damn PPV here in eight years for god's sake. We're desperate.

Indianapolis didn't have too bad a crowd. Hell, they haven't had a damn PPV here in eight years for god's sake. We're desperate.

WCW Sin?

WCW Sin?

Well actually I was referring to the WWE, but yes we did have Sin here. Pretty good crowd too, not that it was released on tape so anyone could see it or anything.

Guest Shadow

Chicago

Houston

Toronto

NYC

Indy was a good crowd but i would easily say those four cities are WWE's "meccas" as far as crowd heat goes.

WCW Sin?

That doesn't count.

WCW Sin?

Ah, yes! The third to last WCW PPV where Sid broke every ligament in his foot and leg.