TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Prophet of Mike Zagurski

The OAO RAW Thread for June 13th, 2005

Its kinda hard to top what we saw last night...I dont think there was much that could be done tonight to make this show anywhere near the quality and fun of last night.

Well this RAW doesnt seem like one thats worth watching so far, I'm assuming that they are going to neglect to mention ONS unless they absolutely have to.  If RVD gets traded, I'll be happy.

What did they tell you a minute ago man....it NEV-ER happened....

Guest Askewniverse
I can't wait until Vengeance ends so the Triple H/ Batista feud can finally be over. Until then, the mute button shall be pressed.

The feud will never end..and it will never be over, because it's never gonna stop...and it's never going to end.

Its kinda hard to top what we saw last night...I dont think there was much that could be done tonight to make this show anywhere near the quality and fun of last night.

But they're not even trying.

Why doesn't the ref check the hand 3 times when Masters applies his finisher?

Because 'He doesn't work by the hour, folks!'

But they're not even trying.

Well, I for one actually enjoyed the Shelton/Hassan match...up until the ending.

And well, I guess they think people still enjoy 'Austin stunning random person then drinking beer' (I guess some people do...meh). But yea, the Chris Masters stuff was weak...but half of what they've shown so far was decent...

Maybe the rest of RAW will be too?..I hope.

After watching ONS...I have to wonder how, if he had to, Heyman would have booked Triple H.

Just like Douglas?

I dunno...

I can't see Triple H having someone like Francine at his side during his matches.

Just wait a while, and Im sure he'll have Steph coming out with him eventually.

Well it'd sure as hell further his character. Oh, and are we going to hear a 'Fuck John Ce-na!' chant like last night? Yeah, wishful thinking, I know. It'd just be hilarious to hear on Raw.

After watching ONS...I have to wonder how, if he had to, Heyman would have booked Triple H.

Just like Douglas?

I dunno...

I can't see Triple H having someone like Francine at his side during his matches.

Flair? :huh:

Well, Flair probably DOES wanna roll around with Beuhlah like Francine did last night...

It's a good thing they gave us that 10-minute video package.  I don't think many people have heard of this HHH guy.  Maybe now they'll care about him enough to buy the PPV.

Good thing they aren't building up the undercard. Nobody buys PPVs for that.

And PPVs built on rematches to matches that happened two consecutive PPVs straight always do great, I'm sure. Vince is a genius.

Guest JMA

Tomko looks much better on the juice. He looked much too skinny to be a bodyguard before.

Guest JMA

It was good to hear Jericho and Benoit announced as being from Canada last night.