TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ragingfear79

Smackdown VS Raw 2006

I have it on Hard and tweaked the sliders a bit, turning up the grapple reversal difficulty and lowering the CPU's a tad. Works out well, I think. Also, putting the finisher damage slider up about 4 or 5 ticks usually makes sure that a guy stays down after taking a finisher.

The Big Show vs Rey and London in a handicap match has me ready to murder somebody. Everytime I get near a win Show runs out of gas and the two just keep hitting move after move in center of the ring 'til I lose to a punch or something else that frustrating.

I just used two players and went through challenge mode real quick (except for the buried alive ones and that fucking "spank three times" deal)

Guest bigm350

Do you guys know how to get through Challenge mode quick? I can't seem to get through the Casket challenge, execute a possum pin, or spank the diva three times challenge.

Guest bigm350
Try challenge mode with a second player. It will make things easier.

This might be stupid to ask, but what do you mean by second player?

Get a GameShark and use the Idiot AI code at the CAW hostingzero.com site mentioned earlier. Makes the triple threat and 4-way matches a breeze. Helps with the Elimination Chamber Trophy a ton too.

The Elimination Chamber trophy is easy to get if you be someone like Angle, HHH, CAW rated 99, etc. and throw in the worst guys like Steven Richards, Scotty, and so on. You just have to worry about them idiotically breaking up your pins, which can be very frustrating.

Guest Dam(o)nYankees

This is driving me nuts. Does anyone have a formula for a good Vader mask?

The Elimination Chamber trophy is easy to get if you be someone like Angle, HHH, CAW rated 99, etc. and throw in the worst guys like Steven Richards, Scotty, and so on. You just have to worry about them idiotically breaking up your pins, which can be very frustrating.

It works if you throw KO on too and Pedigree the shit out of anything that moves.

Guest bigm350

Does anyone know how to unlock the Royal Rumble 30 man challenge on Amateur level? It says you have to put it on easy level, and eliminate 10 guys from the Rumble. I always eliminate 10 guys easy, either with help from another wrestler, or a few times, I've eliminated 10 guys altogether by myself, and still I never clear the challenge. Every single time, I've also won the Rumble, too.

Also, is there an easy way to get by the Reverse the Casket door and the Diva spanking challenges on the Rising star level? I can't seem to get by those 2 either.

For the Rumble challenge I unlocked it by using Andre, loading it up with light heavyweight guys, and STARTED at #1. I threw out 14 guys with the gorilla press move, won the match, and unlocked it.

As far as the Reverse Casket & Spanking challenges go use two controllers.

For casket reverse, move both players to the casket, throw one inside (that has your profile), use the right analog stick to shut the door, and then use the 2nd controller to press R2 when the meter goes into the blue.

For spank, use both, throw one of the women into the bed and repeatedly try to do the move. It took a few tries by me but after five tries I finally passed it.

I still can't pass the spanking challenge, even with 2 ocntrollers. though now its harder cuz my 2nd controller which was hardly used in 4 years, malfunctioned and I had to trash it.

Haven't played my ps2 i over 2 weeks cuz of the move and all. I want to pass those dumb challenges. bTW any new GShark 2 codes? are there any to unlock everything so I don't have to go thru all this.

J82: Malfunctioned? How?

I've a controller that randomly "disconnects" (seems like it isn't connected to the PS2, and takes me to the pause screen), but it works perfectly on other games.

Guest adamsummers

i have a question for anyone who has bought this game recently... i bought it the day it came out and was wondering... in any of the three backstage brawls, is there bg music? cause with me, there isnt and that just doesnt seem right. also, in HIAC matches, there is no "glass breaking" sound when throwing an opponent into one of the glass cell sides. just curious, thanks.

i have a question for anyone who has bought this game recently... i bought it the day it came out and was wondering... in any of the three backstage brawls, is there bg music? cause with me, there isnt and that just doesnt seem right. also, in HIAC matches, there is no "glass breaking" sound when throwing an opponent into one of the glass cell sides. just curious, thanks.

there is no bg music during any match this time, and yea no glass break sfx

I think my strategy there would be to mostly do my stuff on the PS2 and transfer my profile over, buy Jake, and go back....but then I haven't bought a portable since the Game Boy Pocket

I finally unlocked jake using a GS code I found on that CAW site mentioned ealrier in this thread. It unlocked Dibiase and ecw and wm 9 arenas and everything else I hadnt unlocked yet too. I was able to save it and it works fine. The code for those interested is:

Mastercodes

CB2v1+, GS2 v3 & v4 (NTSC & PAL) & Xploder v1 ~ v4 (PAL)

F0100008 0000000E

Unlock Everything

CB2 & GS2v3+ (NTSC)

201EAE2C 240300FF

201EAE30 A0430000

201EAE44 24020001

Does anyone have a recommendation on what to do to the slider for CPU Finisher Reversals? It seems the CPU reverses too much when it's in the middle (my Ricky Steamboat CAW got FIVE straight finishers blocked by the Rock last night and it pissed me off) yet I don't want to eliminate too much competitiveness from the CPU b/c I play on Hard difficulty as it is. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Also, does anyone have a CAW of Bodydonna Skip/Sunny?

Guest Dam(o)nYankees
I finally unlocked jake using a GS code I found on that CAW site mentioned ealrier in this thread. It unlocked Dibiase and ecw and wm 9 arenas and everything else I hadnt unlocked yet too. I was able to save it and it works fine. The code for those interested is:

Mastercodes

CB2v1+, GS2 v3 & v4 (NTSC & PAL) & Xploder v1 ~ v4 (PAL)

F0100008 0000000E

Unlock Everything

CB2 & GS2v3+ (NTSC)

201EAE2C 240300FF

201EAE30 A0430000

201EAE44 24020001

I did this a couple of months ago. Unlocking Jake without having to buy a PSP was worth it.