TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Giuseppe Zangara

Comments which don't warrant a thread.

I have a new job, at another sporting goods store. I feel like a complete sell out for getting fired and being like "Hell yeah, fuck that place!" and then turning around and doing the exact same thing somewhere else, but I somehow managed to learn a lot about sporting goods, so I take what I can get. If you've seen any of the horror stories about my old job, though, this store is much better and not in the ghetto, so that's good. It's Sports Authority, if you are familiar with them. Used to be Sportmart.

The manager is really funny. He's mad niggerish. When he was interviewing me he was making calls trying to get somebody to cover a shift, and he was like "Get yo ass to the store. Bitch, you ain't doing nothing. I hear everything they're saying in the background, so don't be talking shit." *hangs up the phone* "You believe that shit?"

If you saw Halloween, he reminded me a lot of Ken Foree as Big Joe Grizzley. In fact, I think I'll start calling him that.

I often take my roomates to work, and we'll stop for drive-thru coffee on the way. One of the guys who does the drive-thru is named Kane. It's actually his name, too, we've asked him a few times now. It's great to get from the speaker to the window, trying to figure out who's serving us that day. "Is that...THAT'S KANE! THAT'S GOTTA BE KANE!" is said in my car about twice a week now.

For some reason I ended up on Amazon.com's messageboard and there is a thread talking about the recent banning of MikeSC.

It is pretty much the same as the thread was here when he got banned. Funny.

Since Ripper wasn't kind enough to provide any links, I googled "MikeSC" and found this thread as the very first link, which I presume is what Rip was referring to

Fail (edit: re-pbone, second what Ripper just said)

Funny thing is I didn't even know Amazon had forums in the first place... I would just go to look at various CDs and their reviews

I managed to rick roll my entire school via the school's newspaper. I'm the senior editor and had the entertainment section, which includes reviews of cool little sites (the first two were TED.com and universe.daylife.com) and the link to rick roll.

I was on the bus this monring waiting to go the local workforce. The whole time this crazy woman was talking about shit. She starts talking about how she has seziures for about 15 minutes every couple weeks. She said that she passed out from a seziure and when she woke up, A bunch of people were over her trying to help. The whole time I was thinking, "if there's one place you shouldn't tell this story, it's on the bus." What if one of the people that heard her was a sex offender or something. The things people say in public shocks me sometimes.

I just took some sleeping pills. I have a very hard time sleeping, because I wake up a million times a night from crazy nightmares, and other things. I went out to buy beer, and apparently you can't in the middle of the night, so I leveled with the guy about why I wanted it, and he said "Well... we have sleeping pills." So I said I'd try them.

It was all very telling, because I just took a couple of sleeping pills, and I started to worry about becoming addicted to them. I took so many drugs I can't put any substance into me without thinking that. Also, that may be why I drink more than I should... just to sleep.

We'll see how this works.

Guest Vitamin X
I managed to rick roll my entire school via the school's newspaper. I'm the senior editor and had the entertainment section, which includes reviews of cool little sites (the first two were TED.com and universe.daylife.com) and the link to rick roll.

Of course, you're assuming that everyone at your school read/s the paper. At every school I've been to (and I've been to a lot of them) most people don't particularly care for it unless they're being mentioned.

The only time anyone read the paper at my school was when my science teacher wrote a piece about students saying nigga and how it's a disgrace to their race and their heritage.

He's African.

Of course, you're assuming that everyone at your school read/s the paper. At every school I've been to (and I've been to a lot of them) most people don't particularly care for it unless they're being mentioned.

If we assume the kids are aware and even if they're not, at this point Rickroll is done. You'll still catch people unaware, sure, but after Family Guy and especially Carson Daly used it, you could hear the hearse getting ready. Should've went for a Reichroll just to see what the reaction was.

I had a dream last night where Jack Bauer interogated me. I did not co-operate at all including torture and Jack got pissed right off and sliced my fingers off one by one. I woke up after three fingers were cut off and when I woke up I counted all my fingers.

Guest Smues
If we assume the kids are aware and even if they're not, at this point Rickroll is done. You'll still catch people unaware, sure, but after Family Guy and especially Carson Daly used it, you could hear the hearse getting ready. Should've went for a Reichroll just to see what the reaction was.

So that's why I'd never heard of Rick rolling until I saw it at TSM.

I'm going to point out that (I have looked it up) the Ken Foree character is named "Big Joe Grizzley" with the extra E in there so it's not like the bear. Which makes it even better, because that implies that it is his real name.

Man, I'm naming my second son that. Slayer, Pagan, and Joe Grizzley McLaughlin.

I got banned from two different forums today. First, SomethingAwful bans me for telling a telling a stupid joke which was kind of racist. Fair enough, I should have used better judgment. Especially on a board with such notorious over-moderation as SA. Then I get banned from the forum called Ruthless Reviews. Apparently, saying the real name of the admin (Shelby Sherman) is against the rules. I learned his name from donating to the site, which apparently means nothing. So to get either of my accounts back is going to cost me money. I should concentrate on getting some sort of life and keep my money. I'll probably just end up bothering you guys more though.

My good friend confided in a teacher at my school, affectionately dubbed her second father, to tell all of her secrets and quandaries to. Her friend, a compulsive liar, told her that her foster dad rapes her, which was relayed back to the teacher. He called child services, despite, obviously, her telling him that she didn't want him to tell anyone else about this. Now she's all butthurt about how HE LIEK TOTALLY BETRYED her. It's complete bullshit. Who the hell wouldn't have done that? She says she can never go to him again for anything because he lied to her. There's really no way for me to eloquently say that she's an irrational little bitch. "wtf, he called child services for my friend who is allegedly getting raped by her foster dad I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT HE LIED TO ME". She's trying to explain how she feels betrayed and shit, but I'm really not empathizing with her at all.

I eventually summarized my understanding:

"that, by confiding in him more as a father than a friend, he placed your, and by relation your friend's, welfare and safety on higher regard than your feelings (which may or may not be cynical- by definition means for personal benefit, not malice- or restricted by fear), and therefore by circumventing your feelings to ensure your and your friend's safety, i presume were his actions, you lost the friend in the father."

To which she said "that is 0% true"

1. How old is this friend of yours.

2. Is she hot.

3. Pics either way.

4. Provide me with her contact information.

Oh, and 5. PROFIT.

There's a Full House about exactly that, with Jesse and Stephanie except Stephanie's friend is being beaten instead of raped. Steph eventually sees the light, which means that your friend is officially stupider than Stephanie Tanner.

There's a Full House about exactly that, with Jesse and Stephanie except Stephanie's friend is being beaten instead of raped. Steph eventually sees the light, which means that your friend is officially stupider than Stephanie Tanner.

That may have been one of the funniest things you have ever said.

I was watching a video on CNN about a woman getting tasered, and before that was an ad about video games and drug addiction and shit. It showed a video game character in the TV getting arrested talking to the mom of some kid, and he said "ALL I DO IS SMOKE WEED AND CAUSE TROUBLE" and the mom said "And my son finds you cool?"

Society should redefine the word cool. Smoking weed and causing trouble is cool. Being responsible and helping people is not cool. You can't change that. Make cool something you don't want to be. Like "Fuck that guy, he's cool. Faggot." Kinda like we did with the word nigger, except in reverse.