TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
justcoz

cheap plug for my internet radio station

I've been posting here for years (mostly WWE's folder) and I've occassionally added my internet radio stream/website link to my signature. I haven't done this as of late and I'd still like to plug what I'm doing and ask that you check out my broadcast stream if you are interested. It can be a pretty weird eclectic mix of music ranging from Iron Maiden to Devendra Banhart to TV on The Radio, Ted Leo, Jennifer Gentle and Arcade Fire. Plus, I feature a lot of local Pittsburgh music, trying to get those bands some exposure. I'm always open to playlist suggestions, in fact, I often check out the music board here to see what random posters are listening to so thanks to some of you for clueing me in to some music I wouldn't have found otherwise.

PITTSBURGH NET RADIO

They are still considered local although they tour nationally more than play local shows. Typically, when they come into town, they sell out and the event is treated more or less as a touring band coming into town. They get ragged on by other bands for the blue collar type of music they play (artsy Pittsburgh tends to fight that blue collar stereotype) and jealousy because they get radio support in town from everyone from WDVE, WXDX to WYEP, while other local bands have a more difficult time getting on radio.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I'm coming back to messageboarding just to make you look like a fag for dedicating a show to me.