TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fook

Subway getting rid of the Sub Club

They put an addictive chemical in it that makes you crave it fortnightly, smartass.

AND! Colonel Sanders before he went tits up.

Oh, I hated that Colonel. His wee beady eyes, and that smug look on his face. Oh, you're gonna buy my chicken, ohhhhh

Well played, Agent.

I was a Sandwich Artist up until about 2 weeks ago when I broke my hand. Free food made it great to work there.

And yes, Subway is putting out an electronic type card thing. Something similar to the CVS card. You put money on it and use it at Subways, instead of paying with cash. Sort of like a debit card, I guess.

Does anyone have Jersey Giants near them? Definitely better than Subway, roughly the same price, but 18 inch subs instead of 12. That's lunch and dinner when I eat there.

Mr. Goodcents is where it's at! anyone have one of THOSE around?

fuck a whole buncha Subway...I ordered a meatball sub on ITALIAN bread through the drive-thru...got home, those bitches gave me white bread...

Guest Fook

I've never in my life seen a Subway (or any other sub place for that matter) with a drive-thru.

And besides, that's one of the risks you run by taking drive-thru. That's why I always go in the store. It really doesn't take that much longer and I have the opportunity to check my order and complain right away.

eh this was one of those cases where we were all lounging around in boxers/tank tops/pj bottoms etc. we didn't wanna take the kid outta the car, etc. etc.

Does anyone have Jersey Giants near them? Definitely better than Subway, roughly the same price, but 18 inch subs instead of 12. That's lunch and dinner when I eat there.

fuck a whole buncha Subway...I ordered a meatball sub on ITALIAN bread through the drive-thru...got home, those bitches gave me white bread...

That's what they call white bread man. Did you mean the italian herbs and cheese or whatever?

Yeah, for around the same price as Subway, with freshly sliced meats, you get a bigger sub too. Only problem is the lack of toppings (only have lettuce, onions, tomatos, mild peppers, salt/pepper, oregno, mayo, mustard, oil/vinegar).

That's what they call white bread man. Did you mean the italian herbs and cheese or whatever?

Yeah, that's the bread I had in mind, anyway!

Yeah, that's the bread I had in mind, anyway!

Isn't Subways Italian Bread a crustini bread?

They have a lot of different sub places here, I almost NEVER go to Subways. Too overpriced. Hell, I live next door to a sub shop. Good shit.

No less than four within a 10 kilometre distance of my place. All offer 2 footlongs for 5 bucks.

My brother, with whom I live, sincerely suggested last week when I went to do groceries to buy just breakfast stuff and we'd eat subs every day.

Firehouse Subs is pretty good. The girlfriend and I are addicted to them.

We also frequent Jason's Deli, Quizno's, and Schlotzsky's Deli, all of which are miles better than Subway.

Panera Bread

This is quite easily my new favorite place to get sandwiches (I even as much considered working there for a bit) as it just opened.

Probably more expensive than even Quiznos, but I dont think there's another place that comes close to the quality and choice of different breads that they make to put their sandwiches on.

I had:

Sierra Turkey Sandwich

Smoked turkey breast with smoky chipotle mayonnaise, field greens and red onions, on our Asiago Cheese focaccia.

It was 6 bucks (with chips and a pickle) but Id say it was worth it.

They also sell whole loaves of their breads, just a bit more expensive than the crap you find at the grocery store.

Firehouse Subs is pretty good. The girlfriend and I are addicted to them.

We also frequent Jason's Deli, Quizno's, and Schlotzsky's Deli, all of which are miles better than Subway.

I've heard phenomenal things about Schlotzky's. But it's tough to justify leaving the country for a sammich, though I once did it for Krispy Kreme for an ex.

The border guy was put off by it. He wouldnt say it, but he blatantly wanted me to bring him one too.