TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
kkktookmybabyaway

We got Pope smoke...

Guest MikeSC
It's a little hard to refer to Islam as a "religion of peace" considering that they have such a nasty tendency of slaughtering people for "irresponsible journalism against Islam" and other such nonsense.

You don't see other religions passing death sentences on writers for writing books that they feel are blasphemous.

Didn't people get exiled or killed back in the 15th century when people spoke against the catholic church or the bible.

Yes, that absolutely did happen. Of course, it happened with Islam as well --- and has YET to stop.

When Islam decides to step into the wonders of the 12th Century, I'll take them seriously.

-=Mike

It's a little hard to refer to Islam as a "religion of peace" considering that they have such a nasty tendency of slaughtering people for "irresponsible journalism against Islam" and other such nonsense.

You don't see other religions passing death sentences on writers for writing books that they feel are blasphemous.

Didn't people get exiled or killed back in the 15th century when people spoke against the catholic church or the bible.

Yes, that absolutely did happen. Of course, it happened with Islam as well --- and has YET to stop.

When Islam decides to step into the wonders of the 12th Century, I'll take them seriously.

-=Mike

I hope you mean 21st, Mike...

We are all about the content here, hippie. If you can't take it, then git out.

And would my fellow TSM brothers and sisters join me in the attempt to get Masked Mystery Man, or whatever he's called, back to CE by copying my sig to yours?...

Guest MikeSC

-=Mike

I hope you mean 21st, Mike...

No, I mean 12th.

They're still stuck in the 4th Century. I can't expect a jump to the 21st too quickly.

-=Mike

KKK, who called me a hippie because I called Fox News a crock of you know what after he posted a similar message about the NY Times

BAH GOD KKK, THAT WAS A REAL

superslam.jpg

You knocked him clean out of the ring and all the way to the wrestling forums with that damn "hippie" comment.

Oh, wait. You call me hippie 50 times a year and it doesn't effect me any. :huh:

Guest MikeSC
12 is a little high. How about 5th century? Children usually graduate one grade at a time -- why should it be different for SUBHUMAN MONKEYS?...

Hell, I find it hilarious that in a case in Australia, a lawyer from the Islamic Council of Victoria accused a Christian pastor who was on the stand for "religious vilification" of Muslims of villifying Islam when he dared to read the Koran while on the stand.

Apparently, the Koran villifies Muslims.

Then I wept when the pastors were found guilty anyway.

-=Mike

Oh, wait. You call me hippie 50 times a year and it doesn't effect me any. :huh:

That's because you no-sell my blows and always hold me down (damn, that was a little gay there).

So I guess you're the HHH of CE, only without the powerful wife...

-=Mike

Congratualtions on basing your entire opinion of a religion on the actions of a few extremists.

edit: That's the nice version.

Edited by RobotJerk

Guest MikeSC

-=Mike

Congratualtions on basing your entire opinion of a religion on the actions of a few extremists.

"A few extremists"?

Try the majority of the cult's leadership. But I'm sure that you can normally find them killing somebody in the name of their joke of a deity every single day by sheer coincidence.

A more useless cult has yet to exist.

True Islam isn't violent? You might want to read the Koran if you buy that.

-=Mike

...Only to the left could Christians be a problems and Islam be a religion of "peace"...

Try the majority of the cult's leadership. But I'm sure that you can normally find them killing somebody in the name of their joke of a deity every single day by sheer coincidence.

While I agree that Islam is all sorts of fucked up now, the above could be applied to the Catholics and Christians at different points in history, and it doesn't make their religion a 'joke.'

-=Mike

"A few extremists"?

A more useless cult has yet to exist.

So, Muslims and environmentalists are cults, but yet you defended the Branch Davidians?

Shameless.

Guest MikeSC

While I agree that Islam is all sorts of fucked up now, the above could be applied to the Catholics and Christians at different points in history, and it doesn't make their religion a 'joke.'

At the time Christians and Catholics did so, yes, their religion was nothing but a joke.

And, unlike Islam, they STOPPED doing so. Centuries ago.

Islam has yet to stop.

So, Muslims and environmentalists are cults, but yet you defended the Branch Davidians?

Shameless.

Care to reveal the defense of Branch Davidians? I simply said the government botched the siege like few others. It was stilla joke of a cult.

-=Mike

Regardless, Islam is not a cult.

Care to reveal the defense of Branch Davidians? I simply said the government botched the siege like few others. It was stilla joke of a cult.

-=Mike

You defended Coulter's putting the Branch Davidians in a category of people who'd been wronged by the government.

Guest MikeSC

Islam is a death cult and nothing more.

-=Mike

You defended Coulter's putting the Branch Davidians in a category of people who'd been wronged by the government.

The Davidians WERE wronged by the government. It doesn't make them a cult that is worth anything.

Randy Weaver was wronged by the government. He was still a thoroughly despicable person.

Being wronged by the gov't does not make somebody good, decent, or respectable. It just means they were mistreated by the government.

-=Mike

Okay....as if just calling it a "cult" wasn't offensive enough...what the fuck is a "death cult"?

Guest MikeSC

Okay....as if just calling it a "cult" wasn't offensive enough...what the fuck is a "death cult"?

A cult that focuses on nothing but death. Islam is a cult that ONLY is about death.

-=Mike

Guest MikeSC
I think people need to quit getting all their information about Islam from action movies.

I'm going from the words of Muslim leaders.

-=Mike

...The "martyrs" that the cult lavishes praise upon are not a media creation...

I think people need to quit getting all their information about Islam from action movies.

I'm going from the words of Muslim leaders.

-=Mike

...The "martyrs" that the cult lavishes praise upon are not a media creation...

What Muslim leaders?

Leaders of extremists sects within the Islamic faith, or the overall views of the majority of that religion's mainstream leaders?