TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest wootman

A Pic Of Dixie Carter

Guest wootman

Here's a pic of TNA's woman of mystery. You always read her name, but you have no clue what she looks like. Well, now you know how she looks like.

me26dixie7yk.jpg

I always pictured her fat with gray hair. For wrestling owner standards, she's looks pretty good. I think she's like 37 years old.

Guest wootman
so....which one is she?

Seriously?

Well, just to be on the safe side, the one in the beret, or black hat if you will, is Trinity. She's a female wrestler/valet for TNA, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling. So thus due to the process of elimination, Dixie Carter is the one in the leather jacket.

Not too shabby looking at all - she doesnt look like your typical wrestling fan, much less wrestling owner.

<------ ashamed he thought Trinity was hot.

that indeed is a busted ass pic of her, eww Dixie on the other hand is kinda hot, id hit it.

That's just a case of a bad picture though, ,in many other instances Trinity is hot as hell.

Hell, I'd do her, even if she had a Chyna-clit.

She looks better than she does in that pic. I've seen two other pics of her and she looked MILFtastic in both of them. The Carter's have some good genes going on in that family.

ya i don't think carter is hot at all in that pic.

Can't belive that you had ask which one was her. I mean that is clearly Trinity right there, I mean check out the arm bracelet thing.

I was starting to think that Carter didn't exist. so I guess we now have some proof of the contrary.

This lady is pretty powerful, all things considered.

Dixie is, unofficially, one of the first female owners of a major wrestling company in the US. She's a part of Panda, is like the #2 person behind her father in that company and that does count for something.

Ann Gunkel can count but her company is a little lower on the wrestling history totem pole of promoters and companies compared to Dixie and TNA. Stephanie's situation is also different in that she has no official ownership of the company compared to like Dixie and Panda have with the TNA name and roster.

Funny enough, Dixie made the best booking decision that's ever been made in TNA after getting the belt off Jarrett and onto someone with more upside value in AJ Styles.

Not all broads in wrestling are fools.

Sass: I hit "Edit" instead of "Quote" and didn't realize it until after I made the post.

I apologize.

So it's not the chick from designing women? Shows how much I'm paying attention.

I was thinking the same thing.

Hey, Raven is in the background. Is he wearing a Hawaiian shirt?

I've hooked up with uglier girls ... and they were poorer, on top of it.

/has lived a sad life

You shouldn't be ashamed for doing worse than that. Dixie's very attractive.

Unless you're talking about Trinity, who's a beast.

Sass: I hit "Edit" instead of "Quote" and didn't realize it until after I made the post.

I apologize.

:lol: Damnit!

But i do see how the Styles title switch was a good idea, if they knew they were gonna go dark.

Otherwise, i'm against it.