TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vampiro69

WWE Season four fantasy

Man do I suck, I only got 12 freakin points last night!! Damn you wwe for putting on the diva crap when it could have been a masters segemtn. damn Im selling him and not picking him ever again bastards

There being no Heat matches is killing me (aka Masters) if he doesn't show up, he could at least show up on Heat..but they haven't had it the last two weeks. I'll probaly trade him for Masters.

I'm still doing well though, as I'm in the top 150 on the leaderboard :). That's because I got 2 lucky picks with Shawn and Vis though.

Ok I got a decent 75 points last night for SD(I had Benoit, JBL, Batista and London), but dammit London didnt appear and there is no velocity match this week so I wasted 3 mil again, damn you wwe.

WWE.com just announced that you can now add Hulk Hogan to your team as of this coming week 5.

Well, last I heard is that Hogan won't be there on monday, but that could easily change. My lineup for next week is as follows

Batista

Carlito

Jericho

Masters

JBL

Cena

Michaels

This could either work huge or bomb big time.

My Team:

Carlito (cheap but gets many points)

Chavo Guerrero/Kerwin White (I think he'll get a cheap win)

Chris Benoit (needs to look good and he'll beat OJ for the US Title)

JBL (He lost this week, it won't happen again)

John Cena (Jackpot)

Muhammad Hassan (Risky to have him because he already got the upper hand over the Undertaker this week but IF he wrestlers he wins)

Shawn Michaels (added him because he turned Heel)

Personally, I'd be weary of having HBK on my roster, as I see him just giving the "why I turned heel" promo and not much else.

You can feel free to do whatever you like though :)

I have:

Big Show

Carlito

Kerwin White

Christian

JBL

John Cena

Kurt Angle

Could be good, could be bad.

My roster:

Batista

Carlito

Kerwin White

Christian

Hogan(yes they just added him)

JBL

Cena

My roster:

Batista

Carlito

Kerwin White

Christian

Hogan(yes they just added him)

JBL

Cena

Hogan probably wont be on raw this week so you should dump him.

Not sure who I want on my team (I usually wait till monday afternoon to see if any raw matches have been announced)

Well, I was debating that. I'm thinking that he has to come out and confront Michaels at some point. Maybe this week, but maybe not.

I just don't think Hogan shows up this week. If he doesn't then there goes my Michaels selection.

Well, I think Michaels will show. He'll be there to give the "why I did it" promo, so he'll at least be getting appearance points.

I dumped Hassan and picked up Edge for Week 5 as they just announced Edge vs. Kane for Raw. I assume Edge is winning and will be racking up appearance points. This leaves me with only JBL for SD! since I'm loaded with $5m contracts this week... HBK, Angle, and Cena. Part of me thinks that they'll only be good for appearances this week but I just added HBK and Angle to my week 5 roster and want to see how it works. Carlito is there since he's good for an appearance and possible title retain points, and MAsters is there because it seems the Challenge is bi-weekly now. I'm sure now that I've caught on to this pattern he'll show up to do it next week too. It's probably only a matter of time before Big Show answers the call and ends the deal and with my luck that will be this Monday.

kane vs edge announced? damn I just fixed my team by selling London and picking up Carlito to have Carlito, Masters, Jericho, and Cena for tonight (JBL, Benoit, Batista still on Sd)

I better go back and check

In a move Ill probably regret, I sold Cena and picked up Edge, cuz I know he has a match tonight. My luck Cena will have a match tonight, but itll proabbly invovle Jericho if he has one so I kept Jericho, naturally (hes the only guy I have had on for every week besides Cena)

Angle bringing back the Challenge adds a whole new deal to the game. I was miffed that Masters only got regular match points but, combined with the fact that he got appearance, match, win, finisher, and finisher win points, it's cool... then Angle brings back the Challenge and I pretty much get everything I would have from the Masterlock Challenge. Pretty tense though.. they made Striker seem like a possible winner.

Shit, I almost dumped Big Show at the last minute and picked up Kane. Almost.

Cena did nothing, Big Show didn't appear, Kerwin didn't appear. Thank God for Angle beating Martel.

Damned game.

This Week I have this teams:

Raw: Jericho, Masters, Cena, and Angle. (they all at least got some points tonight)

Smackdown: JBL, Batista, and Christian.

Its the same team I had last week because they got me 99 points, would have been more if Masters had something to do last week but he didn't. But the rest of the guys got me 99 points. But I gotta figure out a way to pick up either Jordan or Beniot, or even Booker T. I think I might have found the winning combo, just maybe.

Don't have Angle, don't have Masters, have Cena and Carlito and Edge. Yes best week ever....O wait I also have HBK and he just appeared on the Piper's Pit, wow. Do you get points for hitting a legend with your finisher :(

Don't have Angle, don't have Masters, have Cena and Carlito and Edge. Yes best week ever....O wait I also have HBK and he just appeared on the Piper's Pit, wow. Do you get points for hitting a legend with your finisher :(

Yes you do get 1 point for finisher!

Damn I should have got angle too

I had Masters, Jericho, Edge, and Carlito last night and got (drumroll) 55 POINTS! OMG!!!!!!!! I have now accepted that I cant win this and will never even be on the leaderboard probably.

For sd I have JBL, Benoit, and Batista.

Angle and Masters pulled through for me this week. The appreances made my cena and Jericho combined with Angle and Masters got me 62 points. Now as long as my Smackdown crew can come through for me. I gotta start getting at least around 100 points a week now.

Question: Did you guys ever start a TSM league and if so, anyway I can join?

Angle and Masters pulled through for me this week. The appreances made my cena and Jericho combined with Angle and Masters got me 62 points. Now as long as my Smackdown crew can come through for me. I gotta start getting at least around 100 points a week now.

Question: Did you guys ever start a TSM league and if so, anyway I can join?

yep they did, check the first page of this thread