TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
alfdogg

NBA Draft

Trade

Denver trades to rights to Jarrett Jack to Portland for the rights to Linas Kleiza and Ricky Sanchez.

Jay Bilas on Roko Ukic

"This kid would swim across the Atlantic to play in the NBA"

I think that's probably racist, but I'm not sure how

Guest Big_Jay101

I like the Salim Stoudamire pick, I think it is a quality pick for 2nd round. I think people might be sleeping on the guy.

I assume Bracey was the victim of IU being horrible now under Mike Davis. He was really all they had and any defense could shut him down and IU didn't have a whole lot else. Or he'd have to take far too many shots, some of which weren't good ones.

On the UK front both Randolph Morris and Kelena Azabuike went undrafted. I have no idea what either guy was thinking, my God UK didn't have a single guy on their roster that I thought was even a pro prospect this year.

Chris Thomas flat out never lived up to his potential at ND. He was a very up and down sort of player, one day he could go nuts for 30 points but other days he would just vanish. It also didn't help when Matt Carroll graduated, Carroll was a great shooter to dish to and once he was gone Thomas didn't seem so hot.

Guest Flyboy
I hope Luther Head gets drafted in the 1st round.

Well, you got your wish. God forbid the Rockets would draft a 4, seeing as how their best one has a bad ticker and the other ones are all shorter that 6'7".

*sigh*

The pick itself made sense. The only player I wanted at #24 that was still there other than Head was Wayne Simien. I'm happy although I still wish Garcia, Jack, or Hodge would have fell to us.