TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
krease

The Lisa Ortiz Copeland side of the story

Jericho need to keep his wife away from Edge.

Yeah I mean look at how close she is to him in that photo.

Edge is probably thinking threesome in the pic. Jericho's probably wondering how there's four guys between him and his wife..and Edge is right next to her.

Guest Salacious Crumb
Why the hell does she "want to post her side of the story"? No-one even knows who the fuck she is. So her husband left her. She said herself it happens to 55% of people so just shut up about it and get on with your life for christ sake.

No one knows who the fuck you are either, but that didn't keep you from posting your stupid opinion about it.

I second what Robot Jerk said.

To prove it's libel, Dumas would have to both acknowledge the charge (which would be really bad for her to do) and then submit to steroid testing.

-=Mike

Libel doesn't have to be false. It only needs to be proven that it was done solely for the purpose of defaming the reputation of a private citizen.

I feel the need to correct you on that...

Libel -

1. a) A false publication, as in writing, print, signs, or pictures, that damages a person's reputation.

b) The act of presenting such material to the public.

2. a defamatory statement or representation esp. in the form of written or printed words; specifically : a false published statement that injures an individual's reputation (as in business) or otherwise exposes him or her to public contempt

Yeah, she has to prove it's false. Add in her celebrity and things get ten times worse for her.

Lita has a better chance of proving she is a virgin than she does of winning a libel case here.

Losing a slutty pig like Lita isn't that big of a deal, he'll get over it.

But losing a job with the only major wrestling company in North America? That's a little harder to bounce back from.

Guest jumpingbombangel
Is Lisa really Tito Ortiz'z sister?

Well, talking shit does seem to run in the family if so...

By the by, I dig the look on Matt's face in the picture with the new woman. I'm betting those were taken recently, and I'm knowing that he's thinking "WTF took me so long?!"

By the by, I dig the look on Matt's face in the picture with the new woman. I'm betting those were taken recently, and I'm knowing that he's thinking "WTF took me so long?!"

No kidding.

If I were Matt I'd phone up Edge and say "Thanks buddy. I didn't know it at the time, but you did me the favour of a lifetime. I owe you one."

Soon enough Edges mom will be commenting on the situation, and Edges doctor will be saying the Steroids were to treat an injury.

What about E&C's grandmother?

Grandma Edna has said that she did not have sexual relations with that woman.

Guest Ronixis

Tito is going KILL Edge.

That boy better be PRAYING they dont cross paths.

I don't believe Jacob and Lisa are related.