TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest MideonMark

WWE begin the releases

Because this is a shitload of releases.

Their entire roster is HUGE. I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner.

Yea, but look at the lists above. A few more cuts and all they're really gonna have is sort of 'Main event/upper mid' guys. Even if it is a lot of them. And the rest are guys that would likely appear on Velocity/Heat. Other then that they won't have much left. But I guess if it does in fact cut down to one weekend show it makes sense.

Lesnar is getting his old deal back.

I really liked the Haas and Holly team, so that one I don't like.

I just think firing Dawn Marie is such a low scummy move.

I actually wonder if some of these releases are worked and they are planning on putting together a short ECW run.

Actually, I was thinking the same thing. If WWE let the public know about these releases too, and then in a couple of weeks Raw is in Philly, the "fired" superstars invade with Paul Heyman and we have ourselves, like you said, a short ECW run.

I agree with you bob. They could've at least kept her around until after the baby or something. I just hope the father of her baby is around or at least financially supportive and/or Dawn has kept some money away. Real classy, Vince.

I actually wonder if some of these releases are worked and they are planning on putting together a short ECW run.

Actually, I was thinking the same thing. If WWE let the public know about these releases too, and then in a couple of weeks Raw is in Philly, the "fired" superstars invade with Paul Heyman and we have ourselves, like you said, a short ECW run.

Yeah, because, Maven, Haas & Jindrak were such huge ECW alumni. ;)

I really liked the Haas and Holly team, so that one I don't like.

I was pulling for them to win the tag team straps. I was shocked at how well they worked together, as well as being so over with the fans.

Meltzer said he was expecting 8-10 *MORE* cuts beyond these wrestlers already.

I think that was before the Dudleys/Morgan was announced

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:25 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post

I will only truely miss The Dudleys.

If I had to pick 5-8 more people to get released...

Scotty 2 Hotty

Funaki

Kenzo Suzuki (w/ Hiroko)

Tyson Tomko

Heidenreich

Then the other three...

Michelle McCool

Al Snow

Viscera

Anything other than those 8 will be a shock to me...

...and we know this because?

I thought I read it somewhere.

The Observer reported that Lesnar had verbally agreed to go back to the old deal and WWE would look bad in court if they tried to enforce a 10 year no compete clause against a guy who wants to come back and work.

...and we know this because?

I thought I read it somewhere.

The Observer reported that Lesnar had verbally agreed to go back to the old deal and WWE would look bad in court if they tried to enforce a 10 year no compete clause against a guy who wants to come back and work.

*nod* :)

I agree with you bob. They could've at least kept her around until after the baby or something. I just hope the father of her baby is around or at least financially supportive and/or Dawn has kept some money away. Real classy, Vince.

Unless of course, Vince IS the father. :D

Shelton Benjamin will probably be the biggest star to get fired. I mean, they're doing dick all with him now, so..

WGTT reformation in RoH. I want it. Now.

Yeah, because, Maven, Haas & Jindrak were such huge ECW alumni. ;)

well, they don't have to be all ECW alumni.

haha, I wasn't serious about all of that, but come on, they could do some stuff with some of the superstars for sure:

Dudleys - ECW mainstays

Charlie Haas - a great wrestler and could be used for it

Jackie Gayda - a woman that they could use for it

Dawn Marie - ECW valet

Maven - could be a great heel for it

Shannon Moore - would be awesome, as he is great a great talent

James Yun (Akio) - see above

Billy Kidman - see above

Spike Dudley - ECW mainstay

I'm just being a stupid mark now. :lol:

Shelton Benjamin will probably be the biggest star to get fired. I mean, they're doing dick all with him now, so..

WGTT reformation in RoH. I want it. Now.

I still don't see him getting the axe, but you never know I guess. If anything useless trogs like Tomko and Grenier had BETTER be on the chopping block, that's for damn sure.

Hopefully the Dudleys will be taking more indy dates and I can get my 20*30 Buh Buh pic I had blown up signed.

And Charlie Haas? Piss on you, McMahon

I'll repeat what I said earlier:

This is an indy promoter's wet dream.

Guest jumpingbombangel

Toldja they'd release Dawn Marie, pregnant or no. But the newlyweds too? And all 3 Dudleys? Heh. All for a Brock return and some titties.

Toldja they'd release Dawn Marie, pregnant or no. But the newlyweds too? And all 3 Dudleys? Heh. All for a Brock return and some titties.

Its as if Vince forgot that Jackie and Dawn had big titties themselves or something.

Who said all these firings were to make room for the Divas? I seriously doubt they're getting payed that much, if anything high at all.

They'll get rid of someone with real charisma like Dawn

I take it you missed the last few years of what she did in the WWE...? She had a nice ass, but as a WWE character, to me at least, she won't be missed.

Yeesh...at the rate WWE is going with these cuts, you could almost start up another wrestling promotion with all the guys getting fired. Surprised they'd fire Dawn Marie while she is pregnant, but that's business I guess.

I'm a little surprised they let Charlie Hass go as well...it seemed like he had a lot more potential than what they did with him. Oh well.