TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Giuseppe Zangara

Comments which don't warrant a thread.

Guest Vitamin X

She says she has another one. And a couple months ago that list was waaaaaaaaaaaaaay higher. I think she was trying to beat Tila Tequila or something.

So I got this thing and put it on my MySpace page where you can leave me voice comments and hear my voice. It's pretty nifty.

1-641-985-7878 *3785281 is the number to call to leave comments, and my page is www.myspace.com/matt_young (but I must add you as a friend for you to view it).

LMAO!

From GameFAQs:

Leenah

Posted 3/28/2007 9:44:21 AM

message detail Oh, crap.

I have the same amount of karma as Matt Freakin' Young.

---

Wii Code: 4139 1454 9343 3977.

I never saw that coming. But Leena has the same amount of karma I do, and I joined up 4 years before her. Damn.

Guest Vitamin X

Holy SHIT Matt's voice IS a surprise. I would never have figured to attach that voice to that picture. He sounds like a white Mike Jones.

Guest Vitamin X

Honestly, that's just the weirdest poster pic/voice combination I've EVER seen. Matt can get pussy based off of his voice alone.

I especially wouldn't equate the voice with 120 pound Matt. He sounds at least 6', 220 pounds.

Guest Vitamin X

I love Jean Seberg, but when it comes to smoking actresses in French New Wave films, I have to go with Anna Karina.

smoking.jpg

We've had this discussion before, I thought.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

I went from John Wilkes Booth to the guy that started WWI. Part of my "Famous Assassins and mass murderers" line. It started with Charles Whitman.

So some girl I added to my friends on facebook that I havn't seen since 6th grade (1994-95) (and it's not like we were actually friends) wrote this on my wall: "Jacob! :c D" Anyone have any idea what that means?

I just realized a thirteen year old is one of my better friends. That can't be good.

lol, Hoff

It's so sad. Not that I was ever the belle of the ball, but I used to have a lot of friends I saw all the time. Now, I see a few people every Saturday, and MAYBE I go out drinking that night. That's it. If I didn't have the Twins and XBox, I think I'd hang myself.

Guest Vitamin X

Welcome to life in your mid-twenties, I guess. Social lives become a lot more limited now.