TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
GreatWhiteNope

The OAO RAW Thread - 5/16/05

So they were building Christian up....and tonight he loses to a guy who should have retired 10 years ago, and if thats not enough he and his boy get destroyed by Batista single handedly. Good job

Do they have any sort of plan on how to use Christian? Loses to Flair, and gets destroyed by Batista. If they're going to have him lose to Flair, at least have him throw Tomko to Batista, and then escape without getting himself killed.

If only the Angelic Diablo were there to help out Kane.

** RAW Results:

Hassan & Daivari over Jericho & Benjamin (Hassan pinned Jericho) in 6:05...ECW PPV Commercial...Flair pins Christian in 3:05, Batista saves Flair from double-team...Edge yells at Lita, threatens Kane...

....Oddly enough, I'd KILL to see Sting and Flair in the same ring one last time.

I see Flair and Batista becoming friends, than Flair turning on Batistia as soon as HHH comes back. They do this 'face tease' thing with Flair every year, but he always ends up back heel. If he's going to be a face again, he just has to feud with HHH.

Stop hating on Edge & Lita.

** RAW Results:

Hassan & Daivari over Jericho & Benjamin (Hassan pinned Jericho) in 6:05...ECW PPV Commercial...Flair pins Christian in 3:05, Batista saves Flair from double-team...Edge yells at Lita, threatens Kane...

Do they have any sort of plan on how to use Christian? Loses to Flair, and gets destroyed by Batista. If they're going to have him lose to Flair, at least have him throw Tomko to Batista, and then escape without getting himself killed.

This is obviously the "Make Christian want to go to Smackdown" so they can do the Cena/Christian thing.

and here is that wierd BK/DV commercial.

I cant imagine how bad JBL/Cena I quit will be.

Ummm, I think it'll be good-great. Those types of matches are what JBL is best in. It'll be a suprisingly solid match, wait and see.

....Oddly enough, I'd KILL to see Sting and Flair in the same ring one last time.

I see Flair and Batista becoming friends, than Flair turning on Batistia as soon as HHH comes back. They do this 'face tease' thing with Flair every year, but he always ends up back heel. If he's going to be a face again, he just has to feud with HHH.

Did you not watch the last ever Nitro.

That match was 1000000000x better than whatever Sting/Flair match they could come up with now.

So would I, but I shudder to think how they would bury Sting.

Sure, they have a plan for him. It's called "keep him in the lower midcard, but give him some mic time because he's funny."

As for Flair, we all know that he has to be built up again as an active wrestler if he's going to seem like a credible threat when he's in the semi-main event at Summerslam.

...I can't wait for one day some fan to jump the barricade and try to snatch the money from Master's tights.

And, why does Masters have those huge pieces of glitter on his shoulders..?

Guest CronoT
Who would actually want that money seeing as where it is right now..??

Billy & Chuck?