WWE Season four fantasy

new team is

Tista

Benoit

Guerrero

Jericho

JBL

Cena

even between raw and sd, but thatll probably change with the draft.

this better work, Batista better have a match tonite.

I think Jericho might get drafted to Smackdown! or he faces Cena again and hell, he might even win the WWE Title! I also think we will see Kane against Snitsky again and a Masterlock challenge. Batista will probably fight as well and HHH will do like one appearance and then he leaves. Also expect the Big Show to come to RAW.

My Team:

Carlito

Chris Benoit

Chris Jericho

Edge

JBL

John Cena

Muhammed Hassan

Note that I have three guys who are wrestling in the 6 way match for the Smackdown! Title. I hope one of them wins it. I still have Edge, but I don't think he'll wrestle tonight so I don't know what to do. If I sell Edge I have 4 million, so any advice guys?

I think Jericho might get drafted to Smackdown! or he faces Cena again and hell, he might even win the WWE Title! I also think we will see Kane against Snitsky again and a Masterlock challenge. Batista will probably fight as well and HHH will do like one appearance and then he leaves. Also expect the Big Show to come to RAW.

My Team:

Carlito

Chris Benoit

Chris Jericho

Edge

JBL

John Cena

Muhammed Hassan

Note that I have three guys who are wrestling in the 6 way match for the Smackdown! Title. I hope one of them wins it. I still have Edge, but I don't think he'll wrestle tonight so I don't know what to do. If I sell Edge I have 4 million, so any advice guys?

good idea for 3 guys in the six way cuz you would also got elimination points if one or more of your guys elimintaes someone during the match. Edge I thik will rematch with Kane and win tonight for some reason.

Yeah exactly my idea man, Hassan I think will eliminate either Booker T or Big Show. Benoit will be the last with JBL because Orton takes out Taker. I have 50% chance of having the man who wins the WWE Title. But okay, I'll keep Edge until someone convinces me otherwise. But don't you think Edge v. Kane will be on the next PPV?

Yeah exactly my idea man, Hassan I think will eliminate either Booker T or Big Show. Benoit will be the last with JBL because Orton takes out Taker. I have 50% chance of having the man who wins the WWE Title. But okay, I'll keep Edge until someone convinces me otherwise. But don't you think Edge v. Kane will be on the next PPV?

Edge needs the win tonight, so that he may challenge Batista or Cena at summerslam (remember the briefcase). otherwise they have blown a chance at a new heel.

I'm running

Antonio

Batista

Benoit

Christian

JBL

Joey Mercury

Johnny Nitro

Shelton Benjamin

Good mix, maybe some title gains for one of them

i kinda want to run cena, but I still worry he might drop the title and batista will stay on raw...who knows.

This post is my first one here. You observe this unholy birth with shock-glazed calm.

At this point in your musings, you may be wondering, "Who is the owner of the team that is currently in 2nd place, the team known as 'never kissed a girl?'"

"I am the owner," stated the awesome, terrific voice of Ortonsault. "And your mortal laws of causation have no bearing upon the rider of time itself! This conflict is not over, for it has not yet begun!"

I was in 12th earlier in the week, down to 30th now, and probably going to drop after the Vengeance points come in :( When I made my team on Monday I forgot to factor in Vengeance. I wonder how many points Triple H got me though.

I screwed up tonight. I woke up way to late to make roster changes before the deadline (I stayed up all night last night, hanging out with a buddy), so now I"m all Raw heavy again for this week. But I did get rid Angle,Shelton, and Lita for JBL and Beniot. But I might switch either JBL or Beniot back out for Angle. It sucks throught...I was basically 202 points less than the guy in 2nd place. I got a feeling I won't get that many points this week.

Well before the PPV I was in fourth place, but dropped to 14th after the show. This forces a new stragey to the roster this week.

Masters

Christian

Davari

JBL

Cena

Michelle McCool

Hassan

Sharmell

Triple H

Only reason for McCool is that she is a cheap pickup plus she has a match this week on Smackdown.

This new lineup is either going to work great or kill me.

The points for RAW haven't been counted yet. I expect some nice points for Cena and Carlito. Looking forward to SD! because I know what's going to happen and it'll give me some nice points :D

Damn Trips needs to produce for me! I picked too many Smackdown people, I should stick my RAW dudes.

Damn Trips needs to produce for me! I picked too many Smackdown people, I should stick my RAW dudes.

What do you mean? You only have 3 SD people. And well, one of them is Michelle McCool. I wouldn't exactly call that SD heavy.

And wooo, I'm #1 :), for now.

This week I kind of stacked my roster up and sacrificed a few people. Can someone show me how to do the spoilers tag thing where it highlights the text (i'm an idiot when it comes to this kind of thing) That way I can talk about Smackdown and how it effects my points.

This week I kind of stacked my roster up and sacrificed a few people. Can someone show me how to do the spoilers tag thing where it highlights the text (i'm an idiot when it comes to this kind of thing) That way I can talk about Smackdown and how it effects my points.

like this

At least, I think that's how it worked before.

2nd edit: fixed now. [spoiler) [/spoiler) except with a ] not a )

Edited by BHK

3 smackdown people on my roster is 2 too many. I should have just stuck my RAW only roster.

Man I sucked on raw, I got just 50 points as I had titsta (dumb move I shouldve picked masters or kept HBK and angle), viscera (cuz I had an extra 2 mil left), cena, jericho.

hopefully I do ok on sd with Benoit, jbl, and booker t, but I dont read spoilers so Ill wait til Thursday.

I have JBL too but sadly its not a title match so I dont get the 20 points.

Did the 6 way count as a specialty match btw?

EDIT: Yep it does. cool beans.

Edited by Jericholic82

Did much better on SD got a total on the night of 81 points (which is 31 more then I got on RAW, but at least Tista made another apperance on sd to give him 6 on the week) SO I got a total of 131 for Week 3 (unless viscera made a heat appearance did he?) So I got a grand total in this game of 662 and ranked 1336 (YAY!!!!!!!!)

Wondering who I should go with for the next week?

This week I had

Batista

Cena

Jericho

Viscera

JBL

Benoit

Booker T

Who should I sell?

any raw matches announced?

ok messed around with my team and now got

Raw

Cena

Jericho

Masters

SD

Batista

Benoit

JBL

Paul London

Wondering If I should tinker with it more, but since no matches announced yet who knows?

I have really shook up my lineup for this week. Need the Points! Plus I was amazed at who I was able to get for my lineup

Team: Dark Matches

League Rank: 6th

Overall Rank 9661

Batista

Carlito

Masters

JBL

John Cena

Kurt Angle

Hassan

Is it too late to join the league? I've had my team from the start, but just never bothered to join.

Edit: guess it's not, since I just joined.