TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Giuseppe Zangara

Comments which don't warrant a thread.

Sorry, we couldn't find www.niggermania.net

:(

Niggermania ain't runnun' wild.

Mechanical

In social situations where the sound of flatulence would be particularly inappropriate a temporary remedy can be obtained by placing a piece of cotton wool or toilet tissue about 4 cm into the anus. If this is done whilst squatting then closure of the buttocks will hold it in place for a considerable period of time. This keeps the anus dry and reduces the velocity of the gas discharge, both of which help to prevent noisy events.

For acute situations, it is recommended to spread the buttocks, so as to stretch open the sphincter while the gas is passed. This is best accomplished by sitting on one buttock, shifting body weight laterally, then putting the body weight on the other buttock. The opening will not snap shut and the passage will be silent. If done incorrectly, however, this may result in a characteristic high-pitched squeal.

If sitting on a cushioned surface, the gases can be directed into the open-cell polyurethane foam and somewhat quarantined. Following the fart, standing will not release the odor, in fact, the gases will be further pushed to the center of the cushion. The gases will not leak out and be detectable, unless the cushion is compressed again under the weight of another person. The use of this phenomenon as a practical joke is obvious.

We just had an earthquake 20 minutes ago. 5.8 on the Richter scale.

I loved it.

Except I almost hit my head, as I was taking a shit

Yeah, it didn't do much but shake my house, but my friend Manda 10 miles away in Riverside said shit was falling off the walls and breaking.

How far does KOAB's shit travel, and how does it climb up walls? Is it like Ninja Shit?

Haha, yeah. Bet yall dint think I'd be back up in this shit, but I gots sumthin new for yall, fittin to drop dat shit. I been workin wit my mentor from the rizee to the seezee gettin this shit laid down on that mixtape, out on da streets of Wausau, Richconsin Records represent, know I'm sayin? I already done took yall to the "Gas Station", now I'm fittin to educate yall on some "Beef (feat. Crackity Too Tall)" cuz I got lots of it. Check it:

(ad lib) Haha, yeah. Jung Billz. Crackity Crack. We back up in this bitch. Richconsin Records. So y'all know what beef is? Nigga, I said do you know what beef is? Do you know what beef is?

BEEF

Beef is the culinary name for meat from bovines, especially domestic cattle (cows).

BEEF

Beef is one of the principal meats used in the cuisine of Australia, Europe and the Americas.

BEEF

Beef is also important in Africa, East Asia, and Southeast Asia. In the Middle East, lamb is usually preferred over beef.

BEEF

Beef is not normally eaten by the Hindu population in India as it is not allowed for religious reasons. It is also discouraged among some Buddhists.

Haha. Yeah, yeah. Baby baby.

BEEF

Beef muscle meat can be cut into steaks, pot roasts or short ribs, or it can be ground/minced.

BEEF

Other beef parts which are eaten include the meaty tail, tongue, tripe from the stomach, and various glands

BEEF

And also the heart, the brain intestines, and the udder. Beef bones are used for making soup stock

Haha, yeah. Yall better know that shit.

(Crackity Too Tall)

BEEF

The better cuts are usually obtained from the steer; the heifer tends to be kept for breeding

BEEF

Older animals are used for beef when they are past their reproductive prime.

BEEF

The meat from older cows and bulls is usually tougher, so it is frequently used for mince or, in the US, ground beef.

BEEF

Cattle raised for beef may be allowed to roam free on grasslands, or may be confined at some stage in pens as part of a large feeding operation called a feedlot, where they are usually fed grain.

Haha. Yeah. Yall know what it is.

Tell me what yall think. I also gots a a little bit of dat slow, a little sumthin fo dat rangtone call "Bitch (Da Shawty is Shoddy)" with Crackity and Sisqo and then one call "Big Ballin." Crackity put this Tom Petty sample on that track, shit be slammin. Aight, I holla at ya. Peace.

I figured out that there's a certain pair of jeans I have, they just fit in such a way that every time I wear them it keeps giving me a boner.

Annoying at first, but now that I've isolated the cause, score! Boner jeans!

I'll let it slip this once, but don't let it happen again. I take my PT Cruisers very seriously.

I'll let it slip this once, but don't let it happen again. I take my PT Cruisers very seriously.

No man takes PT Cruisers seriously.

EDIT: I'm glad they're ceasing production.