TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Youth N Asia

Last great deal you got on games/system

Picked up an N64, with the red expansion pack, No Mercy, Mario 64, Waverace 64, and Goldeneye for $5 at a garage sale yesterday. I'd been wanted to get a 64 again for a while now.

The controllers are crap, but that's no biggie

The Communist N64.

Red Baron, myself and a mutual friend threw in like 25 bucks a guy at a used game store, woun dup with an N64, 10 or so games, mem card and 4 paddles.

And we've shared pretty well. Radioactive Man #1 hasn't been an issue.

Suikoden II at Toys R Us for 11.99, I think. There were two more copies. Shoulda bought them, I'd be rich.

NICE!!

I got my copy at a flea market for $7. And another one I traded some wrestling tapes for, got almost $80 for it on Ebay.

Guest The Spike

Devil May Cry (GH version) for a little over five dollars at Toys R Us.

I traded in 2 games I paid $15 for (Victorious Boxers (PS2) and Armored Core (PS)) for $21 worth of store credit and got myself a Dreamcast complete with a controller and VMU.

Emulation a Go Go.

Harvest Moon 64, Mario 64, Ogre Battle 64, and Conker's BFD for $7 each.

Kirby 64, Mario Kart 64, DK 64, and Banjo Tooie all for 12 bucks.

Link's Awakening, Oracles of Ages, and Minish Cap all for 20 bucks.

I declare my hate and/or jealously towards both AndrewTS and Renegade completely justified upon reading this thread.

The Suikoden II deal I'm quite jealous of Renegade for. I enjoyed the first Suikoden but never got to play the sequel much.

Pawn shops are good to raid, cuz usually the people running it have no clue what games are worth. That's where I got the above deals.

http://www.fatwallet.com/t/18/489012/

Circuit City $9.99 game clearance:

Im sorta interested in :

047875804173 NGC TRUE CRIME: STREETS OF LA $19.99 $9.99

785138380315 NGC WWE DAY OF RECKONING $29.99 $9.99

008888150114 NGC XIII $14.99 $9.99

Only problem is, July 3rd I work 5:30 am - 6:30 pm..I forget what time CC closes on sunday..because Im fairly certain if I can get there before they close I should be able to get anything, because in the last two $5 sales (much better than this one)I was able to get some pretty good games like 4 days into the clearance sale.

Ugh..they close at 7..its gonna be close.

God dammit. I saw that sale mentioned on CheapAssGamer, but now that it is on Fatwallet, the fucks from there will hoard all the good shit.

My last couple good deals:

- 8 Greatest Hits/Platinum Hits games for $5 each, brand new, at Circuit City due to a computer glitch. I traded in some for $20 store credit per game later and kept the rest

- GameRush had a deal where you could trade 3 games and get any pre-owned game for $5. The credit from the 3 games also went toward the purchase. I got Jade Empire and Psychonauts for practically nothing by trading in 6 old EA Sports games that cost me $2 a piece.