TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Czech Republic

High school suspends boy for wearing a dress

Guest Fook

Pretty much the same thing happened when I was in high school, although the guy wore the dress to class on a normal day instead of at the prom.

They suspended him but he raised such a stink that they caved and lifted the suspension a couple of days later. He never wore a dress to class again, but I think that was more for avoiding the headaches that would come with it.

Guest Brian

Happened in middle school. Big protest. About twenty guys in dresses and some gals out on the sidewalk.

Guest CronoT

Unless that boy was doing anything like promoting drugs or something on the dress, the Administrative Staff of that school needs to go fuck itself.

It's none of their fucking business if a boy wears a dress.

I seem to recall a thread about a boy in class being forced to wear a dress and then to stand in front of the entire class....

My High School threatened to suspend to girls for wanting to go to prom together. it's not that they were lesbians. they were just too ugly to get dates.

My high school decided to enforce school dress code on EVERYONE who attended prom, whether you were a student or not.

This led to one of the psychotic chicks from my class getting into a shouting match in the cafeteria at lunch with our 69-year-old principal over the fact that her boyfriend, who was 20 and had long hair, a goatee, and several piercings (all against dress code), wasn't going to be allowed to go to prom with her. She cussed the principal out and told him she was going to cut the brakes on his truck so he'd "fucking die." Good times. They still banned her boyfriend from prom though.

She cussed the principal out and told him she was going to cut the brakes on his truck so he'd "fucking die." Good times. They still banned her boyfriend from prom though.

now that's insane.

did she have a bunch of piercings? sounds like my kinda bitch.

did she have a bunch of piercings? sounds like my kinda bitch.

Not really. I think she was just into guys like that (meaning guys in crappy local bands). Sweet girl...just a bit insane.

Guest cosbywasmurdered
I think the more important question is: what does CWM intend to do about this?

I was wondering how long until someone brought my name into this.

I was given a dress by one of my female friends for my birthday last year on the caveat that I wear to school for a week. I did, and not a single administrator made a comment.

I remember when I was in High school, it was a bizarre ritual of sorts for jocks to wear dresses. Anyway, one who was named Chris (and who was a friend of mine) had to wear a dress, as did his friends. Anyways, long story short, I jokingly acted like I was going to cop a feel off of him.

Ah yes, those where the days.

Was this school in frickin' England or something? If not, than what the hell is so funny about dressing up as a girl at your prom.

Uh um I'm in a dress, but I'm a guy. Ha Ha Ha.

My High School threatened to suspend to girls for wanting to go to prom together. it's not that they were lesbians. they were just too ugly to get dates.

My high school (class of 2000) had no qualms about letting two girls go together, although the principal made sure to watch very closely lest they behave inappropriately.

Yes, that'll do.